PDA

View Full Version : New to XMS

rsx racer
12-14-2008, 08:44 PM
Okay so basically I got a xmod the first christmas they came out from radioshack (a little more than 4 years now I think, I remember I was in the 8th grade back then, now I'm in 12th). I toyed around with the RSX and 6 cell mods, painting the car body (which I'll never do again) and painting the chassis. After the new Truck Evo's came out, I got a H2, did the articulation modification, 6 cell and body lift using gen 1 bushings.

For a month now, I've revived my old hobby and bought a few things on Ebay to get started again. I've now ordered a redmade motor that's in the works, and a H2 from SPR which was supposed to ship today. We'll see how things pan out, won't we?

I'm new to this community, among others. The last forum I've been on was an old forum called Infernal Xmods. After they moved from Invisionfree, I lost interest and now that website is gone.

I've already read the forum rules, so don't remind me :) Can't wait to get to know some of you.

SPR
12-14-2008, 08:47 PM
Welcome to the forums.

Just so you know i only paid the postage online today and printed off your shipping label. Its sunday so it didnt ship. How ever it will be shipped out and leaving oregon tomorrow! you will see it tuesday or wednesday!

imnotmikal
12-14-2008, 08:48 PM
Welcome.
I love you.

Good choice on ordering RedMade.
The man sure is a good part of this community.

rsx racer
12-14-2008, 08:49 PM
Yeah no problem SPR. Just wanted to give you a shoutout, I've been a fan of your work in the weeks leading up to my signup :)

SPR
12-14-2008, 09:03 PM
Well many thanks, look forward to seeing yours in the future as well :)

Donziikid
12-14-2008, 09:21 PM
Welcome to Xmodsource!

Cheers,
Kyle.

rsx racer
12-14-2008, 09:50 PM
Welcome to Xmodsource!

Cheers,
Kyle.

Thanks, nice photography, btw :)

mustanglover