PDA

View Full Version : Slash Snow Bashing

Stampedekid
12-11-2008, 09:46 PM
*Originally posted on Beat Your Truck*
Well still no videos right now but heres some pictures. IMG code still is not working for me so bare with me. It was tons of fun and all this rain is gonna freeze over night and turn to an ice storm!!!! Gonna be soo fun. Then some snow...I love cold weather. Did some more deep puddle and street bashing around 5:00 today. Me and my friend got SOAKED!!!! Man it was fun. Here's some pics from the bash. The one with it moving(all of them 'cept the first one were movin' but the one where you can see it I'll let y'all know) will be entered in this month's contest. After you click the link, click the pic to see it more detailed and to see the fluffy snow fly!
http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t142/xmodracer1/?action=view&current=SlashInSnowanSnowPictures010.jpg

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t142/xmodracer1/?action=view&current=SlashInSnowanSnowPictures011.jpg

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t142/xmodracer1/?action=view&current=SlashInSnowanSnowPictures012.jpg

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t142/xmodracer1/?action=view&current=SlashInSnowanSnowPictures013.jpg

Below is the image that will be used.
http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t142/xmodracer1/?action=view&current=SlashInSnowanSnowPictures014.jpg

Enjoy. Once again photobucket will not let me post up any codes so bear with me.

Did not want to post original thread because I did not know if XMS mods would allow it.

xmodzracer
12-11-2008, 09:48 PM
cool sounds like fun. i personally cant wait to get my radline out into colorado's frozen ice/snow mix.

Stampedekid
12-11-2008, 09:52 PM
cool sounds like fun. i personally cant wait to get my radline out into colorado's frozen ice/snow mix.

Lol. Need new batts for the camera and then the videos will be up. It got stuck a lot because it was not powdery, it was packing snow and I need some better tires. Pro-Line Epic's are next for this baby.

xmodzracer
12-11-2008, 10:08 PM
yeah but its still fun. the only thing i dont like about the nitros is that they are a little heavy when it comes to things like snow and sand for me. or maybe i just havent found the right set up... i dunno i like small scale lol. hopefully we will get another one of those freak blizzards and there will be deep snow to race on for a while

Donziikid
12-11-2008, 10:23 PM
Wanna bring that puppy up to Michigan? Around me we got around 14" of powder recently, and some parts of the State (West Coast) got around two and a half feet!

Looks like a blast. Can't wait for the video.

Cheers,
Kyle.

mustang-04
12-11-2008, 10:49 PM
how are you liking that slash? are you getting decent run times on a stock setup? what type of batteries are you using?
lol no mo questions i promise .. :P

Stampedekid
12-12-2008, 05:17 PM
yeah but its still fun. the only thing i dont like about the nitros is that they are a little heavy when it comes to things like snow and sand for me. or maybe i just havent found the right set up... i dunno i like small scale lol. hopefully we will get another one of those freak blizzards and there will be deep snow to race on for a while
Not nitro, its electric. My nitro is most likely being stored for the winter

Wanna bring that puppy up to Michigan? Around me we got around 14" of powder recently, and some parts of the State (West Coast) got around two and a half feet!

Looks like a blast. Can't wait for the video.

Cheers,
Kyle.
Count me in lol. I wish we had that much. Driven your Pede in it yet?

how are you liking that slash? are you getting decent run times on a stock setup? what type of batteries are you using?
lol no mo questions i promise .. :P

Questions are fine by me. I love my Slash. I run a 7.2V 2000mAh battery used for my Nitro Pede's EZ Starter. Soon getting a 3S 11.V A123 LiFe pack along with either Mamba 9000(yes they have a 9000 now) with a cooling fan or Traxxas VXL. I get about 8 minute run times with my current pack which is good but I need to gear it up a little with the included option metal pinion and a different spur but gonna wait until I shred mine to bits. (Shouldn't take long by how I beat it) Got anymore questions. Still need batts for the cam then the vid I promise. No ice storm happened :cry:. Oh well, street running is fun too right? Also need to spray some WD-40 into my motor, making weird noises again. WD-40 always does the trick

Donziikid
12-12-2008, 08:35 PM
Count me in lol. I wish we had that much. Driven your Pede in it yet?

With the stock tires? Ha, don't make me laugh. :) It'd be fun, but impossible.

Stampedekid
12-12-2008, 09:10 PM
With the stock tires? Ha, don't make me laugh. :) It'd be fun, but impossible.

Lol tell me about it. Stock Slash tires+snow=no traction. I could barely make it through some areas of the snow(but it was packing not powdery). I asked 'cause I seen some pics on your photobucket of your Pede in snow. I need some paddles or Pro-Line Epic 2.2 Beadlocks built for Slash. For looks and better grip and they are real beadlocks unlike Traxxas ones which are fake(ones used on Summit). No messy glue! I need to get me some of 'em.