PDA

View Full Version : Official: MCLA thread

firebird999
12-10-2008, 08:08 AM
i have it for the 360. so far i have a vw scirocco, has level one nitrous, exhaust, tires, and sway bars. it's on 17" yellow stock rims with a chrome lip, and it's black and yellow two tone. it has white scirocco decals on the bottom of the doors. it has 3 inch drop, a purple interior, scissor doors, and custom head and taillights.
so what catr(s) do you guys have?

mustanglover
12-10-2008, 03:04 PM
i have every car in the game, with almost every upgrade.

firebird999
12-11-2008, 07:07 AM
i got Nikolai's Camaro yesterday. converted all the ricer parts back to stock, painted it blue, and got some 20 inch chrome stock rims on it for now. today i'm gonna get some guy's focus, and maybe another car or two.

vietazndude
12-11-2008, 09:13 PM
im going to get this soon, what do you guys think of it?

tayyab
12-12-2008, 01:08 AM
I got it for my PSP, DUB edition was WAAAAAAAY better on PSP. don't know about any other console.
ANyone know a way to get pics of your car in the game to the computer?

Later T.I.M

SUPERSHELBY
12-12-2008, 02:08 AM
i got it on PS3....pretty fun online...currently i have all 3 stangs, the dub edition challenger and some guys black 350z

Skv012a
12-12-2008, 03:32 AM
I got it for my PSP, DUB edition was WAAAAAAAY better on PSP. don't know about any other console.
ANyone know a way to get pics of your car in the game to the computer?

Later T.I.M

On PSP, CFW and almost any recent screenshot plugin. Dunno whether we're allowed to further that discussion, so PM or preferably IM me.

Games is IMO the best arcade racer along with NFSPS and Juiced2HIN. Its hard enough, feels good, has decent if not good non-honda/toyota car selection.

vietazndude
12-12-2008, 07:31 PM
looks like freebies for this game
Rockstar Games is proud to announce the massive downloadable upgrade and content pack for Midnight Club: Los Angeles. The content will be available early next year for the Xbox 360.

The "South Central Upgrade Map" provides players with a whole new area of the city, about one-third the size of the original map, and will be available for free. This area features L.A. landmarks such as Exposition Park, the USC campus, Shrine Auditorium, Crenshaw Plaza, and the L.A. Memorial Coliseum and stretches south to the 105 Freeway. In addition to the free new city area, players will be able to purchase the "South Central Content Pack" which includes new character competitions, races, cars and music available in a single complete package. The new vehicles include a variety of cars and a motorcycle. Also making an appearance for the first time in Midnight Club: Los Angeles will be SUVs, a longtime favorite of the series' fans.

"This downloadable content hones in on a very iconic area of Los Angeles," said Jay Panek, Midnight Club Producer at Rockstar San Diego. "'This South Central download features staples of the area, from the landmarks to the types of cars, and we think it really helps enhance the overall L.A. feel we set out to recreate."

firebird999
12-12-2008, 09:03 PM
so trucks are coming back!?!?! yes!!!! better bring choppers back too. and i want minivans. lol, don't ask. if they could make the traffic cars for sale that'd be sweet too. i'd have a donk taxi and a jay dee em tyte yo minivan drifter.

vietazndude
01-20-2009, 09:17 PM
old thread but i just got the game a couple of weeks ago.
Lets set up a cruise for 360