ppericfe
12-03-2008, 01:24 AM
I am looking for some bearing for the new xmods street
is the bearing for the xmods evo work with the xmods street thank u very much

and where do u guys recommed me to buy some bearing kit
btw my xmods is 4wd

dontspamme
12-03-2008, 01:29 AM
Yes, the Xmods Evo bearings would work with the Xmods street. Their the same thing.

I'd recommend Atomicmods, Xmodsinternational or eBay. I'll get into some more types when you decide. It's hard typing with one hand :)

SPR
12-03-2008, 01:47 AM
yes the evo bearings will work in the street series. But theres far better bearing kits out there than the cheap RS ones

xmodsinternational.com
or
atomicmods.com

will both have better bearing sets. the price will be more. but of course, you get what you pay for.

momo
12-03-2008, 03:35 AM
hey welcome im new to the site too and i would suggest going to xmodsinternational.com or atomicmods.com both have alot of what you should be looking for or might just randomly need ive gotten alot of my stuff from XI.

hope this helps

momo

07Rubicon
12-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Get a set from Atomic. Get the sealed bearings. Mine were $19 for all the wheel bearings and the bearings for the 4wd driveshaft. Can for sure tell a change in vehicle performance and now there is very little wheel wobble. I vote for Atomic because I ordered Monday and had them by Wednesday using their normal shipping during Thanksgiving week and I ordered new gears from XmodInternational and have not got them yet.

ppericfe
12-03-2008, 01:08 PM
thank alot guys

SPR
12-03-2008, 03:23 PM
just to clear things up, im not crazy guys if you noticed all my random post lol. this thread was being weird last night, everytime i posted and came back to the thread my post was gone... so i kept reposting, and it kept dissapearing. But i got em all deleted now, my appologies :)

XMDrifter
12-03-2008, 04:04 PM
same quality, lower priced:
www.vxb.com
they have xmod bearings.
i suggest open bearings since they have less resistance, spin faster, easier to clean, and if cleaned out of all oil/grease (aka, dry bearings) they spin for quite a long time.

ppericfe
12-04-2008, 06:21 PM
i just order some from ebay thanks guys 4 the help