PDA

View Full Version : PP won't go. Will Steer. No Go.

lol
11-28-2008, 08:26 PM
new pp. i bought it today. Im done charging the batteries. I pop them in. I turn the car on, then transmitter. Throttle. WTHEO. No Response. Steer. Very Responsive. Turn transmitter off, car suddenly accelrates forward an inch. WTH. turn transmitter on, throttle.. nothing. turn off... ACCELERATE. =.= Anyone have an idea whats wrong? If not im going to get a hobby grade ESC to replace that POS.

SPR
11-28-2008, 08:30 PM
if its brand new. why bother trying to fix it. take it back and just get a new one thats flat out unacceptable.

guitarboy911
11-28-2008, 08:32 PM
yeah if its new take it back. unless you are straight up forgeting something take it back. they have to give you a new one.

lol
11-28-2008, 08:34 PM
ok.. i just discussed this issue with someone, i told them my transmitter was low on batteries. he said " everytime my batteries were beginning to die on my mini-z transmitter, response time would get extremely sluggish, sometimes the steering would even stick after releasing the transmitter wheel, or the accelration gets really sporadic," thats it. im going to ask my sis to buy me some batts. if not.. off this goes.. to RS. :)

guitarboy911
11-28-2008, 08:36 PM
yeah replace those. i have had that happen befor actually. and it wouldnt look good if you took it back and they tested it and it was fine lol.

lol
11-28-2008, 08:42 PM
yeah replace those. i have had that happen befor actually. and it wouldnt look good if you took it back and they tested it and it was fine lol.

LOL. OMG! ROFL. Best Transmitter Combo Ever:

5 Energizers Rechargeable Batteries. 2500MaH Most Dead.

1 Battery From Kodak Camera Battery Pack 2100MaH

2 Dead Alkalines

I know I know, Mixing Batteries+Electronics = BOOM/Phail. But I wanted to try it so bad. Now Time awaits while i wait for my sis to get off work and buy me some batts. Thx. If the problem persists im going to return it

skylinedriver
11-28-2008, 08:49 PM
try turning the controller on first then the car.

guitarboy911
11-28-2008, 09:00 PM
LOL. OMG! ROFL. Best Transmitter Combo Ever:

5 Energizers Rechargeable Batteries. 2500MaH Most Dead.

1 Battery From Kodak Camera Battery Pack 2100MaH

2 Dead Alkalines

I know I know, Mixing Batteries+Electronics = BOOM/Phail. But I wanted to try it so bad. Now Time awaits while i wait for my sis to get off work and buy me some batts. Thx. If the problem persists im going to return it

hahah....didnt see that one coming. but alrighty...

that could possibly be the problem