PDA

View Full Version : NOOBIE CONTROL PROBLEM

SuperSupraRacer
02-12-2005, 08:30 AM
i think that noobs shouldnt be able to post with us until they have like i dunno 10-15 posts in the noobies section. This will limit us from haveing to deal with *** questions and people who sign up to spam. I think its a good idea....and if its sumone we know like they dont have to do it if viperdout or another mod permits. It also helps with banned members who sign back up. :lol: It would be like a trial/test period lol. i dunno write what yall think. :bigwink:

Andy07
02-12-2005, 10:48 AM
just incase u havnt realized....u are a noob,lol.... :roll_eye: i think this is a good idea but i also think that we will be better off the way were are....is for the gaa questions...u'v posted a few....i have 2 tho,lol..

SuperSupraRacer
02-12-2005, 01:11 PM
ya but you see i have been here like 2 months u havent been here for even a month when im here i like to read actual posts for advice not lil noob shyt and dont talk like we when your your not the staff nor your site so can it bro and as for my post level is low because i dont post nonsense stuff like you noobs who do it to get lots of posts i do it when i need to talk. thank you tho but go sit in a corner and pretend to be the staff and cry and not tell me what to do.

torredo
02-12-2005, 02:25 PM
I dont think it a good idea nor is it necassary as it would
only Deter people awayt from this site rendering it dead
over time.

Bad idea!! :uhoh:

jimmythekid1
02-12-2005, 09:26 PM
I love all people new and old, what would be next only alowing questions from mebers with blond hair and blue eyes?

A question is a question, I'ma newbie and I've just asked about stuff I did'nt know. Yeah it maybe *** to some a probly not hte first time they were asked but what does it realy hurt?

BlackSky909
03-02-2005, 12:03 AM
I hate it when people make stupid topics like this. How the hell are n00bs suppost to get 10-15 post if they can't post! Think before you speak. And what is this forum for? Just to watch? It is to ask questions.