PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum (Panama City Florida)

Lowlife88
02-12-2005, 01:28 AM
Hello evryone. The names Troy. I've been into these since around june of last year. And to date I currently own 8 xmods modded out! I raced in the XRL last year in jupitor Florida and took third place. How ever I didn't feel too bad since I lost to two guys that flew over from califoria. Anyhow I moved the family and I to Panama City Florida in early November. I love it up here ( the weathers great) Anyhow since moving I have been trying to find other xmodders in the area. I also have been building some insane motors so if interested give me a jiggle.

BlackSky909
02-12-2005, 02:33 AM
Sounds good man and welcome to the forum. Your motors require fets? And you have AIM?

SUPRA DUPRA
02-12-2005, 04:41 AM
welcome to the boards

Lowlife88
02-12-2005, 03:24 PM
Thanks guys. I use to live in hollywood Florida but I can't stand how busy it is, and the weather was way too hot!!!! I originaly moved down from Michigan in March of last year down there. Big difference! Anyhow as for the motors - you should run fets but not required. I have pix of one of the last ones I just built one and it was doing 38 on my dyno with AAA's. Not too shabby huh? Anyhow I have yet to try it with my lithiums. I'll let you all know as soon as I do. Later

Lowlife88
02-13-2005, 01:21 AM
What is AIM?