PDA

View Full Version : saints row 2 out tuesday!

firebird999
10-11-2008, 12:59 PM
http://www.saintsrow.com/age_gate.php

so are you guys excited? i definately am, i preordered it and have been waiting forever for it. i can't wait till tuesday... it's gonna be so freakin' awesome!

firebird999
10-14-2008, 07:22 AM
nobody's interested? well, it's out today, so i guess i probably won't be online here for a week or so :P.

imstock
10-14-2008, 11:09 AM
I'm poor.

Putting Noreen through school has effectively seized all funds originally ear-marked for "entertainment". Hell it's beginning to eat away at those earmarked "Rent" and "Food" too, so I am playing a lot of BF2 and other old games... :lol:

mustanglover
10-14-2008, 01:26 PM
you should have preordered W@W it has a awesome beta.

biggie862005
10-14-2008, 01:30 PM
im gettin this when i get paid on thursday. i as well cant wait to have it....let me know how it is. i dont expect it to be as good as GTA IV but it will probably still be pretty sick.

TheB1GDude
10-14-2008, 02:30 PM
I'll be honest..... I didn't really like the first one..... it had some stuff in it that was really cool but overall I didn't think it was that playable..... when GTA4 came out it had the same cool stuff (almost like the stole it) but it was way more playable.....

I'm sure I'll get SR2 at some point but I won't be queuing up for it.....

AeroSynch
10-14-2008, 03:39 PM
I'm still playing GTA IV, and I enjoy it. :lol:

firebird999
10-15-2008, 07:48 AM
im gettin this when i get paid on thursday. i as well cant wait to have it....let me know how it is. i dont expect it to be as good as GTA IV but it will probably still be pretty sick.
great. there are unbelieveable amounts of new features, and the map is actually all new. you remember the church, right? it's now a tourist destination in a busling city! everything's amazingly new, but it's familiar enough to notice all the changes.
I'll be honest..... I didn't really like the first one..... it had some stuff in it that was really cool but overall I didn't think it was that playable..... when GTA4 came out it had the same cool stuff (almost like the stole it) but it was way more playable.....

I'm sure I'll get SR2 at some point but I won't be queuing up for it.....
well, i didn't like SR much either, but let me tell you, SR2 is not too little, too late, it sits right up there with gta4. what it lacks in graphics (that isn't even much), it makes up for in gameplay.

biggie862005
10-16-2008, 02:48 AM
i got it today, and i already beat the ronin chapter. the game, to me, seems VERY similar to the original. idk, but its still a good game, im realy enjoying it..

firebird999
10-16-2008, 07:32 AM
i got it today, and i already beat the ronin chapter. the game, to me, seems VERY similar to the original. idk, but its still a good game, im realy enjoying it..

lol, i've only played four missions. i'm just getting a kick out of the diversions.

biggie862005
10-17-2008, 12:04 AM
yeah the diversions are cool. i like the repo man one lol. and i already beat both Fuzz side mission things. that game is way too much fun. now im halfway through the sons of samedi chapter too. :lol: :p