PDA

View Full Version : Coming from planes

VW AG lova
10-05-2008, 10:05 PM
i fly various rc planes from air hogs to micro parkzones to $300 acrobatic planes and speedsters. after buying a couple cheap toy rc cars i got fed up w/ how boring they were and for the last 2-3 weeks have been eagerly awaiting the return of xmods and will buy a '65 mustang tuesday, would prefer the 'vette or the Gt-R but who knows how long it will be until those come out. i am only really interest in on road, so i'm planning w/ suspension and steering upgrade, stage 2 motor, metal bearing, and AWD.

Donziikid
10-05-2008, 10:10 PM
Howdy VW AG Lova!

As an avid flier myself, I would like to welcome you to Xmodsource.com!

Have a great time here! If you get the chance you may want to post your places up in the Misc. RC section of the forum.

Cheers,
Kyle.

BulletsRain
10-05-2008, 10:12 PM
Hey welcome to XMS!! Make sure to read the rules so you know what you don't want to do and what you want to do!
I wish the new xmods would have all came out at once, but looks like they are gonna bring one out at a time...:roll:
You'll find tons of things to do to them on this site, it should be a big help!
I was never a good plane flier....my havoc heli is all I can handle about! Those planes sure are cool though! ;)

M0DEL
10-06-2008, 12:38 PM
Heyy welcome!
Ohh, i always thought planes were pretty interesting. Commercials caught my eye, hehe. But welcome and hope you have fun & uh errr, Good luck with xmods ;p

VW AG lova
10-06-2008, 07:00 PM
thanks guys, misc. rc section huh? will check that out...

REDisFASTER
10-06-2008, 08:19 PM
Welcome to XMS, VW AG lova!

Hope you enjoy your stay!