PDA

View Full Version : Ztune

torredo
10-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Here the site is so far (still under construction),
just click on the Logo!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/torredo/ZTUNE.jpg (http://www.freewebs.com/ztune/index.htm)

Hello there,
Since im so excited about these MiniZ by Kyosho ive been working on several things the last few days. lol
~ Organizing all my RC stuff (Nitro , electric including my micros)
~ Putting together all the Xmods GEN1 stuff for sale!
~ Assembling HUMMER H4's Acura NSX
~ Putting together Ztune, a FREE website which im currently working on
at the moment. This IS NOT a site to gain ANY MEMBERS, IT IS NOT a forums so this should be ok to post here. Although myself i am relatively new to this micro MR02,im putting together what i know off hand and researching all i can. Ill be pulling my MR02 apart in the next few days/weeks and posting all the DIY articles on a FULL rebuild of this thing. Then when the time comes ill be adding all and any uprating parts as i can when i get em'

Donziikid
10-03-2008, 05:30 PM
Since this is about the MiniZ MR02 and we have a MiniZ section of the forum this has been moved to MiniZ/MicroT General.

I may also advise you to ask for permissions before using pictures from other companies. I may be mistaken but I believe the picture on the far left of your index belongs to Kyosho and Kyosho has been known to throw down on stolen images. You may want to take your own pictures or get permissions first.

Just trying keep you informed so you will not have to worry about stupid hassles from companies.

Cheers,
Kyle.

torredo
10-03-2008, 05:31 PM
yea, thats the only one i grabbed of google....i didnt have one handy but i can make my own. Thanks for the heads up!!

done.
i simply made a colorful logo for the site.

torredo
10-04-2008, 02:24 AM
for those of you interested in the MiniZ's you should check out some insane crawlers and 4x4's listed on my site under the VIDEOs

im robbin something.....someone.....i need $$$$$$ heheh!

HUMMER H4
10-04-2008, 02:27 AM
The Bank would beh a nice place to rob.Plus my 40 Bucks..Can i sign up later when its finished?

torredo
10-04-2008, 02:33 AM

just added XMS (linked) back here just cuz this site is awesome (even though im all gung-ho right now for Miniz). im sure ill still have 1 Xmod in
the end as i still have a heart for these things.

peasicles!

Scionbeave
10-04-2008, 09:32 AM
This would be a helpful website to me except i dont have a mini z.looks like i need to get one. good job on it though man.

torredo
10-04-2008, 10:24 AM
as i get my own things done to it, ill just keep adding more to it.
i love making tutorials and stuff for RC's aswell as the mechanical
side of them.

thanks man
self-edit:
just found a few other DIY sites made years ago
Xmods101
XtremeSavage

merc3des
10-05-2008, 09:11 PM
the two cars on the website are on your FS thread: Xmods101. You used to run it?

torredo
10-05-2008, 09:14 PM
yes, i made that site years ago when i first started Xmods. a motor is a motor so i used that tutorial on ztune, however...the rest of it is pertaining directly to a miniz so i have nothing else until i tear it apart myself and do a DIY or....someone submits one using my site.

merc3des
10-05-2008, 09:16 PM
Cool, that was a very informative site :nod: :bigwink: