PDA

View Full Version : Race Stories..

Sweed
09-30-2008, 09:43 PM
Alright, I think it's enough. You guys drive crap cars, mines crap, and all you want to do is complain. Can you guys stop already, your look like a bunch of kids.

WhiteMKIV
09-30-2008, 09:45 PM
well i got proof my car can go over 85 :D

xmodzracer
09-30-2008, 09:52 PM
Alright, I think it's enough. You guys drive crap cars, mines crap, and all you want to do is complain. Can you guys stop already, your look like a bunch of kids.

i agree about 90% some of us have nice cars but i get what your saying. honestly its an internet site and your probably not going to race anyone else on here. if i can find it ill add a picture describing this...

EDIT: Found It

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd4/xmodzracer/funny-pictures-dumb-kid-w2s.jpg

civic_guy
09-30-2008, 10:01 PM

i dont drive a crap car...just wanted so share my story from today. I didn't notice all the previous drama. soowwy.

suicide_star
09-30-2008, 10:24 PM

i totally agree, we should compare our mohawks instead.

WhiteMKIV
09-30-2008, 10:29 PM
anyone wanna see my proof :D hahahahahaha jeez, people **** me off >:0

BulletsRain
09-30-2008, 10:31 PM

But what if we don't have mohawks?! ARGH!!! :eyecraz:

Sweed, You car isn't that crappy, its averageish. :bigwink:
Some people on this site have pretty nice cars.

xmodzracer
09-30-2008, 10:38 PM
Some people on this site have pretty nice cars.

he has a point...

123Vette
09-30-2008, 10:49 PM
i have a nice car... not slow either!

but i though we werent allowed to post or street races on this site anyway?

I have a few stories that i know are true.
But everyone beaches about them being fake and never being able to happen.
I know its true so why the hell do i have to prove it to you?

To be honest things like these just keep to yourselves unless you have proof cuz your just (obviously) gunna get bashed for it, even if one person doubts it other will follow suit so honestly dont even bother.....

snowboi1289
09-30-2008, 11:24 PM
Whos complaining ?? I know I havent been here in awhile to know if somebody is complaining alot or not, but When I was on here, I havent seen anybody complaining at all.

I get what your saying though. It does get annoying when somebody trys to say there car can does this and that. Or if they say they beat a real fast car. I dont really care if they did something or not.

surgeon
09-30-2008, 11:39 PM

I think we should all start threads about how to dress/look in order to keep from conforming to society. Nothing screams individuality like a thread on a forum where everyone tells you how to dress or act. :lol:

civic_guy
10-01-2008, 12:48 AM
Nothing screams individuality like a owning a honda

fixed. :D hehehe

TheB1GDude
10-01-2008, 09:19 AM
I think we should all remember that this is a small scale RC forum with a tiny section related to 1:1 cars..... there are many manufacturer specific web sites that focus only on the car so why not use those to argue on instead......

Oh and if people still want to us XMS to argue on then we will modify the Car section so that all posts have to be first approved by a moderator, that way we can delete them before they cause any problems.....

meme405
10-01-2008, 11:42 AM
Nobody was arguing... as far as i can tell...

This is just sweeds opinion that he doesnt want to hear peoples personal stories.

Why have a subsection dedicated to real size cars if you cant post a little story in there. If you dont want to here about it leave that section of the forum alone. Its plain and simple, dont ruin it for the rest of us...

If i want to brag that i own a smart car that goes 700MPH i can, Sure everybody knows its not true and i'd get bashed. But hey i can if i want. And also in that impossible case that if i do own a smart car that goes 700MPH, then well atleast i know its true and although nobody else believes me, Thats okay with me.

So basically, quit complaining. People are only making fun of you now...

BlackSky909
10-01-2008, 12:07 PM
My car isnt a piece of crap, far from it. Speak for yourself.