PDA

View Full Version : mini z GPM parts question

xmodsnut
09-16-2008, 01:20 AM
OK I have a mini z MR-01F. I would like to know if the AWD and all the parts I see on ebay will pretty much fit all the mini zs like knuckles and most of the other vulnerable parts. I already replaced the H bar with a custom aluminium peice I made in my wood shop because I didnt like the way it moved.

XMODification
09-16-2008, 02:30 PM
OK I have a mini z MR-01F. I would like to know if the AWD and all the parts I see on ebay will pretty much fit all the mini zs like knuckles and most of the other vulnerable parts. I already replaced the H bar with a custom aluminium peice I made in my wood shop because I didnt like the way it moved.

From what I know the MR-01 was pretty much the first version of the Mini-Z series, then they made the MR-015 which is the newer version. The MR-01 doesn't have any part compatible to the MR-015 or the AWD - the MA-010 is pretty much in a class of it's own - no parts from that can fit the other mini-z's at all.

Just so that you know the only ones that have parts that you can swap on each other are the MR-015 and the MR-02.

xmodsnut
09-16-2008, 06:14 PM
oh yippy so I have a shelf queen ferrari. just great that was only 140 bucks for nothing but a cool body and worthless plastic laden chassis.:lol:

mytitan
09-16-2008, 06:19 PM
look on atomic mods