PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys I am Back For Sometime!

Stampedekid
08-27-2008, 11:18 AM
Hey Just thought I'd check back in to the XMOD stuff. Just to tell you all that I had lost interest in XMODS and went on to bigger and better ones but now I decided to try out crawling...but all of the big ones are too expensive for me so heres what I thought, "I have an XMOD Titan that just needs a crawling motor then I can Crawl the rocks." So anyone have any suggestions of a motor? While I was gone I got many new RC Cars and etc. Here's a List of the ones I got. If you want pics, just ask!

Traxxas Slash
Aquacraft Mini Rio
Venom Micro Park Fighter-Potez
Air Hogs Havoc Cyclone
Air Hogs Micro Havoc Heli(a.k.a. Silverlit Picoo Z MX-1)
1/52 Scale Micro RC Tyrant Monster Truck

Also I switched the Nitro Stampede to Traxxas 20% and it runs a lot better now.

The only ones that I do not have pictures of at the moment are the two Air Hogs'.
So what did I miss in the world of XMODS?

AJB32690
08-27-2008, 11:36 AM
Welcome back!

If you haven't heard already, theres a new line coming out next month.

Sounds like a pretty sweet collection you've got going there. Must be fun :D . I need to finish my Kyosho project already...

Stampedekid
08-27-2008, 07:00 PM
Welcome back!

If you haven't heard already, theres a new line coming out next month.

Sounds like a pretty sweet collection you've got going there. Must be fun :D . I need to finish my Kyosho project already...

Thanks! Cool a new Line. Soon to be in my collection is a Parkzone Micro Citabria.

merc3des
08-29-2008, 07:42 PM
Welcome back ;) All the oldies are rejoining. Must be the trend setting back in. I wonder how big the rush of new members will be when the new line comes out :p

Sweed
08-29-2008, 09:05 PM
Guess who's back.
Back again.
Tell a friend...

taiwanesekid05
08-29-2008, 09:14 PM
Now everyone get down to the dance floor.

Welcome back.

Stop. Pajama time.

stang_racer
08-29-2008, 09:51 PM
oh wow lol the two of you are gold

welcome back hows that traxxas slash i like the trophy truck idea and looks like a bunch of fun

HUMMER H4
08-29-2008, 09:54 PM
Hey man,welcome back.........

Stampedekid
09-02-2008, 10:42 AM
Thanks everyone. You callin me old? Lol. The Slash is tons of fun and better than the LDT(Losi Desert Truck) The LDT's performance doesn't match the Slash(raced my Slash against one using a 6 Cell 2000mAh pack while the LDT had a 6 cell 4000mAh. I don't keep my trucks ran softly, I beat down on them(Coming in a new thread is me beating down on my MLST2.) Still I am yet to break a part on the Slash and its tons of fun especially in puddles and mud(6 inch deep puddles are the best!