PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Streetr101
08-23-2008, 05:59 PM
Just when I thought I was alone in the word of XMODS! I come to find xmodsource!! Glad to be here and looking forward to reading and posting stuff up. Found the site while searching for any news of new xmods, and cant wait to get my hands on a Silver GTR..a couple of them in fact. My pride and joy right now is my Yellow Nissan Skiyline that I got for Christmas a few years ago...its got a few mods..nothing crazy..i'll post pictures later.

Projects at the Moment:

Camaro(Bumblebee) - havent decided yet on the motor setup..going for black on the color i think and strobe lighting with black on chrome wheels

Last car bought: Orange 350z

Last Project: Yellow NSX and Nissn Skyline - Lime green - black

Well

merc3des
08-23-2008, 08:06 PM
Hiya! Read the rules, no joke, and have some fun. Don't think things aren't possible to do xmods. It's all possible and it's all been done :bigwink: Happy posting.

BulletsRain
08-23-2008, 08:14 PM
Hey welcome to XMS! Make sure to stop by and read the rules....its always important to know what not to do...:nod: :bigwink:

They are a lot of things that can be done to xmods....but I'm not sure that they have *all* been done. :lol:
Sounds like you got some nice projects youself! You'll have to post them up, and if you don't know how to post pictures, Donz has a nice little tutorial here. http://xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11974

Have fun! :D

Streetr101
08-23-2008, 11:45 PM
ok thanks...why all the warnings about reading the rules? did i break any while posting?

HUMMER H4
08-23-2008, 11:47 PM
No its so that u dont break any when u do post.

merc3des
08-24-2008, 09:26 AM
The forums around here aren't too strict, don't abuse that, that's all we are saying. ;)