PDA

View Full Version : xmod metal wheel nuts

danielhuynh2
08-13-2008, 06:58 AM
hi im not sure if this should go here but how do u screw in metal nuts do u just screw it in ? coz i see metal nuts on peoples wheels and the they put in the stock black wheel nut in . and do u need new spacers or do u just keep the stock yellow spacers ?

WhiteMKIV
08-13-2008, 09:00 AM
hi im not sure if this should go here but how do u screw in metal nuts do u just screw it in ? coz i see metal nuts on peoples wheels and the they put in the stock black wheel nut in . and do u need new spacers or do u just keep the stock yellow spacers ?

They screw right on just like the plastic ones do....You can pick up a lil bag of 40 at RS for 2 bucks.....

tayyab
08-13-2008, 01:15 PM
They screw right on just like the plastic ones do....You can pick up a lil bag of 40 at RS for 2 bucks.....

or you can just use the nuts that are found in a chassis. if you take out the board, the place where ur antenna and motor wires and screwed in there are three metal lugs that fit the wheel axels.

later T.I.M

merc3des
08-21-2008, 03:30 PM
Yea Radioshack has em. I always put a little piece of paper over the shaft, it screws on the same but it holds better. The RS lugs sometimes fall off.

c1v1c
08-21-2008, 07:47 PM
Just for your information, the size of the nuts are 2/56.