PDA

View Full Version : what micro shouuld i get?

mytitan
08-01-2008, 03:10 PM
its not my first hobby grade rc, ive been into hobby grade for 4 years on and off
but it is my first micro which one is the best?

taiwanesekid05
08-02-2008, 12:43 PM
IMO, I'd go with the Micro-T. Even though I don't own one, it looks better than the Micro B, and is cheaper than the Raminator or the Micro DT. I think all of them have the same "driving feel" but I think the Raminator pops more wheelies. Or that might be the gears...

fieldfairy2
08-02-2008, 01:06 PM
Get whatever you want. The micro t has more parts available and some are cheaper(graphite chassis and front bumper). the dt has more mods done to it because of the larger chassis. Which means 2 nimh batteries for longer runtime. Personally i like the the t beacuse it would be easier to get stuck trying to make it off a ramp with the dt(longer wheelbase) the t pops wheelies stock the dt doesn't the raminator does wheelies stock too. the t comes with better tires for traction. it's all personal preferance.

mytitan
08-04-2008, 09:37 AM
this i weird, on most sites they say the dt id the best

MOPARSTACKS
08-04-2008, 01:23 PM
ive had them all and the dt is by far the better of the trucks
with its longer wheel base makes it more stable
first up grades is the bb kit then the treaded axles and lipo

mini-z drift
08-04-2008, 02:03 PM
Micro Desert Truck ftw. longer wheelbase and will handle better.

Sweed
08-04-2008, 04:31 PM
Micro Desert Truck ftw. longer wheelbase and will handle better.

Not necessarily. It will have slower steering response, won't turn as sharp, will weigh more and so on.

I vote Micro-T, then possibly go with Ripper7's eXo-T chassis. Longer wheelbase, sexy chassis, and less weight. And it's not like I'm biased or anything.

jc6711
08-21-2008, 10:41 PM
Micro T for sure. If i had money i would consider getting one. Im actualy selling my XX so i have moeny for my car.(real)