PDA

View Full Version : Hello, all!

95BlackGA
07-29-2008, 03:52 AM
Relatively new to Xmods. I saw them when they first came out, but wasn't into R/C cars as much then. I ran R/C planes for a year or so, but got board with them. Got into Xmods when I saw them on eBay, and started looking around at them, and noticed that there was quite a bit of modding that could be done, so I looked around for some good deals, and I finally bought my first 2 just a few days ago. I bought both the Transformers, Barricade and Bumblebee. I only bought these 2 because I found a deal on eBay for both of them, and couldn't pass it up. $24 shipped for both of them, and they had never been used, except for as displays. That's what the description said anyway. Not true. One had a broken front knuckle, but that was the only major damage. They both had road rash on the bodies, so I know that they have been run before. I'm not going to mod them too much, I'll paint the Saleen pitch black, and 'shave' most of it. The Camaro is going to be 'transformed' into a '92 Camaro Z/28. I will have multiple bodies, but that's mainly the only modding on these 2. I plan on buying a truck chassis, and building a crawler with an International Scout body. I also want to buy a Gen 1, just to say I have one. :bigwink:

65mustangrock
07-29-2008, 09:46 AM
yeah You dont always get wat It says on ebay. but It sounds like you got some good Ideas, which Is wat this sites about,but anyways Welcome

Titantaw12
07-29-2008, 10:08 AM
Welcome to the Forum

youngxmodder
07-29-2008, 02:20 PM
welcome glad you joined us. i had an international scout mounted on the truck chassis and was my crawler after that the project went downhill from there.:( but good luck on the truck its going to cost you pretty penny for a truck chassis in good condition w/a lift kit.

XmodzICON82
07-29-2008, 02:49 PM
welcome to the forum and good luck with your projects...