PDA

View Full Version : Hey Its me on XMS

Shallows
07-24-2008, 06:54 PM
Well just found out by reading threads that B/S/T only appears once you have 50 posts or something along those lines so I had better get started (lol I was wondering if I could do a quicke and just pm them and ell them to look at my profile on XMF but I guess not. I have been into Xmods since febuary, my first was a skyline I own like 5 diffrent xmods, I know a lot about xmods chassi etc*not a noob*, Im into modifiying the bodies of xmods and models not too much into putting liths and stuff in and thats about it. Oh and im usually on XMF a lot more than im here too, Im usually on that more so thats about it.

Thanks Shallows

2jack3jack
07-24-2008, 07:10 PM
welcome glade you joined

TheB1GDude
07-24-2008, 08:09 PM
As an actual member of staff let me be the first to welcome you and say "please read the rules and follow them" before all the none staff members do!

Enjoy and be safe!

xmodificationer
07-24-2008, 08:14 PM
Welcome! Please read the rules and follow them.

As an actual member of staff let me be the first to welcome you and say "please read the rules and follow them" before all the none staff members do!

Enjoy and be safe!

:dodgy:

mustanglover
07-24-2008, 09:00 PM
hello shallows i dont know if you know me i go on xmf too. happy to have you here.

we are working on getting this forum nice and clean.lol

JDMDUDE
07-24-2008, 11:10 PM
welcome to xmodsource

GearHeadV8
07-24-2008, 11:12 PM
hey wats up i use to be one xmf but i got banned:cry::cry: anyway get some pics up please

Shallows
07-25-2008, 04:50 AM
Well thanks everyone yeh I read the rules ages ago lol before I decided to post. I will end up transfering all my projects that are in the works and keep em live and running on both forums. Will take me a while though too many updates. Thanks for the introduction mates.

Thanks Shallows