PDA

View Full Version : Shadows

Shadow RSX Type-S
07-16-2004, 05:31 PM
Hey everyone, my name is Justin, and my Xmod is an Acura RSX. My brother got it for me for my birthday recently, and it's been the only thing I've been tinkering with since then. An Acura RSX Type-S would be my dream car, along with alot of modifications of course, or a Nissan Skyline GTR-R34, but I still LOVE RSXs. My brother got him a red Supra Xmod, which he hasn't even put together yet, and it's been a month already. He is gonna make it look like his real car, a 1995 Toyota Supra TT. **** that thing is fast!! I got in a bike wreck recently, and he was the one to take me to the hospital. We got there in about 40 seconds, and it's two miles away. Hit a top speed of 209.8, which stopped the blood flow lol. Anyway, anyone live near Mobile, Alabama? I wanna race someone with my Xmod!!! Send me a message on AIM or e-mail me, I'm usually always on unless messing around with my Xmod. Later yall! (Yes, I say YALL, but I'm not a southern hick, despite popular belief)

xmod
07-16-2004, 08:00 PM
Wow dude..At what speed did you crash?

Shadow RSX Type-S
07-16-2004, 08:18 PM
What happened is, on Mother's Day-Night, at 11:50P.M., I went for a bike ride. I looked at the speedometer and was going about 20, and then looked down at the tireflys I had on my tires. I started spacing out watching them go around and around, and then my front tire hit a curb and I was thrown into a mail box. I ran about a mile home, rolling my bike along with me, and when I got home my parents started going hysterical, so my brother was the one to take me. We got to the hospital in about 40 seconds, and its 2 miles away. When I got to the hospital, I looked at the monitor, and we had hit a top speed of 209.8 MPH.

skylinerocks
09-21-2004, 10:57 AM
ouch that hurts I've fliped over a car on my bike landed on my head thankfuly I have a hard head killed tha bike but I was amzingly alright I didn't even know I was hurt until the medices told me I was the best part was I got up and walked away :P Later