PDA

View Full Version : b/s/t thingy

pwned12355
07-12-2008, 07:01 PM
i dont get the new rule with 50 post or what ever

1.where does the bst thing show up
2.what does it mean by post like 50 post in ur thread or u have to post 50,100and 200 times

plz help meeeeee:-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

taiwanesekid05
07-12-2008, 07:05 PM
BST is in the Marketplace section of the forums, under Micro-t and the Mini-Z section. It's marked as Buy/Sell/Trade.

You have to post 50 times then you can see BST. Once you have 50, you can go in to the BST section and puchase and trade stuff, only purchase and trade. Once you reach 200, you can sell stuff.

2jack3jack
07-12-2008, 07:07 PM
Ya I've had 49 post and it won't change to 50.

pwned12355
07-12-2008, 07:08 PM
BST is in the Marketplace section of the forums, under Micro-t and the Mini-Z section. It's marked as Buy/Sell/Trade.

You have to post 50 times then you can see BST. Once you have 50, you can go in to the BST section and puchase and trade stuff, only purchase and trade. Once you reach 200, you can sell stuff.

thx abunch

BART
07-12-2008, 07:23 PM
Ya I've had 49 post and it won't change to 50.
Posting in non xmod specific areas does not increase your post count.

2jack3jack
07-12-2008, 07:59 PM
thank you but it still will not show up.

nvm it shows up now

bondo
07-12-2008, 08:11 PM
Wow. I didn't no that

That is a STUPID rule.

wether you think it's a stupid rule or not, it is still a rule and was put into place and is still enforced to reduce the number of immature kids and scammers from spamming to get the required post count.

the MAIN reason that this forum is here is to help the members. not for noobs to come here simply to sell their stuff.
the off topic sections are there strictly for entertainment and should'nt really be conscidered a part of the forum.

Titantaw12
07-12-2008, 08:13 PM
wether you think it's a stupid rule or not, it is still a rule and was put into place and is still enforced to reduce the number of immature kids and scammers from spamming to get the required post count.

the MAIN reason that this forum is here is to help the members. not for noobs to come here simply to sell their stuff.
the off topic sections are there strictly for entertainment and should'nt really be conscidered a part of the forum.

That was just my presonal Opinion.
Ill still fallow the rule.

bondo
07-12-2008, 08:25 PM
That was just my presonal Opinion.
Ill still fallow the rule.

your opinion on this subject is void since you have no authority.
after all, any respectable member knows that your post count doesnt mean jack.
remember, quality, not quantity.
you could have 6,000 posts but if the mojority of them is fishing for members for a sub-par forum or spamming then your no closer to respect then the noob with 2 posts.

Titantaw12
07-12-2008, 08:27 PM
I have 249 post and there not spam. Show me 10 of my posts that are spam and i might believe you. Not all 249 post are spam. Plus every does spam sometime in a forum. I bet you have spammed before.

pwned12355
07-12-2008, 08:42 PM
will u guys take this discussion some where else please!

bondo is my hero

Titantaw12
07-12-2008, 08:43 PM
will u guys take this discussion some where else please!

bondo is my hero

ok we will. If you want to talk about it pm me bondo

pwned12355
07-12-2008, 08:48 PM
THANK YOU
oh and no offence but bondo is relly a legend (to me)

bondo
07-12-2008, 09:12 PM
thanks for the kind words pwnd and sorry or taking your thread off topic but the questions have been answered and it's only a matter of time until this thread gets closed.
so, i'm going to speak my peace since titantaw want's to argue.

@titan, i wasnt talking about you directly(more like pointing out noob flaws) but since you mention it, i dont think it would be too hard to find 10 spam posts from you since you have atleast 3 in this very thread.

i'm not going to claim that i've never had a spam post but if you look at my posting logs you would see that the majority are helpful and informative wich has helped me to become respected and a "legend" in many eyes.
dont get me wrong, your on your way to "legend" aswell but for all of the wrong reasons.
fordman will be (unfortunately) conscidered a legend as will torredo but these guys are legendary dumb****s who cant grasp the concept of rules, your following right behind them.
challenge the rules and staff all you want but unless you have a valid point, your only shooting yourself in the ***.

pwned12355
07-12-2008, 09:24 PM
now that u said u would close this thread soon just go ahead and close it now cuz i got everything i need and more

bondo
07-12-2008, 09:52 PM
im no longer a staff member but if i know the mods here,they have their reasons for leaving it open.
these guys know what their doing.
for some reason though, there's still the occasional noob that wants to show how big their cajones are.....:bigwink:

imnotmikal
07-12-2008, 09:57 PM
I have 249 post and there not spam. Show me 10 of my posts that are spam and i might believe you. Not all 249 post are spam. Plus every does spam sometime in a forum. I bet you have spammed before.

If we can't find 10 spam posts from you, then thats the reason itself.
They were spam, thus, they were deleted...
:roll:

pwned12355
07-12-2008, 10:07 PM
im no longer a staff member but if i know the mods here,they have their reasons for leaving it open.
these guys know what their doing.
for some reason though, there's still the occasional noob that wants to show how big their cajones are.....:bigwink:

lol i no what u meen i used to do it

if u dont mind me asking how come ur nolonger staff?

bondo
07-12-2008, 10:16 PM
i stepped down due to personal conflict.....
noobs who demand respect but offer none **** me off.
members who treat comps as popularity contests **** me off.
having to repeatedly repremand the same noobs ****es me off......

need i continue??

BART
07-12-2008, 10:22 PM
i stepped down due to personal conflict.....
noobs who demand respect but offer none **** me off.
members who treat comps as popularity contests **** me off.
having to repeatedly repremand the same noobs ****es me off......

need i continue??

Sure, lay it out bro.

bondo
07-13-2008, 10:22 PM
i wont go into a long assed rant but i will say that my spot as admin was never supposed to be permanent.
i saw that changes needed to be made, the sites owner agreed and brought me in to make said changes.
the changes were made and i thought i would ride it out a bit too see what happened but after being admin of the two leading forums and dealing with the immature actions of some of the members and staff alike, i got fed up.
i dont deal with stress well and between the two forums, the stress was pretty intense.
so i stepped down from both positions in hopes to keep the fun in the hobby(for me atleast).
i enjoy modding these little cars and after staffing two forums it started to feel more like a job then a hobby.
it got to the point where i didnt even want to look at an Xmod.
the stress and responsibility took all of the fun out of a hobby.

BART
07-13-2008, 10:35 PM
And cut.