PDA

View Full Version : Something I've noticed

2wdpancar
06-14-2008, 12:49 AM
Well, I've seen lots of new members break lots of rules.

I'll get straight to the point; no one does anything, they give them a warning, you say read the rules, they YET break them, but nothing happens to them.
It seems as if you are giving too many warnings, and not enough infractions(in my opinion, from what I've noticed).

One guy will say one thing, get busted, while this other guy drags a bunch of old threads up, and only gets off with about a million warnings.
I'm not trying to start nagging, but it seems to me that XMS might fall back into it's dirthole if there aren't penalties given out accordingly; like when a rule is broken(no warning, they are to read the rules THEN post, but give them infractions before warnings).

I mean one warning here and there is alright, but it's happening way too much now..

imnotmikal
06-14-2008, 01:13 AM
I've also noticed that, but it doesn't really bother me.
Most of the new members we get that do that are just hit-and-runs that never show up again after they first sign up.

texan_idiot25
06-14-2008, 01:15 AM
Usually the 1st offense is a warning, but I promise you infractions are not slacking when needed. Were just not making everything public when we give infractions.

If you see a problem, hit the http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/images_pb/buttons/report.gif button or PM the mod of that section.

2wdpancar
06-14-2008, 01:37 AM
Usually the 1st offense is a warning, but I promise you infractions are not slacking when needed. Were just not making everything public when we give infractions.

If you see a problem, hit the http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/images_pb/buttons/report.gif button or PM the mod of that section.

Okay, I understand about private infractions.

suicide_star
06-14-2008, 09:04 AM
dont worry, i just banned somebody that had 0 infractions for 10 days. we aren't slacking.

creepycrawler
06-14-2008, 05:33 PM
i agrre ive had a couple of warnings for bringing old threads up.(really sorry guys). but have stopped and read the rules. but there are still a couple of rule breakers out there.

texan_idiot25
06-14-2008, 05:37 PM
Like I just said, just because we don't make infractions and dealings with member public, doesn't mean things aren't being done.

If you have a problem, hit the report a post button.

Just take a gander at one of the persons who kept bringing up dead threads despite warnings.

2wdpancar
06-14-2008, 05:58 PM
Like I just said, just because we don't make infractions and dealings with member public, doesn't mean things aren't being done.

Just take a gander at one of the persons who kept bringing up dead threads despite warnings.

Yeah, that madcat fool, and that PM he sent xmodificationer..lol.:lol:

Titantaw12
06-14-2008, 06:05 PM
I've noticed that.
What bugs me is how members post in old threads. New memebers and post is thread from 05 06 07.Its Old!

texan_idiot25
06-14-2008, 06:08 PM
I've noticed that.
What bugs me is how members post in old threads. New memebers and post is thread from 05 06 07.Its Old!

If y'all are just gonna keep going on the exact same statement like a broken record I'll close this.

;)