PDA

View Full Version : New style sections.

snowboi1289
05-23-2008, 07:29 PM
I like the new style of the forum now.I think it looks better,but add the text that is supposed to be under the section title.

Looks pretty nice.

TheB1GDude
05-23-2008, 07:56 PM
We are trying to expand on the sections as we know xmods won't be around forever, so Ill get on that over the next few days!

firebird999
05-23-2008, 08:51 PM
yeah, i like it too. if you really want to go above and beyond, i've always thought the site would look cool yellow. if it's not hard you can at least do that for one day and see how people like it. i know it's a very random suggestion, but it's worth experimenting with all the remodeling being done around here.

Sweed
05-23-2008, 09:17 PM
yeah, i like it too. if you really want to go above and beyond, i've always thought the site would look cool yellow. if it's not hard you can at least do that for one day and see how people like it. i know it's a very random suggestion, but it's worth experimenting with all the remodeling being done around here.

Yellow and Blue? What is this, Old School AtomicMods?
(or sweden...?)

Is there a capability for custom themes? Cuase I think the members would enjoy a custom theme constest.
Speaking of styles, I want a Harder Style.

We are trying to expand on the sections as we know xmods won't be around forever, so Ill get on that over the next few days!

Forever?
I give them another 1.5 years, tops.

stangdude94
05-24-2008, 10:17 AM
Yellow and Blue? What is this, Old School AtomicMods?
(or sweden...?)

Is there a capability for custom themes? Cuase I think the members would enjoy a custom theme constest.
Speaking of styles, I want a Harder Style.

Forever?
I give them another 1.5 years, tops.
yeah if they they come out with a new serries 2 years maby

fieldfairy2
05-24-2008, 11:01 AM
I like it too. I have a question(don't want to make a thread about it, sorry if i am hijacking this thread) Will this new section "mini and Micro" include maybe radlines too? I might show mine off.

TheB1GDude
05-24-2008, 12:18 PM
for the moment if you want to post your radline but it into the Electrics sub forum, if I add something more suitable I'll move your post....

fieldfairy2
05-24-2008, 12:20 PM
for the moment if you want to post your radline but it into the Electrics sub forum, if I add something more suitable I'll move your post....

Okay. Just asking. It is broken for the moment. fixed the broken parts exept for the rims. Break so easily...