PDA

View Full Version : Project Eleanor.....

FociFanatic
01-19-2005, 12:42 PM
Well, I finally have the time to devote to my latest project. I've been trying to keep it secret until finished, but I can't help myself.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/HirotoR34/eleanor65.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/HirotoR34/eleanor65-2.jpg

As you can see, I have a long way to go, but it's coming out better than I thought it would.

XRL15thplaceskyline
01-19-2005, 03:37 PM
that **** is FIRE pimp shyt boi..... :hail: nice job!!

Brickmodder
01-19-2005, 04:11 PM
Where did the body come from and how much modification did you have to do to the body or chassis to make it fit?

skyline-rsx392
01-19-2005, 04:51 PM
i'll buy it from you!!!!!!!! Starting Bid $70.00

FociFanatic
01-19-2005, 04:53 PM
It's the Xmod 65 mustang body with the front and rear peices from the body kit

skyline 04
01-19-2005, 09:03 PM
Oh boy you might be getting orders to build them.I WANT ONE. :D

FociFanatic
01-19-2005, 09:06 PM
Well if this one comes out perfect. I'll build more.

SuperSupra
01-19-2005, 09:08 PM
:o :o :o that stang is tightttttttt :o :o :o
an eye popper

Team AMG
01-19-2005, 09:13 PM
My hats off to you, that's excellent, the best I've seen yet.

When you're done order this photoetched sheet for some great trim details, it has the horses, lettering and badges. Available at Detail Master.

http://www.detailmaster.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/mcg2032.gif

skyline 04
01-20-2005, 01:45 PM
Ya man you build them I will I repeat I will buy one from you. :nod:

viperdout
01-20-2005, 03:36 PM
Very sweet! I've been ****ed since RS came out with the '65 that they didn't make it white with GT-350 stripes (someone on Tiny RC did it though and it came out sweet) or come out with a Dark Highland Green '67 (like the one in Bullitt, or was that a '68?) If RS had come out with the '67, there's no doubt that'd look exactly like a 1:28 scale model of Eleanor, knowing how amazing your paintjobs come out (the Green Hummer ZZMT came out great).

acomp89
01-20-2005, 03:39 PM
im building a GT 350 out of my mustang

how did you make the side scoops?

Team AMG
01-20-2005, 04:12 PM
Very sweet! I've been ****ed since RS came out with the '65 that they didn't make it white with GT-350 stripes (someone on Tiny RC did it though and it came out sweet) or come out with a Dark Highland Green '67 (like the one in Bullitt, or was that a '68?) If RS had come out with the '67, there's no doubt that'd look exactly like a 1:28 scale model of Eleanor, knowing how amazing your paintjobs come out (the Green Hummer ZZMT came out great).

It was a '68, had the side marker lights.

Now we need a yellow fastback for the original Gone in 60 Seconds Eleanor, was that a '69 or a '70?

viperdout
01-20-2005, 10:05 PM

It was a '68, had the side marker lights.

Now we need a yellow fastback for the original Gone in 60 Seconds Eleanor, was that a '69 or a '70?

Ooooo, time for me to correct. That was a '71 Stang playing the role of a '73 Mach 1.

Team AMG
01-21-2005, 12:22 AM
It's been awhile since I saw the original, I have it on tape, I'll have to dig it out this weekend. Interesting thing about the original movie, the guy that made it didn't have permission for most of the chase scene through Carson, Torrence and Long Beach, he just did it anyway. I read that when he died a few years ago the opened his wherehouse and there were thousands of toy Mustangs, from die casts to models to pedal cars. But I think you're right, I just knew it was an early 70's fastback.

FociFanatic
01-21-2005, 01:05 AM
I found some 68 taillights today. and I am using one ZZSE light board to power 4 SE lights on the front. I also want the big round driving lights, but without led's.
I'm going for as exact in detail as I can. I also found these knockoffs in an older box of modeling stuff, and a vintage racing style filler cap (that's gonna be fun) I put the knockoffs on today. Looks better and better as I go

Now I gotta go and research paint.....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/HirotoR34/hiroto68.jpg

that's a lot of lights
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/HirotoR34/Clear_front_new.jpg

Team AMG
01-21-2005, 09:22 AM
For the lights see if you can find a model train shop, they sell dress up kits for loco's and they have the reflector and bulb, although I think they'll be more like 9 or 12 volt lights. For the gas cap, a hole punch may be the diameter you need, just punch some rounds from your sheet plastic. I love the knock offs, they look nice.

viperdout
01-21-2005, 03:49 PM
It's been awhile since I saw the original, I have it on tape, I'll have to dig it out this weekend. Interesting thing about the original movie, the guy that made it didn't have permission for most of the chase scene through Carson, Torrence and Long Beach, he just did it anyway. I read that when he died a few years ago the opened his wherehouse and there were thousands of toy Mustangs, from die casts to models to pedal cars. But I think you're right, I just knew it was an early 70's fastback.

I knew it was a '71-73, but wasn't sure on the exact year, Googled, and found the site for the original.

acomp89
01-21-2005, 04:10 PM
id still like to know how to make the side scoops

viperdout
01-21-2005, 08:22 PM
id still like to know how to make the side scoops

Start with some from models or put huge clumps of bondo in the general shape of it, then sand it to the right shape.

XRL15thplaceskyline
01-21-2005, 10:09 PM
i found a better pic of the front on car domain, the lights will be a challenge
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/445000-445999/445844_7_full.jpg

and are you changeing the tail lights because they are diffrent

FociFanatic
01-22-2005, 09:52 AM
nah, that's the easy part. I'll use Zip Zaps SE lights.

XRL15thplaceskyline
01-22-2005, 12:19 PM
did you see the tail lights, i think that would be kinda hard :o

FociFanatic
01-22-2005, 08:14 PM
I found some 68 taillights and modding them to fit isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

BlackSky909
01-23-2005, 12:19 AM
man that car is beautiful

acomp89
01-27-2005, 10:35 AM
how the car comeing along you havent posted in a while

have you finished the body work ?

FociFanatic
01-30-2005, 10:26 PM
Not yet. I thought that this would take a week for body work, but being a perfectionist is a pain. I'm about 90% on the body work. For the small front driving lights, I'm using Zip Zaps SE lights. I've modified the SE lights to work with the command logic ones. They'll look sweet all lit up. I also ordered the paint, so this won't be done for at least another month.
As far as performance, I've ordered a bunch of carbon fiber peices, lithium ion cells, high grade silicone flex wiring, micro connectors, bearing kit. I'm building this one for straight line speed. I'll keep you posted.

viperdout
01-30-2005, 10:29 PM
The knockoffs look sweet!

acomp89
01-31-2005, 04:51 PM
i love this topic

i just come to look at this beauty that is a car

lol :lol:

FociFanatic
01-31-2005, 10:48 PM
Well, I am almost at the finish line. I've ordered the paint, and a ton of performance upgrades. I've yet to test the lights yet, but all the holes have been drilled, so I think they'll look great. Unfortunately, the two holes by the headlights are a little uneven. Too late to change it now......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/HirotoR34/stangfront.jpg

acomp89
02-01-2005, 06:04 PM
THAT LOOKS SWEET! but i didnt even notice the light until you said something about it

FociFanatic
02-03-2005, 12:19 PM
Well, last night I fixed the problem. The lights are now even , and I must say that it was worth working til 3am. I thought it wouldn'nt bother me, but it did.

SuperSupra
02-03-2005, 07:11 PM
**** till 3 am thats long and that is pimp

FociFanatic
02-03-2005, 11:51 PM
Further progess. Shaved the filler cap off the back and put one on the rear pillar. Body work at this point is almost finished.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/HirotoR34/mustangbaby.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/HirotoR34/mustangbaby2.jpg

acomp89
02-04-2005, 06:09 PM
said before and ill say it again !!THAT LOOKS SWEET!!

5.0saleen
02-05-2005, 06:48 AM
cant wait to see it when its done it will look emmaculate

viperdout
02-05-2005, 10:43 AM
****! :o

SuperSupra
02-05-2005, 12:02 PM
wow!!!!!!again thats tight!!!!!

keep up the excellent work

al9spike
02-05-2005, 12:07 PM
NICE

Maverik
02-08-2005, 05:33 PM
thats going to look so awsome. I cant wait to see it when its finished

FociFanatic
02-09-2005, 08:45 AM
Lithiums are somewhat in (still waiting for wiring and micro plugs). I received the paint a few days ago. I also have VXB bearings with four wide track units,
front/rear cf decks, aluminum cups, axle shafts, steering knuckles, and tie rod coming as well. I also ordered an extra 65 shell so this one will stay nice.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/HirotoR34/eleanorliths.jpg

slowly.......it's getting there.

acomp89
02-09-2005, 03:50 PM
that body looks so smooth!!

BlackSky909
02-09-2005, 08:08 PM
I love that car I hope you dont flip it.

FociFanatic
02-10-2005, 03:02 AM
Never happen. I bought another 65 beater shell. I think i'll do a 60's can-am racing theme on it.

gibson_192003
02-10-2005, 07:00 PM
that looks wicked awesome i cant wait to see it wen its done and r u going to put a clear coat on it or silver flakes cuz that would look sweet

FociFanatic
02-10-2005, 10:55 PM
Pearlescent clear.....it'll be tight.

gibson_192003
02-10-2005, 11:59 PM
that will be tight and a half. cant wait to see it

SuperSupra
02-11-2005, 07:57 PM
****n... thats one tight A** xmod u got, u doin an excellent job on that car thats pimp even without the paint :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Badgerbadger13
02-12-2005, 10:09 PM
Dude that is the sweetest xmod i have ever seen!!!!! :P

FociFanatic
02-13-2005, 11:58 PM
Some more progress... so much more to do.

http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpGallery/albums/userpics/10053/eleanorpaintedstripes.jpg

Lights work.
http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpGallery/albums/userpics/10053/eleanorpainted2.jpg

BlackSky909
02-14-2005, 12:17 AM
That car is jaw drop beutiful.

gibson_192003
02-14-2005, 08:57 AM
holy crap that is the nicest car ive ever seen it kicks @$$ :roll_eye:

Badgerbadger13
02-14-2005, 01:41 PM
That stang' kicks A@@! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

FociFanatic
02-14-2005, 05:23 PM
Ok, I double posted.......sorry. :ukliam:

FociFanatic
02-14-2005, 05:24 PM
Here's a shot of the rear window. I still have two auxilary lights for the front and taillight lenses left to mod, so she's got a ways to go. I wet sanded this morning, and laid down two coats of clear. Good stuff......

http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpGallery/albums/userpics/10053/eleanorbackpainted.jpg

Maverik
02-14-2005, 10:50 PM
I usually dont like old mustangs but that is one HOT car

skyline-rsx392
02-15-2005, 06:37 PM
UH LA LA!!!!! HOT ****!!!!! AHH LE LU YAHH!!!!!!! FIRE, FIRE, FIRE!!!!!!
I'll buy it 4 $110.

SuperSupra
02-16-2005, 09:33 PM
thats tightttt man omg dude u r an artist that xmod is the best ive seen ever :thumleft: :thumrigh: :shaking2: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:i hail that car man :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

acomp89
02-18-2005, 10:34 AM
thats what ive been waiting for, its beautiful

now if i can just learn to make cars like that

SuperSupra
02-19-2005, 04:23 PM
ive seen in pics that an elanor has 3 stripe not 2, 1 fat one down the middle and 2 on the side of the fat one

FociFanatic
02-19-2005, 09:39 PM
I thought about doing the stripes down the side, but because of the side vents, and faux lakes pipes, I didn't have the room.

gibson_192003
02-20-2005, 09:25 AM
when your all done that car will look sooo freakin sweet :eyecraz:

jimmythekid1
02-27-2005, 01:04 PM

I just seen that a few weeks ago at my father in laws and he was telling me that story. If it wasn't for the 40min chase scene at the end I would hate the original but hte chase makes up for the horrible acting and with out hollywoods spin on the plot.

mikepevine
03-02-2005, 10:47 AM
i dont like old cars but that is pretty sweet :nod:

SuperSupra
03-02-2005, 07:36 PM
the eleanor isnt an old car its from a movie and a real car people can buy its really a modified mustang like wat focifanatic did with his stang

crashmod
03-03-2005, 10:38 AM
holy crap i just finished painting my Camaro and was about to post pictures, but now i am ashamed of my car. freaking awsome job.

souchman
03-08-2005, 06:38 PM
:o :o :o un fricken believeable, but i have seen the catalog for a red 1968 shelby cobra. :nod:

napoleon_dynamite
03-10-2005, 04:52 PM
man, everything about that car is perfect! the body kit rocks, your lighting is sweet, and your paintjob looks like it was done by a pro. :salut:

Forc3d2d0or
03-17-2005, 04:57 PM
thats tottaly tight. i love the eleanor mustang

teknogeek
03-23-2005, 10:39 AM
By far .................................................. .................................................. ..................................... THE COOLEST CLASSIC I'VE EVER SEEN!

Forc3d2d0or
03-23-2005, 03:43 PM
that is awesome I LOVE IT. SWEET :drunk_sm: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

xmodmaniac
03-23-2005, 05:55 PM
OMG THAT IS SO **** HOT I AM GONNA FAINT! :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup:

Forc3d2d0or
03-24-2005, 08:17 PM
are you trying to beat me? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) now back to the subject that is a super nice car it kicks butt :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

defjam
03-25-2005, 10:13 AM
HEY focifanitic i think saw tis around bit pimps, But anyway good job guy :cig: :yup: :yup: :yup:

FociFanatic
03-26-2005, 07:34 AM
HEY focifanitic i think saw tis around bit pimps, But anyway good job guy :cig: :yup: :yup: :yup:

HirotoR34.........that be me. :thumrigh: