PDA

View Full Version : Project:Bandit bird

stangdude94
05-15-2008, 03:47 PM
so as many of u may know i have an 09 camaro .Well its going to turn into my remake of the year one bandit replica here is a samplar pichttp://www.paveglio.com/firebird/images/Firebird1.gif

ok every body wish me luck cuz here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopefuly this will be my finished product

http://www.gtoalley.com/04gto/firebirdconcept.jpg

texan_idiot25
05-15-2008, 04:26 PM
Do not double post. And the thread is useless w/out pics. ;)

firebird999
05-15-2008, 05:53 PM
okay... no pics of your progress?

snowboi1289
05-15-2008, 05:54 PM
okay... no pics of your progress?

If any progress.

Isnt it in the rules that you will need to have pictures when posting a project ???

stangdude94
05-15-2008, 08:30 PM
well i have no progress yet i didnt start yet just wondering what u guys thought of a project like thiss

TheXmodifyer
05-15-2008, 11:44 PM
If any progress.

Isnt it in the rules that you will need to have pictures when posting a project ???

You're such a dick anymore. Always criticizing people.

Looks like a real interesting project! Cambird! lol

suicide_star
05-15-2008, 11:51 PM
it shouldn't be too bad, the firebird and camaro's bodies look identical cept for the front and rear end (that's how Pontiac and Chevy rolls) the bodywork looks pretty minimal, i think it'd be cool, you can make your own pontiac darts and the firebird logo on waterslide paper with your inkjet. i think the hardest part would be making the grille...GL =)

stangdude94
05-16-2008, 08:15 AM
the xmodifyer : lolo thankls for the comment

suicide star: i am not sure how to do the honey comb grill but i got most of the vinals worked out like the bird on the hood all i need to get is the pontiac signs then on the next nice day i have (its raining here at the moment ) i will break out the bondo lol and do the front aand rear bumper. but i havent bin ably to find a rear view of this cor on yahoo or google.

fieldfairy2
05-16-2008, 04:12 PM
It will be cool if you can pull it off. No rear view of the car. not anymore. there is 2 at the bottom corners
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12692

hope that helps. Maybe a convertable... Any special mods under the hood?

snowboi1289
05-16-2008, 05:33 PM
Why dont you atleast get a picture of the camaroe that your going to be doing the work on ???

Also,are you planning on making that decal (the bird)???

xmodificationer
05-16-2008, 06:45 PM
hmmm this should be interesting. Ill be checking this thread often...

texan_idiot25
05-16-2008, 06:52 PM
Why dont you atleast get a picture of the camaroe that your going to be doing the work on ???

Also,are you planning on making that decal (the bird)???
Why don't you get off his case, and atleast read the thread?

i got most of the vinals worked out like the bird on the hood all i need to get is the pontiac signs

While I agree pics are for the better, you don't need to get at it over and over again.

snowboi1289
05-16-2008, 07:33 PM
I did read the thread,it mostly just pointless words,no pictures at all.

texan_idiot25
05-16-2008, 07:36 PM
Then don't bother posting and wasting your effort. Now, get back on topic, last warning sno.

Donziikid
05-16-2008, 07:37 PM
I did read the thread,it mostly just pointless words,no pictures at all.

Text isn't there just to fill in the spaces between pictures. Text explains in more detail what the project is going to be about, how he's going to follow through with it and what he plans on doing. If you want pictures, then just wait until it's completed. Let the pictures thing go, Snowboi, please. ;)

Dangit Tex. :lol: You stole my thunder..

Anyway, to be on topic. If you can get that bird nicely replicated on the hood, you're in golden shape my friend. ;)

suicide_star
05-16-2008, 09:42 PM
hey stangdude, now that i look at it, it may be easier for you to just cut out the grille, get some really fine mesh, paint it black and put it in the holes, it's going to be hard trying to find or mimic honeycomb mesh at this scale

stangdude94
05-17-2008, 09:14 AM
the bird on the hood is the first pic i put up i turn it in to a watter deacl just need to get more deca, paper .i have all the other decals worked out

Nope this is going to be a coupe

and as for the gril i am still shoping around

as for under the hood lithium, custom painted chasis ,and and not sure for motor yet i am prity broke probly s2

and the wheels will be the stock camaro wheels. maby black maby gold not sure give some imput on that .

and paint will be black on the out side and gold on the inside for akcent