PDA

View Full Version : Paypal Help!

xmodificationer
05-06-2008, 09:37 PM
Sorry that this is in the wrong section but I need an answer quick. Ok I sold my paintball gun on ebay and I got the money through paypal, and I want to transfer it to a bank account. So I go to get verrified, and I go to set adding the account then it says I need to verify it. It says I can do it using my online suntrust ID or they can send money to my bank account and it will take 3-5 days. I dont have the online account so I went to make it and when it says to put in the ATM number/Check card number on the suntrust website it send there arent any records on file matching. So I keep trying and It gives me a 1 800 number to call, I call and they are closed. So now I go back to the paypal home page sign back in, and it has this thing todo list thing. I click where it says confirm your account and it says money has deposited in my account. WTF?!?!?! :mad: but my balance is the same so WTF IS GOING ON?! I really need help so I can ship this off to the guy. So is there any way I can transfer the money to my account tonight?

texan_idiot25
05-06-2008, 09:41 PM
You have to wait for the transfer of funds to go through, and clear. Or you can have paypal send your balance in a check...

Or, use cash to ship it out. Easy as pie.

xmodificationer
05-06-2008, 09:43 PM
I know, but I am po' with no cash:( and I got to ship it soon.

texan_idiot25
05-06-2008, 09:46 PM
Shipping is rarely more then 5 bucks for me, ask your parents for 5 bucks and mow the lawn. Do chores. :lol:

xmodificationer
05-06-2008, 09:46 PM
its a paintball gun...

texan_idiot25
05-06-2008, 09:48 PM
I've had large things shipped for 5 bucks. Hard drives, car parts, etc. Plenty of things larger then a shoe box. Dismantle the gun, pack it nicely, and use the cheapest shipping from any place thats not UPS.

ling427ttvette
05-06-2008, 10:18 PM
Generally it takes 3-5 days for transferring funds from Paypal to your account. It's not an overnight deal, although I REALLY wish it were.

Borrow some money, and pay it back when it goes through to your account.

xmodificationer
05-06-2008, 10:18 PM
ok man thanks!