PDA

View Full Version : How do i paint my windows

ThugMansion
01-16-2005, 10:56 PM
ok lets say i was stupid and sanded my whole car down to white includin my windows. and say i was gonna paint my car emerald flake color and i wanted my widnows black how the hell could i paint those i meen like a paint brush or what would i use ?** i cant airbrush**

torredo
01-16-2005, 10:59 PM
paint the entire car emerald green.

let paint dry 4 a day or 2

mask everything off except the windows and spraybomb them black again.

ThugMansion
01-16-2005, 11:05 PM
Thank u a bunch also ill give u props on that car i was just lookin at i forget the name but it was like right under this topic ur car u where buildin or whateva u know what u doin i take yeah im tryin to learn this stuff to my grandpa owns an xmod and he thinks im stupid for cutin my roof into t tops but i want my car uniq u know?

Also do i primer the white body before i paint it and do i clear coat before maskin all the stuff except windows?

torredo
01-16-2005, 11:44 PM
hey, that's what it's all about. Customizing it to your own taste/preference right? Keep it up and you'll get it right eventually.

Im sure of it :nod:

ThugMansion
01-17-2005, 12:02 AM
i just got a 1971 duster model from my dad im usin a hobby knife and cutin it in half and then cutin about an inch off its a 1:25 scale and then im gonna get that testors glue that ur site says and glue it then ill get filler and fill it in and itll be pimp it should cum out about same with the hobby knife right? just take me longer right ? cus i aint got a dremel

SuperSupra
01-17-2005, 01:23 AM
u dont have 2 paint it all emerald green and the paint the windows...
u can tape off the windows or the body either one doesnt matter then wait till ur windows or paint drys and then paint wat ever is not painted wat u want :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

viperdout
01-17-2005, 08:50 PM
Spray the car black, then when it's dry, mask off the windows and paint it the color you want.