PDA

View Full Version : widebody supra help

bestdragon2001
04-14-2008, 04:58 PM
I got a f&f supra for 5 bucks, my question is if I should put the putty just around the fenders like the 350z BK or spread it out more on the sides. Im just afraid Ill lose detail and itll be harder to work with If I dont put it in the right spots.

thanks in advance

WhiteMKIV
04-14-2008, 06:42 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm its really up to you.....i am kinda doing the same thing and i already messed up.......so if you have patience in sanding and what not go for it.....ill take those decals off ur hands :D PM me if your willing to let them go....

bestdragon2001
04-14-2008, 07:01 PM
Pm sent
Man Im ****ed right now, My mom spilled coffee on my on my 900 dollar toshiba laptop, now my screen looks all weird but I can still use it.

ling427ttvette
04-14-2008, 08:21 PM
Pm sent
Man Im ****ed right now, My mom spilled coffee on my on my 900 dollar toshiba laptop, now my screen looks all weird but I can still use it.

Dude, turn it off ASAP and dry that sucker out.

Same happened to mine, once I dried it out it was fine.. mines over $1200 too, and almost new.. I was VERY ****ed.

firebird999
04-14-2008, 08:23 PM
Dude, turn it off ASAP and dry that sucker out.

Same happened to mine, once I dried it out it was fine.. mines over $1200 too, and almost new.. I was VERY ****ed.

his mom spilled coffee on yours too?!?!?!?!?!?!!

well,anyways, i'd say just fenders, like have everything bulge out but slope down as soon as it gets to the doors, keeping them stock.

snowboi1289
04-15-2008, 12:34 AM
his mom spilled coffee on yours too?!?!?!?!?!?!!

well,anyways, i'd say just fenders, like have everything bulge out but slope down as soon as it gets to the doors, keeping them stock.

How long do you stay on your computer ?? It might just need something from keeping it to go to sleep.How would you feel if your computer just went to sleep,coffee makes people/computers/animals/other stuff stay awake.lol..

I would go for the fenders,but If you go for the widefenders,then you might wanna go for deep dish rims also,just a suggestion.Are you new to putty/bondo ?? If so you might wanna try it out on a beater body first...

bestdragon2001
04-17-2008, 07:51 PM
I have worked a little with bondo, ive got a skylin body that has one of the doors chewed up and some other places are chewed up cuz my dog got it, but Ill practice on it.
Oh and the messed up spots on my screen are shrinking there almost gone.

gtbadass23
04-27-2008, 03:25 PM
Well I Think If You Think It Will Look Goood Go Ahead. Im Doin The Same Thing With A Firebird.im Putting The Nsx Widebody On It And Its Comin Together Prety Good