PDA

View Full Version : Radline project.

xmodscarbon's_lost
04-11-2008, 05:05 PM
Ok so i don't have the radline as of right now but i have a body that will fit it And i have pictures of it for you to see.
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj153/xmodscarbon/projects003.jpg?t=1207947804
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj153/xmodscarbon/projects002.jpg?t=1207947862
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj153/xmodscarbon/projects001.jpg?t=1207947886
And more pics to come soon.

Donziikid
04-11-2008, 05:17 PM
If it's a Radline it should be in Misc. RC, not Xmods. ;)

Where'd you get the body from and what are your plans for it?

xmodscarbon's_lost
04-11-2008, 05:19 PM
Sorry about that donzii.Idk were to put it at first.Thanks.:)

xmodscarbon's_lost
04-12-2008, 02:07 AM
Okay sorry for the double post but they were out and will get more in soon so it will be delayed a bit but not to long.What color do YOU think would be cool?

Stampedekid
04-12-2008, 09:35 AM
I think blue/red with silver 2 toned. Or blue and black.

Surgeon
04-12-2008, 11:20 AM
Can't decide the color for yourself :lol:

Hummers look good in one of three colors, Black/Tan/Olive-Drab. On a radline chassis, it will be an offroader, so go with one of those.

xmodscarbon's_lost
04-12-2008, 12:46 PM
Can't decide the color for yourself :lol:

Hummers look good in one of three colors, Black/Tan/Olive-Drab. On a radline chassis, it will be an offroader, so go with one of those.
Okay i think the olive one would work.

DrIfToRDIe
04-13-2008, 09:48 PM
Black base,with black rims and red rims,JDM **** suckaa! Lol that would be awesome.

xmodscarbon's_lost
04-14-2008, 04:05 PM
Black base,with black rims and red rims,JDM **** suckaa! Lol that would be awesome.
lmao!What do you think about mate black for the body?And which should i get: Radline Kits (http://www.atomicmods.com/Categories/Radline/Kits.aspx)
And yes they are the master series.

fieldfairy2
04-14-2008, 04:40 PM
WHat do you mean by the kits? The monster truck, stadium truck and buggy i think you mean. It doesn't really matter. I have the elite buggy. I love it. THe stadium truck has replacement tires on am and the others dont so maybe that. It doesn't really matter. What ever you want.

xmodscarbon's_lost
04-14-2008, 04:52 PM
WHat do you mean by the kits? The monster truck, stadium truck and buggy i think you mean. It doesn't really matter. I have the elite buggy. I love it. THe stadium truck has replacement tires on am and the others dont so maybe that. It doesn't really matter. What ever you want.
So i comes with spare tires or you can buy them?

fieldfairy2
04-14-2008, 05:20 PM
No they dont. You can buy replacement tires from atomicmods only for that car right now. My tires on the buggy are still like new for about 4 months now. So depending on how much you run it on the gravel it might wear faster. Just get whatever you like. I am just saying that am has tires if your stadium truck tires wear out.

2wdpancar
04-14-2008, 07:12 PM
WARLORD FTW.
I'm not so fond of the others, the warlord looks sick + it's a better racer.

BTW, where are these Master Radline kits you talk oh-so-greatly about?
I saw them on the Target site, but you can't buy, so where do you buy them?

xmodscarbon's_lost
04-14-2008, 07:53 PM
WARLORD FTW.
I'm not so fond of the others, the warlord looks sick + it's a better racer.

BTW, where are these Master Radline kits you talk oh-so-greatly about?
I saw them on the Target site, but you can't buy, so where do you buy them?
They are even more hobby grade then the target one and you can buy them online or your lhs.

fieldfairy2
04-14-2008, 08:37 PM
You buy them on atomicmods (master series). I go with warlord too, it is the buggy. But that is just me. I pops wheelies right out of the box.

2wdpancar
04-14-2008, 08:46 PM
They are even more hobby grade then the target one and you can buy them online or your lhs.

Yeah, AM sells them, I'm, talking with Surg, he told me, I was like Oh snap!:blush:
BTW, how are they more hobby grade?:bs:
They are all the same.
You buy them on atomicmods (master series). I go with warlord too, it is the buggy. But that is just me. I pops wheelies right out of the box.
Yeah, I think I'm going to go with the Warlord.:)

xmodscarbon's_lost
04-14-2008, 08:51 PM
Yeah, AM sells them, I'm, talking with Surg, he told me, I was like Oh snap!:blush:
BTW, how are they more hobby grade?:bs:
They are all the same.

Yeah, I think I'm going to go with the Warlord.:)
They are more hobby grade then the target one.The target one is elite the atomic mods one is the master series.Idk i like the pinnacle one but mabey the buggy.