PDA

View Full Version : well....this stinks

Crawler374
04-10-2008, 11:37 AM
I just registered yesterday, and I come over this morning and my name, all my posts, my threads were all deleted :cry:

Surgeon
04-10-2008, 11:43 AM
There was a database error and the post's and threads in the last couple of days have been lost. We are currently investigating the problem and the possibility of restoring the lost data. If you could be as patient as possible we will try to get things straightened out.

Thanks.

Crawler374
04-10-2008, 11:44 AM
ok, not a problem, i was just wanting to know what happened, i thaught u guys banned me or something lol.

WhiteMKIV
04-10-2008, 11:50 AM
Same thing happend to me lol but luckly we have a great modding staff that will take care of it.

fieldfairy2
04-10-2008, 04:28 PM
O well. Things happen. It always could have been worse.

Like whitemkiv said: we have a great moderating staff.

I am not disappointed because i didn't update to many things. Only thing was my project.

The one thing i noticed is that the comp entries went too. So basically we have only one entry and the non updated rules.

Donziikid
04-10-2008, 05:35 PM
The one thing i noticed is that the comp entries went too. So basically we have only one entry and the non updated rules.

The updated rules will be up shortly; just have to rewrite them. :)

fieldfairy2
04-10-2008, 05:40 PM
That is fine. I already know the updated rules. Just saying that so the people who haven't seen the updated rules know.

texan_idiot25
04-10-2008, 11:42 PM
We have our torches and pitch-forks ready, just waiting for a ride to the site host's HQ so we can all threaten them to fix things.

Catapults and crossbows are optional.

theoriganalRiD3R1967
04-11-2008, 12:38 AM
i think pms were erased to cuz i'm missing like four, btw was this just some thing that happened or a nother small hack?

We have our torches and pitch-forks ready, just waiting for a ride to the site host's HQ so we can all threaten them to fix things.

Catapults and crossbows are optional.

i don't have a pitch fork but i do have a regular fork, is that ok?