PDA

View Full Version : March 2008 -- Tie Breaker!

Donziikid
03-31-2008, 10:00 PM
**This is the tie breaker thread for the March 2008 "Outragious Modifcation Competition!"**
Please cast your vote with either Noturday or Xmodifcation to decide the winner.
Winner will receive a NIB Red Gen1 Supra from Clint!

Your contestants...

Xmodifcation with his '84 GMC XTruck:
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r99/xmodification/New%20Projects%20pics/103_1687.jpg
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r99/xmodification/New%20Projects%20pics/103_1685.jpg
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r99/xmodification/New%20Projects%20pics/103_1691.jpg

Noturday with his Nissan 350Z:
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/noturday/Xmods/z4x5.jpg
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/noturday/Xmods/DSC05957.jpg
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/noturday/Xmods/DSC05940.jpg

Good luck to both of the contestants,
The Xmodsource Moderating Staff.

noturday
03-31-2008, 10:06 PM
quick question, how long will this be open? a day or 2? just wondering since theres no set closing time

imnotmikal
03-31-2008, 10:07 PM
I'm sorry Noturday, but I'm voting for X.
I voted for you last time, but as someone pointed out, its most outrageous mod, and yours is mostly chassis.
X's is a custom mounted body and everything.

Noturday, it closes 4-03-08 at 10:01 EST

Donziikid
03-31-2008, 10:09 PM
quick question, how long will this be open? a day or 2? just wondering since theres no set closing time

Time on all polls are posted above the options where you submit your vote. This poll will be open for three days. :)

Scionbeave
03-31-2008, 10:16 PM
noturday u have my vote.i love the z!

texan_idiot25
03-31-2008, 10:31 PM
****it, tied again, 3 to 3 as of now :lol:

blue504life
03-31-2008, 10:34 PM
x has my vote the truck is awesome, noturday the z is cool but its just a paint job nothing to outrageous

Most_Wanted
03-31-2008, 10:35 PM
Although both entries are very nice, X's is just much more outrageous in my opinion. Great job guys and good luck.

Cheers,
M_W

xmodscarbon's_lost
03-31-2008, 10:38 PM
I voted for Noturday i love the paint job on it:nod:.

2wdpancar
03-31-2008, 10:43 PM
Xmodification has a custom chassis and body, firs my book.:)

bestdragon2001
03-31-2008, 10:54 PM
The 350z is very clean, such a beautiful car but X has the more modded one, so I voted for him.

meme405
03-31-2008, 11:07 PM
Noturday FTW...nice car bud, you got my vote.

Sorry BIG X but you have one so much, i would be hapy to see what you can do with the supra. But i want noturday to win so much....

theoriganalRiD3R1967
03-31-2008, 11:19 PM
sorry noturday, first time i saw X's my jaw droppeto the floor quite outrageous, and alot effort

Kaze
03-31-2008, 11:22 PM
Noturday, good man, see I know some people are like, Noturday's mostly chasis mods, which is true, but idk if you posted it over here. Noturday's Z is his "how low" project on XMF, basically he's been lowering the Z day passed day and had to make cuts and sanding down. Came out beautiful dude, carefull though, next time you enter it my Convertible might give it a run for its money.

X your truck is nice to, I don't wnat you to feel like i'm dissing your work or anything, I know you had to have put a lot of hard time into your stuff too, and it's amazing. Good luck to both.

meme405
03-31-2008, 11:27 PM
Noturday, good man, see I know some people are like, Noturday's mostly chasis mods, which is true, but idk if you posted it over here. Noturday's Z is his "how low" project on XMF, basically he's been lowering the Z day passed day and had to make cuts and sanding down. Came out beautiful dude, carefull though, next time you enter it my Convertible might give it a run for its money.

X your truck is nice to, I don't wnat you to feel like i'm dissing your work or anything, I know you had to have put a lot of hard time into your stuff too, and it's amazing. Good luck to both.

You never got to the point who did you vote for?

And yeah noturday, how come you didnt post your project over here? As a much bigger memberoverf here (much bigger than XMF) i am offended...LOL JK:blush:

XMODification
03-31-2008, 11:28 PM
i would be hapy to see what you can do with the supra....

What Supra?? :-?

Thanks for all the votes guys and I do appreciate all the support! Kodus to my buddy Noturday for making this really interesting indeed!! :thumleft:

clintr79
03-31-2008, 11:57 PM
Xmodification got my vote again very nice.I want that truck :)

noturday
04-01-2008, 12:09 AM
What Supra?? I got cars that I could enter but for now they're just most relying on the "Paint Factor" and I want to get the chassis upgraded so that they are totally Blinged out like Noturday's Z.:headbang:

Thanks for all the votes guys and I do appreciate all the support! Kodus to my buddy Noturday for making this really interesting indeed!! :thumleft:

glad i could give you a challenge bro :D

yeah i did do a build thread on xmf, i've actually been more active on there than here lately, but i try to keep up with both foums. i'm getting some more parts for the z so i'll post all the pics i have of the build over here in a thread soon. i was just keeping it a secret for a suprise entry in the competition haha

meme405
04-01-2008, 12:14 AM
Oh lol...

And xmodification, the prize for the comp is a red BNIB supra...

dontspamme
04-01-2008, 12:37 AM
X, you have a outrageous (sp?) chassis, but it's the same thing that anyone would do to fit a custom body. Or a crawler. Or some sort. It's expected from you that you would have engine, interior, etc... Seen it too much.

Noturday, Amazing body drop and paintjob. Very clean and unique colour. Love the neon under the hood, and the vents that were cut. Painted parts tie the car together and looks amazing. The 350Z could use some wider and better rims and some more GPM. also, loose the S2 drag motor, put in a manly motor :lol:

Sorry X, but I've seen your style of modding too much and it's getting boring. So Noturday gets my vote

Sorry Noturday, your 350Z is great and all, but it's not that outragous.

:lol:

XMODification
04-01-2008, 12:47 AM
X, you have a outrageous (sp?) chassis, but it's the same thing that anyone would do to fit a custom body. Or a crawler. Or some sort. It's expected from you that you would have engine, interior, etc... Seen it too much.

Noturday, Amazing body drop and paintjob. Very clean and unique colour. Love the neon under the hood, and the vents that were cut. Painted parts tie the car together and looks amazing. The 350Z could use some wider and better rims and some more GPM. also, loose the S2 drag motor, put in a manly motor :lol:

Sorry X, but I've seen your style of modding too much and it's getting boring. So Noturday gets my vote

Sorry Noturday, your 350Z is great and all, but it's not that outragous.

:lol:

LOL - I understand and i'm cool with everyone's opinions. That's the same reason that I took some time out from building so much and came back with this one -lol. If you look at what i've done before and compared it to this one you see way more differences and the chassis is completely customized with a servo for both steering and power - how often have you seen me do that?

Anyways, most of my work are one-of-a-kind and can't be replicated easily - it make things more interesting and i'm glad that people like it but I can't force people to like everything I do so it's all good to me when i get a challenge every now and then.

cheers,
X.

texan_idiot25
04-01-2008, 12:52 AM
I'd say it's your best truck though. Chassis, extensive body work to convert it to a crew cab, and then the underhood detail is what seals the deal. Wires and mock-hoses. Next time, I dare you to do (and in the correct firing order) spark plug wires. :lol:

color0
04-01-2008, 01:10 AM
I'd say it's your best truck though. Chassis, extensive body work to convert it to a crew cab, and then the underhood detail is what seals the deal. Wires and mock-hoses. Next time, I dare you to do (and in the correct firing order) spark plug wires. :lol:
And he would probably make you eat crow. :lol:

Both these entries are amazing. One guy has cooler photography and another has the cooler chassis. There's only one vote though so I had to go for the entry with more extensive modifications. ;)

bondo
04-01-2008, 01:25 AM
Next time, I dare you to do (and in the correct firing order) spark plug wires. :lol:

wait until i get a camera fixed.
i just did that on my superbird about 2 weeks ago......:evil:
thanks for stealing my idea......lol

Stampedekid
04-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Sorry Noturday, I had to vote X. I am home because I am sick today. :(. Both of you guys have great stuff but X's was a lil' more outrageous. Your chassis Noturday was great....but I had to vote X.

fordman239
04-01-2008, 03:57 PM
i voted noturday, even though x's truck is totally sick looking, he always has a truck, but never explores to a different body style, always the 80's gmc's or chevy's, however, all the neon on the blue z, and the color of it, wow. he always has something different. good luck!

Titantaw12
04-01-2008, 03:59 PM
Noturday you have my vote. Nice neon on the 350Z

garder121
04-01-2008, 04:13 PM
i think they both went thro alot of work but to me its all goin down to which looks better and which style i like better offroad or on.and i went with onroad GO Noturday!

XMODification
04-01-2008, 05:00 PM
i voted noturday, even though x's truck is totally sick looking, he always has a truck, but never explores to a different body style, always the 80's gmc's or chevy's, however, all the neon on the blue z, and the color of it, wow. he always has something different. good luck!

LMAO - You obviously haven't seen all of my work before have ya? I've done models car's way before you probably even owned an Xmod -lol :roll:
The only reason I haven't entered them is because I like trucks better and I sold all of my car model xmods already anyways. Like I said before " different strokes for different folks!":p

texan_idiot25
04-01-2008, 05:56 PM
Fordman isn't the best crayon in the Crayola box. ;)

Fordman, you don't know jack if you haven't seen Xmodifications OG stuff.

4x4Daddy
04-02-2008, 11:26 AM
Both them looks very sharp and neat modifications. Well done guys...

However, my vote goes to XMODification because I watches from beginning to end. Incredible modifications, very details overall, cleanest paint job and under hood looks almost realistic. If you look futher distance the picture and shows you almost realistic truck.

Thanks
4x4Daddy

Donziikid
04-03-2008, 06:34 PM
Poll closes tonight, fellas. :bigwink:

Cheers,
Kyle.

theoriganalRiD3R1967
04-03-2008, 07:39 PM
i apologize if this is off topic or in the wrong spot and im not tryin to hijack this thread either but i was wandering what is the new comp and when is it coming out.

Please delete this if it don't belong here.

Titantaw12
04-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Good Job Xmodification. But it was a close vote.

imnotmikal
04-03-2008, 07:52 PM
They still have a little over 2 hours, they both have a chance...
That is, if everyone votes...
There isn't only 62 active members is there? I hope there's more than that....

Titantaw12
04-03-2008, 07:54 PM
They still have a little over 2 hours, they both have a chance...
That is, if everyone votes...
There isn't only 62 active members is there? I hope there's more than that....

yeah but i don't this that their is going to be 7 stright votes for Noturday

Donziikid
04-03-2008, 09:11 PM
i apologize if this is off topic or in the wrong spot and im not tryin to hijack this thread either but i was wandering what is the new comp and when is it coming out.

Please delete this if it don't belong here.

It's alright to ask that sort of question if the answer is not already somewhere to be seen; which it isn't anywhere to be found, yet. The new COTM competition will be revealed shortly - they will always appear after the previous months competition is finished. :)

[edit]

Congratulations, Xmodification. :)

noturday
04-04-2008, 02:09 AM
Congradulations XMODification, it was fun while it lasted, but that truck is a tough competitor for the Z. nice job man, maybe i'll get ya next time :D

XMODification
04-04-2008, 02:09 PM
Congradulations XMODification, it was fun while it lasted, but that truck is a tough competitor for the Z. nice job man, maybe i'll get ya next time :D

Thanks dude - it was a pleasure going up against a strong contendor.

Shoot me a PM with your addy - you deserve a little something for making this a very interesting COTM! :nod:

TTYL,
X.

xmodscarbon's_lost
04-04-2008, 02:25 PM
congrats X!Any plans for it already?

XMODification
04-04-2008, 02:43 PM
congrats X!Any plans for it already?

Thanks! I don't have nay plans just yet but i'll have some on the drawing board when I have some time to think about it.:nod:

xmodscarbon's_lost
04-04-2008, 02:44 PM
Thanks! I don't have nay plans just yet but i'll have some on the drawing board when I have some time to think about it.:nod:
Cool i can't wait to see it:bigwink:.