PDA

View Full Version : favorite racing series

firebird999
03-23-2008, 09:30 PM
i just wanna see the best racing series according to us. if you pick other, specify in post.

meme405
03-24-2008, 03:32 AM
Eww who picked NFS, its for noobs who cant actually drive cars...i made it through almost half of carbon without touching the brake button...or timeshift...

Pick a game thats a simulator Forza FTW...gran turismo is awesome too but i like my XBOX, and my microsoft shares...LOL.

BTW prologue looks SWEET...

firebird999
03-24-2008, 08:13 AM
Eww who picked NFS, its for noobs who cant actually drive cars...i made it through almost half of carbon without touching the brake button...or timeshift...

Pick a game thats a simulator Forza FTW...gran turismo is awesome too but i like my XBOX, and my microsoft shares...LOL.

BTW prologue looks SWEET...

yeah i know. i picked forza, too. nfs is more of a thing to do on vacation when you only have about 5-10 minutes that you aren't doing anything.

fordman239
03-24-2008, 09:02 AM
i love need for speed, especially carbon and prostreet, idk y i just do.

blue504life
03-24-2008, 10:15 AM
i like nfs because i have most of them but project gothem is the best i have seen visually

SYNDYCATE
03-24-2008, 11:27 AM
TDU is the greatest racing game ever...

dontspamme
03-24-2008, 02:45 PM
TDU is the greatest racing game ever...

+1 Just started playing it again and I have 6 Lambos and 1 Koenigsegg CCR, Have lots more but too lazy to list them.

Time for me to pick the "other" option.

Most_Wanted
03-24-2008, 03:48 PM
Personally I like a few different racing games, all for different reasons.

Really looking forward to GT5 and the new one from Codemasters called Grid, which looks pretty **** good.

xmodscarbon's_lost
03-24-2008, 04:13 PM
+1 Just started playing it again and I have 6 Lambos and 1 Koenigsegg CCR, Have lots more but too lazy to list them.

Time for me to pick the "other" option.
+1 more i love TDU FTW!!!!!! I have 18 skylines and they kill my MC F1 lmao:lol:!

Jalengrayson
03-24-2008, 04:31 PM
i like need for speed...however i want a street racing game thats...real...i haven't seen one game out there thats real...i'm talking get out your car and stuff like that...tokyo drift the game was OK but the customization options wasn't vast...NFS underground 2 in my opinion was the best street racing game so far...jus needed cops though

dontspamme
03-24-2008, 04:36 PM
+1 more i love TDU FTW!!!!!! I have 18 skylines and they kill my MC F1 lmao:lol:!

:lol: 18 skylines are a little bit too much, but I only have 25% of the game done. I'll be having more rides, mabye another Koenigsegg... Even sadder, my 300C can whip Aston's like that!

xmodscarbon's_lost
03-24-2008, 04:38 PM
Yeah well they are freaky fast to beat a Bugatti eh?

firebird999
03-24-2008, 04:39 PM
i only have a mustang. i don't play tdu that much, i prefer forza.

Stampedekid
03-24-2008, 04:59 PM
NFS FTW!!!! I would say TDU, but I am not far in it at all and suck at it too. I only played the PGR Games 2 times. Burnout is fun, but too easy, beat Legends for PSP in a day. Burnout Dominator took longer...a week. Never played Forza, don't own any XBOX system. Gran Turismo...eh its ok.

stang_racer
03-24-2008, 05:10 PM
i live nfs for the story lines and stuff like that, and pro street is amazing lol beat it in one week lol form 2pm - 4am every day for one week

Scionbeave
03-24-2008, 06:56 PM
i have all the nfs except the first 2 and prostreet and nfsu2 are the best

Sweed
03-24-2008, 07:34 PM

I voted for NFS, but not the newer Street Racing games. I played a Porsche Version at my uncles one day. Killer game. The Hot Pursuit was pretty cool too. Not the best games, but the "Moby Dick" Porsche was the ****.

My favorite racing game is "Midtown Madness 3". You can drive everywere. Nothing is blocked off. If you can get on the roof (and you can) you can drive there. Plus it has the infamous Koenigsegg CC85.

firebird999
03-24-2008, 08:19 PM
ok, apparently you guys like nfs the best. i forgot to set a closing date, but i'm making a new poll tomorrow using whatever data is there, in an effort to find the ultimate racing game.

Sweed
03-24-2008, 08:24 PM
ok, apparently you guys like nfs the best. i forgot to set a closing date, but i'm making a new poll tomorrow using whatever data is there, in an effort to find the ultimate racing game.

You want the ultimate racing game?
How's life?

firebird999
03-24-2008, 08:30 PM
You want the ultimate racing game?
How's life?

not a choice :p . but yeah, i'll take the winning series and devide it up by games.

texan_idiot25
03-24-2008, 08:32 PM
I voted for NFS, but not the newer Street Racing games. I played a Porsche Version at my uncles one day. Killer game. The Hot Pursuit was pretty cool too. Not the best games, but the "Moby Dick" Porsche was the ****.

Porsche unleashed and HP2 were the last of the great NFS games. PU was dead-on with physics and was just fun.

xmodmaverick
03-24-2008, 10:36 PM
Forza 2 is the best.... Period

Why? Has a lot of customizability, like a street racer does, except without the cheesy premade vinyls. It makes you get creative.
The races are more challenging. You actually need to use the brake.
The auction house is the best thing since the Xbox 360
The tuning and upgrade possibilities are highly realistic, in terms of RPM's, aceleration, weight, etc.
damage is realistic, yet some of the crashes would kill your dude, but I guess a zombie driver isn't so bad.
The only bad thing is it doesn't have the In-car view like TDU does.
Finally, It's the racing game I kick @$$ at. (kraizer793) Don't have much god cars yet, but it's still a good game, and I'm still a good driver :)

firebird999
03-25-2008, 06:10 PM
okay, nfs wins! poll will be up shortly.