PDA

View Full Version : Barricade lights from the weapon and light kit.

ling427ttvette
03-23-2008, 06:16 PM
I just got the kit, so I could have the lights. If anyone wants the other pieces, PM me. Don't post offers here.

I want the headlights and taillights to flash with the light bar lights.

How could I go about this, it doesn't look like there is much room on it to get all of the wires into one deal.

I'll be able to do this if Hondaboy holds up to his end of the deal and sends me that CLL kit..

dontspamme
03-24-2008, 01:57 AM
Not intrested in the kit, but hondaBoy probably wont send your stuff. I asked him if he wants to trade his F150, for lipos, and he said "yes" and it's been 2-3 months and he has sent it. Go on ebay and get a CCL for cheap, awhile ago someone had 3 sets of CCL's fs. Starting bid was $10 and shipping was $10, well for me.

BTW, you done with the roof scoop yet?

WRXSTi92
03-24-2008, 03:44 AM
Not intrested in the kit, but hondaBoy probably wont send your stuff. I asked him if he wants to trade his F150, for lipos, and he said "yes" and it's been 2-3 months and he has sent it. Go on ebay and get a CCL for cheap, awhile ago someone had 3 sets of CCL's fs. Starting bid was $10 and shipping was $10, well for me.

BTW, you done with the roof scoop yet?
umm where else are ccl's cause thatd be coool for my Police wrx click the link in my sig to post it there

noturday
03-24-2008, 10:53 AM
just FYI, i tried something similar, and the only way to get them to work would be both headlights at the same time, and both taillights at the same time. for some reason the red leds take more to power them, so if you have a red and a white hooked up on the same line the red will work and the white probably wont. the reason that the light bar lights work is because they alternate and they arent on at the same time.

dontspamme
03-24-2008, 02:37 PM
If Noturday's idea doesnt work, you should PM Xmodification, or someone who has done cop lights before.

ling427ttvette
03-24-2008, 07:09 PM
I was hoping to get the headlights to flash individually, like one side and then the other side, same with the tails.

Hhhmm.. looks like I need to find another CLL kit though, since Hondaboy doesn't want to respond to me and I haven't received the promised stuff..

dontspamme, send me your address again, I lost it.. I've got it waiting for you though. I've got some cash and need to go the the post office, so it should get sent out tomorrow.

jameslew
03-25-2008, 12:29 PM
get another light kit for $10

imnotmikal
03-25-2008, 12:42 PM
PM Bondo or Xmodification, they've both done police lights, and I believe Bondo's had the most? I can't remember, but I'm almost certain his F150 Huntley Police had a ton of lights and such.