PDA

View Full Version : Project Bumble Bee

WRXSTi92
03-23-2008, 05:42 PM
Hey I have the Bumble Bee and I was thinking what could I do to it and Before I do anything I want some ideas.
Vote the poll and then Write what i should do to that type of car to make it the way you voted it to be also for the dragracer how do you do the larger fatter tires in the back
i messed up with the polls could you please only vote 1 time

ling427ttvette
03-23-2008, 06:08 PM
You shouldn't do what other people tell you to do, it's your car and you should go with what you like.

snowboi1289
03-23-2008, 06:09 PM
Dude,its your xmod,think of stuff that you should do to YOUR xmod..

Do you really like cop's or what,you meesed up a STI just to make it a cop car..

black_g35
03-23-2008, 06:19 PM
i say got with police car it would be cool as hell !!

WRXSTi92
03-23-2008, 06:25 PM
Dude,its your xmod,think of stuff that you should do to YOUR xmod..

Do you really like cop's or what,you meesed up a STI just to make it a cop car..
haha actually no my sti is the way i want it to be and thats why there is a poll if you don't like polls why come also my dad is in law enforcement so whats wrong with cops

xzc426
03-23-2008, 06:49 PM
haha actually no my sti is the way i want it to be and thats why there is a poll if you don't like polls why come also my dad is in law enforcement so whats wrong with cops

they bust up street races :lol: If you like cop cars then make it into a cop car. I felt like painting my barricade green, so i did :D

2wdpancar
03-23-2008, 06:55 PM
Cops are hating on ballers, like me.
I got problems with them.:mad:

WRXSTi92
03-23-2008, 08:18 PM
Cops are hating on ballers, like me.
I got problems with them.:mad:

Haha its funny when My dad was an ex street racer and now recently hes attending a law enforcement school i think cops bust up street races but i also think they keep drugs outta my families lives ITs a poll i needed some oppinion on the project ima do what i want but its nice to have a large set out brain storm

UPDATE: I need more polls

Scionbeave
03-23-2008, 11:12 PM
dude u should make it a dragster or lower it and put slammed rims on it like i did mine and im gonna paint mine red.

Surgeon
03-23-2008, 11:21 PM
If you really want to know what to do, ask yourself which would look the best to you. Some people like drag, some people like drift, but if you enjoy neither than it wouldn't be right for you. There have been a few projects with the bumble bee shell, and you can use them for inspiration; but at the end of the day if everyone voted you should paint it pink with unicorns and daisies...would you? Probably not, so your best bet would be to decide for yourself what you would like best.

snowboi1289
03-23-2008, 11:40 PM
If you really want to know what to do, ask yourself which would look the best to you. Some people like drag, some people like drift, but if you enjoy neither than it wouldn't be right for you. There have been a few projects with the bumble bee shell, and you can use them for inspiration; but at the end of the day if everyone voted you should paint it pink with unicorns and daisies...would you? Probably not, so your best bet would be to decide for yourself what you would like best.

He might if everyone said that as a suggestion..

Surgeon
03-23-2008, 11:49 PM

Well, if there are more people interested in it, I guess I can put it in the poll....

WRXSTi92
03-24-2008, 12:34 AM

Actually no if you are a hard core *** then go for it but everything you have posted on my threads are negative :mad: :evil:

snowboi1289
03-24-2008, 12:37 AM
Actually no..
You keep asking for other ppls suggestions to stuff,when you could just figure the stuff out for yourself like everybody else does..

WRXSTi92
03-24-2008, 12:41 AM
Actually no..
You keep asking for other ppls suggestions to stuff,when you could just figure the stuff out for yourself like everybody else does..
Suggestions doesn;t mean what im going to exactly do because teh wrx was my first mod and this is my second i have the least amount of experience and learning what other people like is the best way to know what to do

snowboi1289
03-24-2008, 12:59 AM
Ohh,sorry,I didnt know you were new to xmods...
Well,you'll learn over times you do mods to your xmods.just remember to never mess with your electronic,unless you really know what your doing..

WRXSTi92
03-24-2008, 01:10 AM
Ohh,sorry,I didnt know you were new to xmods...
Well,you'll learn over times you do mods to your xmods.just remember to never mess with your electronic,unless you really know what your doing..

its alright im not new to the xmods but ive always kept them stock and just left them alone but lately i wanted to do something new so i started modding

91 Turbo Mitsu
03-25-2008, 07:15 PM
Heres a pic of mine. Might give you some ideas.