PDA

View Full Version : Mini Z's

WRXSTi92
03-22-2008, 09:35 PM
what do you guys think about getting mini z chasis for xmod bodies??

2wdpancar
03-22-2008, 10:03 PM
what do you guys think about getting mini z chasis for xmod bodies??

If I made out with what you typed, you want to put an xmod body on the Mini-Z chassis.
Waste.
Other way around, mini-z body on Xmod chassis.:lol:

WRXSTi92
03-22-2008, 10:31 PM
I was wondering why so because from what i hear mini z is far better i like xmods more and all but it was just a suggestion

meme405
03-23-2008, 01:33 AM
WTF, read more the mini-z chassis is nicer, its hobby grade. And the body is also nicer, plus theres like 1000 different ones...

WRXSTi92
03-23-2008, 03:35 AM
WTF, read more the mini-z chassis is nicer, its hobby grade. And the body is also nicer, plus theres like 1000 different ones...

im haveing trouble finding the Mercedes AMG Mini z the full set and i don'
trust ebay they ripped me off 1 time Atomic mos have a dumy chasis one but i can't afford the body and chasis

xmodscarbon's_lost
03-23-2008, 04:13 AM
Try www.tinyrc.com (http://www.tinyrc.com) they might have it...

Spoon_Tuner
03-25-2008, 12:14 PM
I would NEVER put Xmod bodies on a Mini Z, it give shame to the name Mini Z:evil:

mini-z drift
03-25-2008, 12:40 PM
Well Xmod bodies can take more of a beating than Mini-z bodies. For Mini-z's you can't change the bodykit or anything like that. Everything is glued togethere. SOME Xmod bodies will fit on the Mini-z chassis.

Spoon_Tuner
03-25-2008, 02:21 PM
Yeah your are right about that.

BUT all those body kits and changing them really doesnt do anything. Except change the look of the car.

Mini Z's are really a model r/c, their not really meant for bashing around.

Surgeon
03-25-2008, 02:34 PM
Yeah your are right about that.

BUT all those body kits and changing them really doesnt do anything. Except change the look of the car.

Mini Z's are really a model r/c, their not really meant for bashing around.

I wouldn't go so far as to say they are a model RC, they are pretty much the most competitive racing rc at this scale. As the old saying goes "Rubbing is racing" and with that you are going to exchange some paint and crack some fenders. With the xmod, you can always swap the bashed bumper for a newer one to keep it clean looking. Although they aren't designed for demotion derby style racing, I don't think I've seen a race video where there wasn't a car rubbing the wall or each other while racing.