PDA

View Full Version : Project Police Wrx

WRXSTi92
03-21-2008, 06:16 AM
This is my first project this is what i have done the body is messed up due to trying to fit the evo chasis thats why i need clay but any suggestions would be nice thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. where can i get modling clay to fix front fenders and price. oh i don't have hobby lobby in Washington:-?

here it is 1
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j257/ok_we/005.jpg
heres the front
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j257/ok_we/006.jpg
i love the exaust there it will be black
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j257/ok_we/007.jpg
oh yeah ignore the tigger Stuffed animal i don't need posts about that MI amor para siempre da me al Tigger por Dia de amor

Please PM me for any info on how to make vents i searched and cannot find

update; here is the rear body kit mod need some bondo 4 it to
but its alright but how exactly could i make vents in on the open spaces

CLose Up
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll193/giohitt/004-Copy.jpg
Far Out
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll193/giohitt/004-Copy.jpg

firebird999
03-21-2008, 09:22 AM
don't double post.

anyways, you have some sort of hobby store around, i know it. go there and get something. or go to advanced auto parts/ autozone/ oreilley's and get some bondo.

fieldfairy2
03-21-2008, 09:26 AM
Sounds cool. Tamiya makes some good putty as well as squadron(i use them). Go to your lhs and ask for some epoxy putty. Keep us updated.

EDIT: I almost forgot the squadron putty by me is $3.50 for one tube. It comes in green or whit putty. Color doesn't matter.

WRXSTi92
03-21-2008, 07:07 PM
thanks man well i have to get money butt illl update when i get it also i need help getting vents on that rear bumper

WRXSTi92
03-22-2008, 09:59 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!!
Hey would it be cooler to make it undercover and then what should i do to make it that way like where to put the led im going with the baracade leds P.S. if i should keep it a total police car will the baracade roof light piece look cool on the Wrx or is it to big also any one know if the baracade front bush gaurd comes off??? thanks if you help
!!appologies for the continuous double posts just having new ideas !!

SPR
03-22-2008, 11:48 PM
whoo hoo! one more trashed suby just jumped the value of mine up 10 points :) hahaha jkkk.

first i dont understand why it got messed up trying to fit it to an evo chassis. all it takes to fit it to a evo is put the subaru front clip on the chassis, and a evo rear clip on the subaru. bingo its fited....

bestdragon2001
03-22-2008, 11:50 PM
I kinda think under cover would be cooler, you could put the red led in one head light and the blue one in the other. I dont think the barricade brush guard would look so great but if you wanna use it you can pull it right off, nothing holds it in.

WRXSTi92
03-22-2008, 11:50 PM
yeah i tried that but it didn't work and i got frustrated but ne how i think itd be cool with a wide kit anyways but any suggestions on what to do with the rear vents

bestdragon2001
03-22-2008, 11:55 PM
Well first I think you should focus on fixing the front end then worry about making a wide body kit, you should talk to someone who is good with putty cuz im not really so great yet.

WRXSTi92
03-22-2008, 11:56 PM
I kinda think under cover would be cooler, you could put the red led in one head light and the blue one in the other. I dont think the barricade brush guard would look so great but if you wanna use it you can pull it right off, nothing holds it in.
do the led come right of the board that hold them in

bestdragon2001
03-22-2008, 11:59 PM
Nah you should unsolder them and then get some wire and lenthen them to reach the front headlights and have the board in the original spot in the top.

WRXSTi92
03-22-2008, 11:59 PM
Well first I think you should focus on fixing the front end then worry about making a wide body kit, you should talk to someone who is good with putty cuz im not really so great yet.
i don't know anyone could you send some on a link or tell me anyone thanks homie

Nah you should unsolder them and then get some wire and lenthen them to reach the front headlights and have the board in the original spot in the top.

ima buy barricade soon so ill wee what ill do cause im not a fan of Mustangs so the evo chasis is for the camaro concept i got the evo chasis for my wrx from :lol:

bestdragon2001
03-23-2008, 12:04 AM
I cant really think of anyone at the moment cuz im tired but Im sure someone will see this and help you.

I couldnt find the link I was looking for but just seach and you can find some help.

WRXSTi92
03-23-2008, 12:06 AM
you might want to look at this:

I cant really think of anyone at the moment cuz im tired but Im sure someone will see this and help you.

loook at what

bestdragon2001
03-23-2008, 12:10 AM
sorry i couldnt find the link bout youve got me searching now.lol.

WRXSTi92
03-23-2008, 12:14 AM
sorry i couldnt find the link bout youve got me searching now.lol.

haha u are trully the best dragon:lol: any ways i did some searching bondo is really good but takes a good deal of speed cause it can dry quickly but i want to know how i should do it so it looks cool and nice i might even add shark gills rofl

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!update since my fron end is so largly cut out how would slamin rims look i could get those from my friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bestdragon2001
03-23-2008, 12:25 AM
I found it, it was customxmodsparts.com but their site is messed up now.
They had a really cool project with progress on it, it was a wide body supra.

fiberworkz
03-23-2008, 12:28 AM
I found it, it was customxmodsparts.com but their site is messed up now.
They had a really cool project with progress on it, it was a wide body supra.
CXP is no longer in business XI bought them out [Look at the XI homepage.]

@WRXsti If you have any body work questions feel free to PM me.

DrIfToRDIe
03-23-2008, 01:07 AM
I say undercover,wingless STi.Do you have the Skyline rims?If so,I say that you put those on and paint them black,that to me would look bad *** and be a cop.

WRXSTi92
03-24-2008, 03:14 AM
It has been 24 hours yay BUMP!!!!
well im going to do a Basic cop car with this but, any places you might know where i could get some Letter stickers for the "POLICE" part.

UPDATE:I GOT $20 so i get to go to the store tomorow and get bondo or putty and paint and the Barricade body so yay me i will have an update please post to get more ideas around

meme405
03-24-2008, 03:48 AM
Im pretty sure bumping is only in the BST...

Nonetheless i neglected to read your entire thread only because i have seen all your other posts on the site and feel they are pretty much all pointless. This is why you might not be getting as many replies as you want on your thread...you might try toning down the 20 post-per-day.

WRXSTi92
03-24-2008, 03:59 AM
wow i am really new to xmods and trying to find out info asking ?'s everyone here has something to say about me keep teh comments to yourself and back off if you are not here for the topic then why even come and bother also since double posting is not allowed i find thread that relate to what im looking for and if i have a question or comment i make it + surgeon told me after 24 hours i could go ahead and bump it back up so i did

gtbadass23
04-26-2008, 09:53 PM
i would sugest tryinf to mold the clay you have but do what firebird999 said and try to get some bondo

p.s. im a new user and im tryin to find sumone who is willing to sell an toyota supra xmod,so if someone could help it would be apriciated