PDA

View Full Version : Losi 1/18 Mini Late Model

Most_Wanted
03-15-2008, 01:29 PM
Seeing as no one else has posted this yet, here's the new Losi that is coming out.

Link (http://www.losi.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=LOSB0221)

http://www.losi.com/ProdInfo/Gallery/LOSB0221-ACT3.jpg
Personally, I have no interest in it but maybe someone else does. Check it out.

suicide_star
03-15-2008, 04:42 PM
that's pretty cool, i just can't bring myself to get an on-road RC...though lately i've been falling in love with 1/18.

kungpow420
03-15-2008, 05:07 PM
that is not an onroad car it is a dirt oval racer.

Stampedekid
03-15-2008, 05:26 PM
That's pretty awesome and pretty big compared to the Mini-Slider. I might get one. Anyone know if they would be good for large indoor tracks?

suicide_star
03-15-2008, 05:49 PM
that is not an onroad car it is a dirt oval racer.

ah, i meant i like running monster trucks better, but i didn't know it was a dirt car, thanks for enlightening me =)

Donziikid
03-16-2008, 08:20 PM
I don't believe this will have enough ground clerance to do much racing unless it's on a perfected dirt-oval track (no major elevation changes that you would normally find in dirt/sand). It seems to have a very wide stance and a good weight, probably would slide nicely on loose packed dirt.. :p

2wdpancar
03-16-2008, 08:22 PM
Thanks so much Most_Wanted!
I was looking to buy a Micro RS4, now I'm onto this one, wow this is sweet...who said you can't cut the shock springs Donzii?:lol:

fieldfairy2
10-28-2008, 05:43 PM
I didn't want to start a new thread so and i know it is a couple months old...

Does any one know if all the mini t motors will fit this car? it says on the The Toyz website under mini t/baja/slider. that they can use 370 motors, when it comes with a 280. Most of the slider parts and mini t parts are reversible with this.

And it comes with thread axles in the rear and eclip axles in the front?

Any thing else i should know about this car? I think this might be my next step: into 1:18. I know for sure my one of my hobby shops race with 1:18 and these qualify for races and i can buy it from their store too.

any help is appreciated.

mustanglover
10-28-2008, 07:59 PM
hmm how come my post was removed?

i wasn't insulting anyone..
giving my opinon.

Donziikid
10-28-2008, 08:01 PM
All off topic posts were removed. Please remain on topic from now on.

Cheers,
Kyle.

stang_racer
10-29-2008, 01:20 AM
That's pretty awesome and pretty big compared to the Mini-Slider. I might get one. Anyone know if they would be good for large indoor tracks?

correct me if im wrong but if you go on atomic mods and go to the mini slider and go buy a kit it says that the late model is all they have so im assuming its the same