PDA

View Full Version : South Florida Track meet

Spade
03-09-2008, 05:05 PM
since there are several short days and days of of school as well as Spring break, we will be hosting several track meets on a smooth roller hockey rink. it will be at Weston Regional Park which is at the intersection of Saddle Club and South Post road.

meets are planned as this Friday and/or Saturday 3/14, 3/15 (depending on weather)

next Friday or Saturday 3/21, 3/22

and a few days throughout the Spring break (will give out dates soon)

there will be Xmod and 1:10 electric car racing by use of cones and goal net U-eys spread out across the whole rink, many circuits have been made. that is used for both sizes of cars. there will also be tight Auto X tracks using 2" by 5' fencing.

so far only 4 are attending. please post if interested or PM if planning to come.

betting is welcome:D

Anti Rice Crew

WhiteMKIV
03-09-2008, 05:07 PM
where exactly is this? im right above tampa......

Spade
03-09-2008, 05:11 PM
its in Weston, a half hour north of Miami. an hour east of Naples. unless youre planning a vacation its a bit far for you

its probly worth it tho, its the best track I've seen

WhiteMKIV
03-09-2008, 05:19 PM
its in Weston, a half hour north of Miami. an hour east of Naples. unless youre planning a vacation its a bit far for you

its probly worth it tho, its the best track I've seen

heck yeah thats too far........oh well

Spade
03-24-2008, 07:53 PM
no one else around broward/dade county?

its spring break so that means multiple track meets on so far what seems to be the best place to race RC cars. IM me if youre interested as I will be happy to give directions, racing with 1 or 2 other people gets boring after a while.

we also roll with the 1/10's (and my dad's E46 330i) to the tower shops friday show where theres drifters and some grip trackers.

Sweed
03-24-2008, 08:15 PM
Weston? How do I get there from the I-75 I-595 junction?
Great, I'm in Sunrise. I'll get the MC-T Built up and if I can, show up.
Or I'll show up and hang out.

EDIT:
Lemme know what days and if you will be at the Nitro Track off I-95 (near Sunrise).
Cool, people in my Area..

Spade
03-24-2008, 08:24 PM
OK from I-75 heading towards Naples you need to exit off to Indian Trace, exit 7 I believe. you go down Indian Trace till you reach Saddle club road, the third light. you make a right to Saddle Club (the opposite way of Shell) and keep going till theres a circle. from there youre in Regional Park.

do you go to the Tower shop friday show?
and I havent heard of that Nitro track, but my 2 nitros are dead anyway.

Sweed
03-24-2008, 08:26 PM
do you go to the Tower shop friday show?
and I havent heard of that Nitro track, but my 2 nitros are dead anyway.

*Forced* Went to church on Friday. While I was there I admired my skid marks on the ground in the parking lot. My mom killed me. :lol: