PDA

View Full Version : turning problem with electronics

jameslew
03-06-2008, 05:56 PM
A couple of days ago I started my own project with some old parts: a 1/2 truck 1/2 car chassis. the front is truck and the rear is car.. today I got everything done but put the board in. the problem is, when you turn the car on with the spare board in, it centers to the far left and you cant turn right. when you manually turn the wheel it just turns back. you cant center the wheels with the thing on the controller and it has nothing to do with the controller. I was wondering what is wrong and if it can be fixed.

fieldfairy2
03-06-2008, 06:11 PM
i haven't done anything with the electronics board yet but have you thought about the servo? maybe the servo is bad or the servo wires are in the wrong order, maybe it is the servo gears. most likely it is the servo wires or gears. hope it gets resolved.

theoriganalRiD3R1967
03-06-2008, 06:19 PM
maybe that stick thing (on the servo) that moves side to sideis not in that slot on the bar that turns the wheels?

jameslew
03-06-2008, 07:05 PM
its definetely not thes servo, I've tried this board on brand new servos and it did the same thing. the wires are on correctly

theoriganalRiD3R1967
03-06-2008, 07:08 PM
fualt board mabey or you could deconstruct and reconstruct the servo chech that the gears are in place'n all

Lowrideit
03-06-2008, 07:27 PM
My xmod started doing that,
I took out the servo motor, and it just kept spinning without me even giving it throttle,
So its problay a bad servo.

madcat303
03-31-2008, 10:43 PM
It could be the board, ost lickely, go xmodinternational for a new board, thats what im doin, im a new mem, utube acount -MY NAME, jsut to see my stuff