PDA

View Full Version : Newbie - stickerman

stickmeup
02-28-2008, 06:53 PM
Hey folks Im Neil from Jarrow, North East Uk.

Ive got my own sticker business and Ive just started doing some xmods graphics, started on my brother in laws yellow r34 skyline, and Im getting me an evo in the newxt few days to start modifying, so cant wait

Had a bit of a play with his while Im sorting out what I want and what I can offer sticker wise aswell

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u176/stickmeup/xmods/selections.jpg

05'GTSTANG
02-28-2008, 07:00 PM
that is really sick!!! how much would u sellthem for? i might be interested

stickmeup
02-28-2008, 07:07 PM
Lol, I have emailed xmods international to see if they want to sell them in their shop and they are showing interest so we should hopefully know quite soon, loads of xmod dealers in the uk taking them in store at the moment

Hope u guys dont mind me showing you a couple of more bits Ive done 2nite

Im waiting to get me a car and get the shells so i can sort other cars designs, and there's 56 colours available aswell.

Bigger version of the above stickers (well 1 anyways)

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u176/stickmeup/xmods/IMGP0313.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u176/stickmeup/xmods/IMGP0342.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u176/stickmeup/xmods/rchraphicssig.jpg

Idea is to have around 20 designs available for each model of xmod shell, so quite a few as u can imagine, lol

taiwanesekid05
02-28-2008, 07:24 PM
Welcome and follow the rules.

WhiteMKIV
02-28-2008, 07:28 PM
Do you have any toyota ones>?

stickmeup
02-28-2008, 07:34 PM
I dont, not yet, just waiting to get some extra shells and then I can get cracking with the rest of the designs, only got the skyline at the moment u see.

Hardcore racer
02-28-2008, 07:45 PM
Welcome to the forum dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meme405
02-28-2008, 08:21 PM
thats a good way of getting sites to give you body shells, tell them youll make them stickers, for each of the shells. LOL.

stickmeup
02-28-2008, 08:26 PM
would work if I didnt already have someone supplying them ,lol

texan_idiot25
02-28-2008, 08:46 PM
What sort of sticker are you using? Is it like the normal xmods one, where the image is printed on the clear sticker?

Looks like it's done another way, where the image is right on the xmods... like a rub-on tattoo

stangdude94
02-28-2008, 08:49 PM
welcome to the forum

with skils like that i cant wait to se ur evo xmods

firebird999
02-28-2008, 08:56 PM
pm me if you're interested in selling #2 for both sides and the window nismo one.

suicide_star
02-28-2008, 09:26 PM
looks like vinyl to me.

RedSXmodder
02-28-2008, 10:55 PM
Whatever it is, it looks really nice. Almost looks airbrushed on.

Would you be willing to make me some? I've had some ideas for the longest time...

Later,
RedSXmodder

REDisFASTER
02-28-2008, 11:16 PM
Welcome to XMS!

Rules and general guidelines are posted in my signature. I suggest you give them a good read and fully understand them all.

Any questions or concerns that you may have, don't hesitate to PM myself or any of the other friendly mods and we'll do our best to help you out!

Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Enjoy the forum!

Lancer_Man
02-28-2008, 11:32 PM
Hi!

Nice decals, look professional.

Read the rules, and have a good time here.

-LM

REDisFASTER
02-28-2008, 11:35 PM
They're real decals, not stickers! Very nice! I've got a yellow R34 as well. I noticed the shadow on the Nismo windshield banner decal, this is good stuff!

Any plans to make XmodSource decals? ;)

stickmeup
02-29-2008, 03:41 AM
What sort of sticker are you using? Is it like the normal xmods one, where the image is printed on the clear sticker?

Looks like it's done another way, where the image is right on the xmods... like a rub-on tattoo

Its proper vinyl, like you would stick to car bodywork and windows so it doesnt fade either

Any plans to make XmodSource decals?

Dont see why not, Im sure if the admin team are ok with it I can do some

Would you be willing to make me some? I've had some ideas for the longest time...

Sure why not, Im happy to try and make customer stickers for people to make their xmods that little bit more special.

pm me if you're interested in selling #2 for both sides and the window nismo one.

Cant see it being an issue, I currently sell stickers on ebay.co.uk but I am willing to open it up to ebay.com and sell internationally if people are interested. Im waiting for xmods internation to reply to an earlier email to see if they are wanting to stock these

Neil

fordman239
02-29-2008, 06:26 AM
welcome to the forum, um, do you have any ford ones, or white ones where i could put them on a dark blue civic? also, you said 56 colors, thats a lot, so i could probably get the checkered ones in white? dude, those look wicked, i am totally interested. i need a price though.:bigwink:

stickmeup
02-29-2008, 06:43 AM
I dont have ford ones at the moment, but I can do them, i have about 3000 images that can be turned into vinyl graphics, including the ford logo, and yes white is an available colour, lol

I can do most designs if people are interested, just need sizes so i can make them up for you until i get my shells, lol

Ive put a few xmod stickers on ebay as international now so you should be able to purchase if people are interested

firebird999
02-29-2008, 07:40 AM
hey, just a friendly reminder, don't double post, (and especially don't triple post). but you say you have 56 colors? is brown availible, cause maybe i'd want to buy the second one in brown. or dark green.

stickmeup
02-29-2008, 07:49 AM
Sorry, lol

Yeah I can do brown and green, full colour list is here

http://www.stickmeup.co.uk/?page=colours

noturday
02-29-2008, 10:45 AM
Welcome man, just gotta say, these stickers are pretty sweet, the nismo window sticker has got to be the most realistic thing i've seen for an xmod yet, it took me a minute to realize that was the sticker, nice job

stickmeup
02-29-2008, 11:05 AM
Cheers mate, I even made sure it cureved with the windscreen correctly, lol

TheB1GDude
02-29-2008, 12:30 PM
Welcome dude! Great decals they look real sweet! Hopefully you can get something sort on xi.com to start selling them to the public.

Just please remember no "For Sale" post on here because you currently don't have the post count required.

Other than that welcome! Enjoy the site and please follow the rules.

stickmeup
02-29-2008, 01:05 PM
yeah thats cool mate, i put an ebay link on but then took it off to be on the safeside.

Neil

TheB1GDude
02-29-2008, 03:09 PM
yeah thats cool mate, i put an ebay link on but then took it off to be on the safeside.

Neil

Cool - thanks man!

If anyone wants to trade with stickmeup please do it through the PM system until he has the required post count.... no attempting to buy in this thread! You have been warned.

Cheers!

stickmeup
03-01-2008, 03:08 AM
Cheers bud