PDA

View Full Version : New Member!

BumbleBee17
02-19-2008, 01:50 PM
sup people. im new to the site and im kinda new to xmods. i know some things but not alot. i wuz curious of wut people did to ther xmods and ive heard at school that i should come here and check things out.

lemme know if u have any hints and tips on xmods. and i hope to learn lots

Donziikid
02-19-2008, 01:55 PM
Howdy and welcome to Xmodsource.com! We're always glad to have new members aboard our site. As you can probably tell we have a quite large member-base that is here to help you. ;)

If you have any questions about the site, how things work here or even your Xmod, do not hesitate to Private Message either myself or another staff member (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showgroups.php) and we'll try to help you as soon as possible! :)

Cheers,
Kyle.

taiwanesekid05
02-19-2008, 06:33 PM
Welcome and follow the rules.

fordman239
02-19-2008, 06:53 PM
welcome to the forum. this is a great place, we would love to see pics of ur bumblebee? judging by ur screen name, thats what you have, am i correct? well, have a great time and dont be afraid to ask questions.

BlackSky909
02-22-2008, 01:58 AM
Welcome to XMS!

Enjoy your stay.

firebird999
02-22-2008, 08:05 AM
welcome have fun, and i'm surprised that you took advice from fellow students. all my friends with xmods say, naww, i've got a better site...

btw, blacksky, your avatar... he got pwned! look where the other guy's hand is.

BodyCustoms
02-22-2008, 08:24 AM
Welcome man. This is a good site for any thing you need to know. Any post some pics of your mods

BlackSky909
02-22-2008, 11:40 AM
welcome have fun, and i'm surprised that you took advice from fellow students. all my friends with xmods say, naww, i've got a better site...

btw, blacksky, your avatar... he got pwned! look where the other guy's hand is.

Lol yea thats what it looks like but its actually right above ;).