PDA

View Full Version : Some crazy cars in my lot

meme405
02-16-2008, 11:34 PM
Error

snowboi1289
02-16-2008, 11:40 PM
there is no way in h*** that dodge is street legal,or even parking block legal,that thing should be locked up in a security garge....

Lowrideit
02-16-2008, 11:40 PM
WOW, That challenger looks alot like my dads old one before his nova,

Same bottle, at same place, Challenger looks too be like a 73-75ish, Just because weird Front and rear end.

Wonder how far the Wheel wells were cut for those huge tires.

Ducroix
02-16-2008, 11:49 PM
You must live in a nice apartment complex :), the challenger looks like it should have a garage of its own

meme405
02-16-2008, 11:51 PM
there is no way in h*** that dodge is street legal,or even parking block legal,that thing should be locked up in a security garge....

Its not street legal...i even said its not, but they cant restrict where he parks it since it is on private embassy grounds. as long as he doesnt drive it around, last time to get it on to the flatbed he turned it on and got a 100$ fine from strata becaue of the noise...

ling427ttvette
02-16-2008, 11:53 PM
That car could easily be street legal.. those are not full out slicks, since they are a treaded tire it keeps the car legal to drive on the street.

I won't deny that car has alot of power and potential, but I don't see why it's supposedly not street legal. I've seen 7 second cars that are street legal, that car doesn't even have a parachute.

meme405
02-16-2008, 11:56 PM
it does have a parachute it also has a wheely bar, that were all taken out for loading on and off a flat bed, it has to be parked in the lot cause he doesnt have anywhere else for now...

it is also not legal for sure because the line is nto disconected to the NOS bottle and where it is currently mounted it can easily be hooked up from the passenger seat, which is part of the law. since he is not going to drive it on the street nor does he want to, the bottle stays connected and is therefor illegal..., Strata also told us that if he turns it on again inside the building the car will not be alowed to be parked there, so next time we take it to the strip we gotta coast it out to where the flat bed can load it on...