PDA

View Full Version : I Am Sick Of This

firebird999
02-07-2008, 09:00 PM
this site is going crazy, no doubt, but what really ran me up the wall was the "real talk, read "this"" thread. it made me realize that as I, and many other members come in soft about those kind of problems, but, still, those who don't... the ratio's about 1:4, their favor. there may be bad members occasionally, such as chi town ballin and the original fordman, but they're gone, and other people seemed to have gotten used to hating, and they attack innocent people like 1ownly1. i am sick of this. if anyone is with me on this, i say blacksky and bondo should give everyone but those jerks (infraction free) one-week bans. we can see for ourselves what they would do in a barren wasteland with no mods or other members.we can then have reason to hate on them, and drive them out of town.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

THE EDJ
02-07-2008, 09:03 PM
seriously just closed a thread just like this. why would you start another one? some thing applies here, please no one post, or you may receive an infraction too. that issue has been dealt with, there is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED for further discussion. End of story.