PDA

View Full Version : Prime example as why this place is becoming split apart.

xmodificationer
02-07-2008, 08:42 PM
or u have a spellin problem even with knowin slang i barely had any idead wtf u just said. its not temper its havin 2 deal with ur ignorance wen it comes 2 spellin and who the hell do u think can read your hirogliphics?

Yes, we know you have a spelling problem garder. Also no one has any idea what you say aswell. You both can't type, no offence to both of you. But garder your a hypocrite. Your saying he can't spell and no one can read him, your telling him to learn how to type when you need to learn how to type. This is what I hate about members like you thinking they are better than the others, you belittle him with something you can't even do. It really took me a couple times to understand what you said. You also take longer reading that then if you just type like I am.

This was going to be said in the thread that the 1andonly1 made or whatever. The quote is what garder said to 1andonly1 (sp?) He's a hypocritical,belittling, noob. This is why this forum is gone!

THE EDJ
02-07-2008, 08:43 PM
This thread will be closed. No need for this thread. That issue has been dealt with. Anyone else posts in this thread and there may be infractions given out for spamming. Thanks for your cooperation.

imnotmikal
02-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Just adding in real quick, hopefully before the lock, but whatever.

I'm pretty sure they closed that thread for a reason, and I believe that means no more discussiojn of the situation.