PDA

View Full Version : Buying XMOD (need help about body)

XtremeLS1
01-09-2005, 12:05 AM
Hey guys, tomorrow i am going to radio shack to buy an xmod... i am getting the acura rsx xmod.
i have been searching this forum for a few days now, and i have a question.
will the 04' cobra body fit on the rsx without changing the driveshaft? someone asked and someone said the 04 stang will fit either a long wheel base or short wheel base chassis cuz the 04 stang comes with a driveshaft. well since i will get the rsx will i have to change the driveshaft if i want to run the stang body??
Please reply, thanx.
[email protected]

RobertHarden
01-09-2005, 02:26 AM
Hey guys, tomorrow i am going to radio shack to buy an xmod... i am getting the acura rsx xmod.
i have been searching this forum for a few days now, and i have a question.
will the 04' cobra body fit on the rsx without changing the driveshaft? someone asked and someone said the 04 stang will fit either a long wheel base or short wheel base chassis cuz the 04 stang comes with a driveshaft. well since i will get the rsx will i have to change the driveshaft if i want to run the stang body??
Please reply, thanx.
[email protected]

Nope, the driveshaft on the RSX will work with the mustang body

-Rob

XtremeLS1
01-09-2005, 04:09 PM
hey i bought the NSX and i got the 04' mustang body and also got the headlights/tail-lights. the stang body is awesome!

i will be getting the rechargeable batteries next week! i cant wait. these xmods are great!

Team AMG
01-10-2005, 11:19 AM
Wait, back up...the '04 Mustang body comes with a driveshaft?? Because I got one and didn't see it, I need to get the package back out and check.

SPARCO350z
01-10-2005, 11:51 AM
yes, the mustang comes with a driveshaft..it is included at the very top near the sparco steering wheel

Team AMG
01-10-2005, 07:30 PM
..found it, thanks. Now I'm calling other RS's so I can get a replacement for my vette body to Mustang, which will make the team I'm looking at.