PDA

View Full Version : 6th cell issues.

AJB32690
02-03-2008, 12:54 PM
So I just installed a 6th cell in one of my xmods and did a power switch bypass, and everything works great. Except, every now and then, the car will stop and the start lurching forward instead of moving fluidly. Usually I can fix it by reversing for a minute and then going forward again, but its still annoying. Anyone know whats up with my car?

BART
02-03-2008, 01:05 PM
So I just installed a 6th cell in one of my xmods and did a power switch bypass, and everything works great. Except, every now and then, the car will stop and the start lurching forward instead of moving fluidly. Usually I can fix it by reversing for a minute and then going forward again, but its still annoying. Anyone know whats up with my car?

Sounds like radio interference, (of course i assume you checked for a loose connection or cold solder joint)

AJB32690
02-03-2008, 01:39 PM
Sounds like radio interference, (of course i assume you checked for a loose connection or cold solder joint)

Yeah, I went back and double checked all my work. If its interference, then ill find out tonight, because Im bringing it to work.