PDA

View Full Version : Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WhiteMKIV
02-01-2008, 08:11 PM
Well i got my new baby! a Team associated Nitro tc3 its mny late bday present:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
i love it!
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c148/supragtr/SANY1533.jpg

civicblack10
02-01-2008, 08:13 PM
That looks so sexy man, have fun with her.

WhiteMKIV
02-01-2008, 08:14 PM
That looks so sexy man, have fun with her.

Indeed i will

torredo
02-01-2008, 08:16 PM
pretty nice, but i have more fun running the E-TC3 then my N-TC3!

still...have fun!

WhiteMKIV
02-01-2008, 08:17 PM
pretty nice, but i have more fun running the E-TC3 then my N-TC3!

still...have fun!

yeah im gonna go drive it somemore:bigwink: :bigwink: :bigwink: :bigwink:

xmodificationer
02-01-2008, 09:01 PM
I want to buy a electric TC3 from my friend but he will only sell me his Schumacher

Stampedekid
02-01-2008, 09:09 PM
Have fun with nitro! I have tons of fun with mine. Personally, I prefer trucks, but that's just me since my streets aren't too flat and there's more fields in my area. That's smexy. What kind of engine is that. Don't forget about after-run oil. They require some more maintenance than electric, but you won't be sorry! Enjoy it!

Xmodracer1

P.S. Watch out for the curbs ;)

WhiteMKIV
02-01-2008, 09:29 PM
Quick Qit has an AE.15 motor, how fast should they go and how many tanks should it take to break it in?

Stampedekid
02-01-2008, 09:40 PM
Quick Qit has an AE.15 motor, how fast should they go and how many tanks should it take to break it in?

Anywhere from 4-7. Mine only took 4. You should do some idling, then some calm running, no high speeds until the 4th or 5th run. I waited until the 5th. Try doing at least 3 a day or more.

Most_Wanted
02-01-2008, 09:55 PM

Don't listen to what other people tell you about breaking it in because many engines have different procedures for this process , you should always follow the break-in procedure that is recommended by the engine manufacturer for best results (or so I've been told).

Here's a link (http://aedownloads.com/pdf/manuals/2900_manual.pdf) to the engine manual.

That should help you out some.

WhiteMKIV
02-01-2008, 10:30 PM
Ok i figured it out i ran like 6 tanks then adjusted the high speed screw and now it shifts gear's. It's hual's A$$ now :)

greenday
02-02-2008, 08:00 AM
hmmm....does anyone else have the feeling a Supra Bodys gonna wind up on this?

fordman239
02-02-2008, 08:23 AM
lucky bastard! i hate you! jk, but still, i am so jealous. did you drive it yet, and how fast? any short videos you can show us? **** man, looks nice though.

WhiteMKIV
02-02-2008, 10:09 AM
lucky bastard! i hate you! jk, but still, i am so jealous. did you drive it yet, and how fast? any short videos you can show us? **** man, looks nice though.

Yup i broke it in yesterday. It has 2 gears and i think it hits 65mph im not sure though it didnt say iton the box. and no i dont have a video camera :(

p.s. Did u ship that supra

fordman239
02-02-2008, 10:28 AM
Yup i broke it in yesterday. It has 2 gears and i think it hits 65mph im not sure though it didnt say iton the box. and no i dont have a video camera :(

p.s. Did u ship that supra

pm me, and that sucks really bad.

Stampedekid
02-02-2008, 11:22 AM
65 is a good estimate. On the box of my N-Pede it said 33+, me and my dad clocked it in at 38.2mph. Still, you might say its slow, but when you see it go, it looks like a rocket! I can do wheelies and you can't hahahaaha. lmao. Still 65 around, thats fast!

fordman239
02-02-2008, 11:25 AM
65 is a good estimate. On the box of my N-Pede it said 33+, me and my dad clocked it in at 38.2mph. Still, you might say its slow, but when you see it go, it looks like a rocket! I can do wheelies and you can't hahahaaha. lmao. Still 65 around, thats fast!

yeah, a guy up the road from me has some kinda gas one, and it pops wheelies from dead stops, lol. they are very fast, even 30 is fast, since we are all used to slow xmods...:lol:

WhiteMKIV
02-02-2008, 11:25 AM

lol beleive it or not i think it goes faster than that i just ran it and uh yeah well it flys it might be hitting 65 faster but its crazy i can drift with rubber tires now :)

fordman239
02-02-2008, 11:27 AM
lol beleive it or not i think it goes faster than that i just ran it and uh yeah well it flys it might be hitting 65 faster but its crazy i can drift with rubber tires now :)

no more drifting upgrades. do it with the rubber! lol, i have seen them go and they are quite good at drifting, as well as being fast as hell.

Stampedekid
02-02-2008, 11:28 AM
yeah, a guy up the road from me has some kinda gas one, and it pops wheelies from dead stops, lol. they are very fast, even 30 is fast, since we are all used to slow xmods...:lol:

Well no, I have a RS Pro-Pulse which hits around 20mph, so I was used to semi-fast. Then I got a Micro DT. Then my nitro, it does rolling wheelies and wheelies from stand still.

fordman239
02-02-2008, 11:31 AM
Well no, I have a RS Pro-Pulse which hits around 20mph, so I was used to semi-fast. Then I got a Micro DT. Then my nitro, it does rolling wheelies and wheelies from stand still.

im so jealous. im workin my way up on getting a hpi nitro firestorm 10t, hich will cost me aorund 250-300 bucks, which is one of the reasons why im selling all my xmods.

Stampedekid
02-02-2008, 12:03 PM
im so jealous. im workin my way up on getting a hpi nitro firestorm 10t, hich will cost me aorund 250-300 bucks, which is one of the reasons why im selling all my xmods.

No, don't start off with something that fast if it is your first nitro, better yet, your first hobby grade, start with something simpler then if you want more speed, upgrade the engine. Try something like what I have.

fordman239
02-02-2008, 01:12 PM
No, don't start off with something that fast if it is your first nitro, better yet, your first hobby grade, start with something simpler then if you want more speed, upgrade the engine. Try something like what I have.

i have experience with rc cars, never nitro yet though, i can handle the speed of it, i used to have one of them old electric kind, think it was called desert viper, when rs actually made hobby grade r/c's. its still in my garage, and i can handle the speed of it.

@white, good luck with the new nitro.

Stampedekid
02-02-2008, 10:00 PM
i have experience with rc cars, never nitro yet though, i can handle the speed of it, i used to have one of them old electric kind, think it was called desert viper, when rs actually made hobby grade r/c's. its still in my garage, and i can handle the speed of it.

@white, good luck with the new nitro.

Ohh, ok dude. RS cars used to be good back in the day:lol:. :p Well good luck with nitro. What I did when I was saving for my nitro was not use my XMODS so I wouldn't say, "Oh I need ____. Or I should get ____." Saves you money especially if a part breaks on your XMOD, you don't have to worry if you aren't using them.