PDA

View Full Version : What you need for Xmods Drifting

taiwanesekid05
01-31-2008, 10:42 PM
EDIT: Sorry, I had took the video down. Some 2x6stackedfets guy was being an *** and I was going to take down the video anyways for edits.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhppkgQwK0E

Tell me what needs editing. I put this together in an hour. I need to know what's bad and such. Or good.

darkendblades
01-31-2008, 10:47 PM
i think its good but maybe a little more drifting action.

newbumblebee
01-31-2008, 11:22 PM
i cane us ethe ground effects kits because it hits the ground and not all my tires touch. is there any way to fix that

taiwanesekid05
01-31-2008, 11:25 PM
i cane us ethe ground effects kits because it hits the ground and not all my tires touch. is there any way to fix that

Um, instead of using the Drift Tires, use stock tires (the ones that need rubber tires) and put tape over it.

newbumblebee
01-31-2008, 11:26 PM
Um, instead of using the Drift Tires, use stock tires (the ones that need rubber tires) and put tape over it.

i tried that but still nothing. i was gunna try the racing suspension kit that comes with the raise but i cant find one anywhere

fieldfairy2
02-01-2008, 09:30 AM
If you have springs for the car then use blue springs on the wheels that are off the ground. Mess around with the springs and if you find one the race suspension.

THe video does need a little more drift action. It was probably my computer but time the begining and the "parts you need" section a little better. For an hour that turned out really well.

Donziikid
02-01-2008, 09:58 AM
The fact that you left out the Drifting Bible is asinine. ;)

guitarboy911
02-01-2008, 10:26 AM
- "hell, throw in all your Xmods stuff."

Lmao i was waiting for somthing like that

-Anyways good video....i hate the song but the video is good

-maybe some more in-depth info about some stuff? possibly?

taiwanesekid05
02-01-2008, 07:32 PM
THe video does need a little more drift action. It was probably my computer but time the begining and the "parts you need" section a little better. For an hour that turned out really well.

What do you mean by that?... I'm confused...

The fact that you left out the Drifting Bible is asinine. ;)

Should I add anything from the Drifting Bible?

- "hell, throw in all your Xmods stuff."

Lmao i was waiting for somthing like that

-Anyways good video....i hate the song but the video is good

-maybe some more in-depth info about some stuff? possibly?

Do you have any suggestions for any songs?

So far on the checklist:
--More drifting
--Be more indepth
--Change song
--Mention the Drifting Bible

color0
02-02-2008, 03:59 PM
No real need to add anything from my article, unless you really feel like it... right now, you've covered the very basics, and done a pretty good job of it. More drifting please, and find a cameraman if you can. I need a cameraman too.

taiwanesekid05
02-02-2008, 05:11 PM
No real need to add anything from my article, unless you really feel like it... right now, you've covered the very basics, and done a pretty good job of it. More drifting please, and find a cameraman if you can. I need a cameraman too.

I would use my sister as a camerawoman, but she's sick right now... So all I've got is the floor and myself for now...

2wdpancar
02-11-2008, 02:25 AM
Hey man that sucks, That 2x6FET guy and I were flamming each other, on his 210k rpm motor.

I called him a well you know.
If you look on ProjectDRIFT's page, and under one of the vids, you'll see the ownage:lol:

BodyCustoms
02-11-2008, 06:47 AM
Nice video man

xmodificationer
02-11-2008, 07:01 AM
hey blt is this the vid?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukyt7gWjpd8&feature=related

jesseeast1
02-11-2008, 08:03 AM
Hm wonder if anyone can sell drift kit's anymore.

taiwanesekid05
02-11-2008, 02:41 PM
Hey man that sucks, That 2x6FET guy and I were flamming each other, on his 210k rpm motor.

I called him a well you know.
If you look on ProjectDRIFT's page, and under one of the vids, you'll see the ownage:lol:

Some people just don't know when to stop... or when not to start.

Hm wonder if anyone can sell drift kit's anymore.

You mean the 5 Axis tires? The ones with the plastic "tires"? Technically, you don't need those, but rather slick tires, for example using tape or PVC pipes.

texan_idiot25
02-11-2008, 04:53 PM
I have drift tires. Depends what surface you use them on. I found them allright for the concrete, but horrible on hard wood or tile.

As far as youtube retards, the "block user" button is your best friend.

taiwanesekid05
02-11-2008, 05:22 PM
I have drift tires. Depends what surface you use them on. I found them allright for the concrete, but horrible on hard wood or tile.

As far as youtube retards, the "block user" button is your best friend.

Yup, that's what I did.

taiwanesekid05
03-18-2008, 08:04 PM
Update:
After 2 months, I have gotten around to editing the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwgCPgwWT4Q

firebird999
03-18-2008, 08:14 PM
haha, cool video. i use foam tires on the most recent bbs-style rims.