PDA

View Full Version : H2 steering twitch

clintr79
01-31-2008, 09:01 AM
My h2 that i drive the most started to twitch when you turn the wheels, everything else works good i tried a differant controller and it works fine.What could of happened to the controller to do this i swithced the crystals so its not that and also i tried a new battery

NON_SKID
01-31-2008, 05:50 PM
its the controleri had the same prob with one of my iprezas i thought the cahssis was shot after putting in all wheel drive and bearings and stuf but change the controller and it works fine now

BART
01-31-2008, 07:32 PM
its the controleri had the same prob with one of my iprezas i thought the cahssis was shot after putting in all wheel drive and bearings and stuf but change the controller and it works fine now

He says he tried a controller as well as different crystals so i doubt that he has 2 bad controllers. This is however a common problem that usually shows up from the factory (3 of mine did it brand new). It is usually caused by the cheap servo pot which is constantly looking for center and instead overcorrecting. Sorry but i have no real cure other than to deal with it. Maybe a capacitor inline with each of the servo drive wires would dampen the response but you would probably suffer from lag.