PDA

View Full Version : so what the hell happened?

bondo
01-26-2008, 10:15 PM
well everything seemed to be going smooth enough.
we had our little tiff and the mods got the point.(even had a little chat with some of the spamming members)
then the hack......
now were down to one or two regular mods and thousands of noobs with even more noob questions posted in the wrong forums.

this site has taken the path to the cul-de-sac.
only thing left is to call it quits and leave it dead on the side of the road or turn it around and push it back to civilisation.
we can leave it for dead wich rewuires no effort or we can come together and push it back up the steep incline towards humanity instead of a doomed fate amongst other dying forums on the same stretch of road.
the choice is yours.

i know your thinking "hey, who the hell does he think he is" right?
hell, he never posts on this forum.
well, youd be right in the fact that i dont pot here but theres a reason for it.
you guys have taken the term noob and transformed into a religion where everyone is a member and the diocese from the previos religion have fallen back on the XMods way of life,(you dont like the forum,join/create another)

many free forums have popped up in the last month or so all have had the same outcome.
noob forums run by noobs.
except for one.
all of these forums are supposedly "illegal" according to the XMS rules but yet members are allowed to post links and persuade members on whim.

this site needs a major overhaul of the staff to see any kind of turnaround.
if not then it will continue to grow as an off topic wasteland run by felons and dorks with nothing better to do but still dont have the time for the hobby.
most of the time the people that run this site are only concerned with how they look or how much power they have.

the people who participate in the site have nothing to do,dont participate in the hobby and are only here to spam it up and hijack threads.

many members were banned but are allowed to post under some chicken **** loophole that says you can create a second account as long as you dont blatently reveal who you are.

this forum used to be a forerunner as far as Xmods were concerned but has turned into the numberone noob fest of the Xmods world.
all of you punkasses *****ing about fake *** skylines that your never going to own and complaining that someone has a better cardboard Xmod.

grow the **** up already.

now, lets get to some mods.
chux:
hasnt been seen in days.just more fuel for my argument that he doesnt give a **** about this site.
this site could use a super mod more now then ever and he is nowhere to be found.

Blacksky:
do we want a rascist felon running a forum?
also pretty much MIA except for the small blurbs here and there.

lilskipro:
good mod and all but almost non existant as of late.

surpressor:
dont need to say much about this fool. everyone knows how and who he is.

DRFTKO:
same as surpressor

BART:
**** good moderator. knows his **** and is helpful but seems reluctant in the present time(with good reason)

EDJ:
same as bart

B1G:
same as EDJ and BART

RedSXmodder:
good moderator,espescially for his age but seems to be unwilling to take the innitiative and step up and throw some of you noobs out the window.

REDisFaster:
knows his **** and doesnt hold back.
good mod but a bit "close thread happy"

Jonisawsom:
WHO?????

i hate to be a "troll" but this site has seen better days.
this leads me to believe that it's either the fault of the staff or the members(wich leads back to the staff)
IMO half of the staf sucks balls.
the other half is top notch.
revers the roles and watch the **** turn around

make EDJ,BART, and B1G admin with the reds as supers.
put the rest as moderators and i can all but garuntee we would see a turn a round within a month.
and we could watch blacksky and chuck fade off into the distance since they wouldnt have anyone to bully anymore.
replace those two jokers with noturday,suicidestar,jimmythekid,tex,Xmodification ,surgeon,...Etc. and you have the makings of a winning forum.

this is my last go at it.
i'm out to bring this forum bavk and get rid of all of the noob bull****
i dont care if i get banned from here on out.
im speaking my peace and i wont hold any bonez about it.
if you disagree then i will not bite my tongue like i have with some of you jokers in the past.
theres a few of you that i'm actually waiting for.
lets see how deep your reasoning goes:bigwink:

time to get nasty...............

xmodificationer
01-26-2008, 10:20 PM
Hell yes BONDO FTMFW!!! nice write up! the mods that arent active need to get off there lazy ***** and participate. Some need to give up there powers beause they dont deserve it.

2wdpancar
01-26-2008, 10:22 PM
Bondo, you're right.
The admin slack off, and they could care less.
It's run like a public school.
There can be a turn-around, but it needs the right people.

One quick question, who the heck is Jonisawsom?:lol:

xmodificationer
01-26-2008, 10:22 PM
i think Jonisawsom used to be a admin

suicide_star
01-26-2008, 10:24 PM
GL getting anything done on here. this place has been nothing but an anarchy wasteland since the hack. so much info was lost and so many noobs are running loose now, people that were banned for good reason. go ahead and look around here, theres double posts everywhere, more spam than anybody can keep up with, miniwars all over the place and people are freakin advertising other forums in their sigs and all over the place. the biggest thing that ****es me off about this place is the abundance of wannabe mods that break the rules everyday but still go around and try to correct everybody else, wtf? i don't even care anymore, notice my post count isn't anywhere near what it was before the hack, that's because as soon as you put something up you get the most retarded responses. i put a few projects up at first but i just don't care. i know ppl are going to come into this thread and say "if you don't like it, leave" guess what, i don't ****ing like it and if anybody decides to ban me, do me a big favor and delete my account while you're at it. there is no saving this place and i feel sorry for the good mods on here that actually give a **** but can't do anything b/c it's not in their power. this was an awesome place at one time.

123Vette
01-26-2008, 10:25 PM
ya i noticed that most of the mods have pretty much dissapeared.

Theres all these new clobs popping up that if you read the rules it says they cannot be there, In the the rules it say no individauls clubs for every car guess what there comming back!

Easily over half the members here are noobs and dont know anything about xmods im mean look at some the threads and how stupid the questions there asking are. Those questions can be answered by themselve if they would stop being lazy a**es and look it up.

Bondos right people need to grow up around here!

civic_guy
01-26-2008, 10:28 PM
Once again you've hit the nail on the head. I've never really had a problem with any of the mods on here (as far as getting into altercations with them) but half of them are MIA, and half of those who are active either don't care about the forum enough to mod it fairly and properly or just mod where they want to. That leaves 1/4 of the modding team who do a decent job but even that is too little because there are so many members and threads and they obviously don't have all the time in the world to mod those threads.

This situation just isn't fair to the small portion of the moderating staff who are actually trying to make this forum a better place.

That's my take on it.

(Bondo for admin!!) :D

guitarboy911
01-26-2008, 10:30 PM
- i have not been here as long to know what XMS's "former Glory" was but i owe this site alot to keep this hobby alive for me...i was about to sell all my cars (including hobby-grade) until i found this site and well 'society'...
-Id like to see this site continue on the right path.

xmodificationer
01-26-2008, 10:34 PM
Nice suicidestar, yea this site is gone. Its "Noobs gone wild" "do whatever the hell you want" and "Who gives a ****" This site is never going to be back to where there commonly 300 people on, the best members ever, and the good ol' days. I mean almost a year ago when i joined this was the best place ever, I always looked forward to getting home from school and getting on xmodsource. Now there is nothing going on, xmods are gone, and people don't care. The very few mods that are active are doing a pretty good job, but the lazy SOB's that don't do **** are ****ing me off. Hey Blacksky, Numbnuts, Supressor, get off your lazy ***** and do some moding!!!! you guys never participate in xmod related things. Do us a favor and let someone else thats active be mod and that actually does ****. This forum turned into somewhere to go when you have nothing else to do. This forum is dead, its never going to be back to what it was. Its gone, end of story. All of the greatest Xmoders from 3 years ago are mostly gone, or have forgot about this place. now its just noob infested. Of about all the members here, only about 15% have been here for more than 6 months and about 10% aren't noobs. This is the biggest bull**** ever. I try to keep it active with new posts, projects but its no use. Now thats pretty much all I have to say.

xmodificationer
01-26-2008, 10:40 PM
Bondo needs to atleast be a Super mod, its been said many times before. he would put everyone straight and get this place flowing better.

civic_guy
01-26-2008, 10:40 PM
This place is gonna be the equivalent of XMW one day. Only like 4 people that are acutally known, the rest are one-time posters with noob questions.

I would totally agree, but if he was, he would be jugglin' 2 Admin posistions, and a Super Mod posistion. That's a bit much to put on one person, unless they're up for it!

He's Bondo. :D

kungpow420
01-26-2008, 10:43 PM
bondo is right I know I dont have many posts but ive been here for a little while and this place has just been going down hill lately just like it was before the hack but I think we can turn this place around it will probably never make it back up to what it was but if we dont try it will go just like xmodworld did.

bondo
01-26-2008, 10:43 PM
He's Bondo. :D

correction, SUPER BONDO!!!

Stampedekid
01-26-2008, 10:45 PM
Bondo for admin! :lol: Bondo, you are right, there are a crap load of noobs here now. And look at some of their post counts now, people who joined only a few days ago, have post counts of 150+! I don't give a **it about the noobs, they need to grow up. I really want to get all of these effin clubs outta my sig, and I think I will. This place used to be great when I joined until around September. Then more and more noobs came. Bondo, I don't care if I get banned by defending you, it would be worth everything. If you look in most topics, there are mini-wars. And if you look at who started it, a noob. Bondo, FTP! (FTP=Fight the power) ;)

mustanglover
01-26-2008, 10:45 PM
i say a new forum would be nice!

2wdpancar
01-26-2008, 10:48 PM
Bondo has the right attitude to keep a forum straight, and in-line.
That's my opinion, and I think civic_guy is also a good mod over at XMF, keeps everything in-tact.

I saw in a deleted thread, Surpessor's last post(this is from my memory):
lol noob.

WTF, what kinda post is that, COMING FROM A MOD?:roll:
Mods/Admins abuse power, Boske showed up because of the hack.

I know I haven't been here so long, but as a member I can post.
Another thing is the 2 word posts, the post whores.
I can't stand it, do they try to make themselves look better?
Good impressions, "Because I have more posts than you."

I got 6 infraction points before the hack for flaming/bashing, within my first week of joining XMS, yeah.

Most(most people) don't do jack ****, they let everything slide.
They don't care about post whores, n00bs bring old stuff up, etc...
This place used to be good, with Viperdout etc...now over the past 6 months, from what I've read, it's turned into a NoobFest.
That's what this spot is, in my mind, and on other forums:bigwink:
This place needs a turn-around, or there will be an invasion of noobs who not even mods can't stop, a re-
occuring virus that won't stop affecting.
That's my 4.02,
Later people.
(If someone says something cheezy, I'll pop back in).:lol:

123Vette
01-26-2008, 10:52 PM
i also got got banned from here for two weeks 22 points i got Surpessor was the one to give them to me, he in a pm he was laughing saying Oh no look yur almost banned! i was so mad at him for that i still dont forgive him

Stampedekid
01-26-2008, 10:53 PM
Well bondo, I have to sort of disagree with you on one thing. DRFTKO is a nice guy, but he uses his moderation powers too much. Both of the Reds are great guys, very friendly, and they use their powers wisely. EDJ and BART are just great moderators all around. They are very friendly, use their mod powers for the right things, and always have great things to say. Lilskipro, is also a great mod, but he isn't on that much. (As far as I know) Supressor is just a crap moderator, he sucks, posts noobish comments, and he is not a friendly or good mod at all. Chux is always rambling on about how Fords suck, that I disagree on. Blacksky, to me is good since he hasn't done anything bad to me.

bondo
01-26-2008, 10:55 PM
New forum totally?
There is one, you just have to play Super Mega iSpy to find it...
or you can quite being a noob *** and be invited.....not talking about you knvictd, just using your post....

kungpow420
01-26-2008, 10:58 PM
well since I just decided not to care anymore I have one thing to say to blacksky and surpessor FU CK YOU :dblfin:

mustanglover
01-26-2008, 10:59 PM
yes a whole new forum, not no freaking freewebs bullcrap! we should have a special forum where we have all the advanced people not every one having there head up there *** asking easy question like: how do it put in a motor.... and other ****,this has been getting annoying, we need admin that are atleast on 3 time every week not freakin 1 time a month, is that going to keep a forum going keeping it straight no! admins can't have mods do all the work because mods can't do all the work! a mod can stop someone from every doing something again, noobish member don't give a crap about what mods say we need a leader not memebers controlling the site and overthrowing it! so what needs to happen is that we need admins that give a care and mods that help with us when we need it the most! bondo is straight up with it and he is right so boske if you ever see this read learn it do it!

but there are some of the most awesome mods out there but guys if we are going to do this they need help you are letting these guys hold up your slack ca i bet they had it too.

stang_racer
01-26-2008, 10:59 PM
^^ nice kungpow, well i agree with bondo here!!!!

Lowrideit
01-26-2008, 11:00 PM
Not too be funny, Like serously....
But here comes the po-po!!!
http://i28.tinypic.com/35mmyo2.jpg
Okay back on topic now, I agree with bondo 110% on this, I mean really, Mods. Admins, Get in gear!

BART
01-26-2008, 11:09 PM
Not too be funny, Like serously....
But here comes the po-po!!!
http://i28.tinypic.com/35mmyo2.jpg
Okay back on topic now, I agree with bondo 110% on this, I mean really, Mods. Admins, Get in gear!

Whos the po-po??? Me? I am a firm believer in freedom of speach. ( i figure you meant me because you noticed i was viewing this)...and sadly, most of what is written here is true.

2wdpancar
01-26-2008, 11:10 PM
Mustanglover, you have to PROVE yourself worthy.
See, if it wasn't for Bondo and everyone else, I would be running a stock Xmod.
It's for fun, but the modding experience and sharing with others is what I do, and I guess I've somehow shown it.

They encourage me to do these things, and I do them, since the EXPERIENCED show me, then I can become experienced.
An example:
I ripped my MC-T board out to put it in my POS gen1 xmod. Then go and Buy a Horizon Brushless system for my MC-T.

Lowrideit
01-26-2008, 11:15 PM
Haha Yes, Sorry ZX, I was just trying too be funny, I considered you the popo, because your kinda like the cop of XMS you know?
Hope you didnt take any of that offensivly.

BART
01-26-2008, 11:18 PM
Hope you didnt take any of that offensivly.

Not at all

mustanglover
01-26-2008, 11:19 PM
i have a invite to the new forum so sorry, but i want to know why would this forum have to go this way.....
tell me what do you want me to prove..?

2wdpancar
01-26-2008, 11:21 PM
i have a invite to the new forum so sorry, but i want to know why would this forum have to go this way.....
tell me what do you want me to prove..?

This forum was like this before Bondo came.
Bondo is speaking the actions of the daily members.;)
I think.....:uhoh:
Bondo isn't the bad guy here, take a look;)

Lowrideit
01-26-2008, 11:23 PM
How old is XMS, I mean, what Bondo said, Is pretty true, We do have over 7,000 members, but Soo many of them are soo unactive, Like really?
What is happening here, I mean, I still consider Myself a noob too this stuff, Im sure many others do also am I right?
I think Me, and my other noob posse took over XMS, the Noob too good people ratio is currently at 1:100, Like seroulsy, Lke I said above, I consisder Myself a noob, and Im sure others think that also.

xmodificationer
01-26-2008, 11:23 PM
XMS started in about 2003/2004

BodyCustoms
01-26-2008, 11:26 PM
Look I was a old member here. i know what is going on here. ALSO I AM not saying who i am. But any way I think do everything AGAIN. Some new MODS a NEW ADMIN and get rid of all the topic and begin again.

BART
01-26-2008, 11:26 PM
How old is XMS, I mean, what Bondo said, Is pretty true, We do have over 7,000 members, but Soo many of them are soo unactive, Like really?
What is happening here, I mean, I still consider Myself a noob too this stuff, Im sure many others do also am I right?
I think Me, and my other noob posse took over XMS, the Noob too good people ratio is currently at 1:100, Like seroulsy, Lke I said above, I consisder Myself a noob, and Im sure others think that also.

I was a "noob" in december of 06...it's not the tag of "noob" but what you do with it thereafter.

mustanglover
01-26-2008, 11:29 PM
i just got one from a member not telling who so people will pm him like crazy.

but you asked me to prove it but what you want me to prove: that iam a good person, i can keep my mouth shut, i can help out other members, that iam dedicated to the forums, i try to help out in tuts and other stuff but some time people beat you to them.

and iam on bondos side not against him.

Stampedekid
01-26-2008, 11:30 PM
I was a "noob" in december of 06...it's not the tag of "noob" but what you do with it thereafter.

I was a noob until around July or August. Now I look back on my posts and I think, "How noobish and how pointless." But because we have all been noobs, it lets us grow from that stage. (or atleast some of us:lol: )

mustanglover
01-26-2008, 11:33 PM
if you guy don't like it that maybe i have a high post count well that not my fault that i like to tell people my idea help people and learn for other people.
i was just thinking some people might not like me.
but i do not call myself the best of you iam a noob in some categories like what Knvictd said.

BART
01-26-2008, 11:33 PM
I was a noob until around July or August. Now I look back on my posts and I think, "How noobish and how pointless." But because we have all been noobs, it lets us grow from that stage. (or atleast some of us:lol: )

My point exactly;) . I just bought a mac (4th laptop) and i am a definite "macnoob"

BodyCustoms
01-26-2008, 11:34 PM
Yup, I believe XMS started the same here as xmod first came out, which was fall of '03. Now, I doubt it started right after they came out, but shortly after i suppose. Anyone care to back that up/throw it down?

edit -
BodyCustoms, dont hide it, just tell us who you are.
Quite a few members here already know who you are, and I believe one or two mods know also.

No because when i do tell i will get banned and i do not want to get banned i want to be a member to this forum. Some people know and who i told is people i can TRUST.

Also WHAT the hell has this forum come to. When i was on here it was VERY NICE

xmodificationer
Bryce I think its pretty obvious we have wasted are time here. No one cares about us.

2wdpancar

Another case:
Who are you to judge yourself, let others do the judging;)
If you judge yourself, you can become over-confident, and act so great, while you don't know crap.
I am not only pointing this out to you, man, others aswell here on this forum I am speaking of.
I will not name names, they can be determined from common sense.

Bryce I think its pretty obvious we have wasted are time here. No one cares about us.

No, people do.
You and Bryce are a part of the clan of online members, active ones.
Ya'll have some good stuff to say at times, no one is perfect.

BodyCustoms
01-26-2008, 11:42 PM
Another case:
If you judge yourself, you can become over-confident, and act so great, while you don't know crap.
I am not only pointing this out to you, man, others aswell here on this forum I am speaking of.

No, people do.

No room to talk you are still very new here and you are judging people allready

mustanglover
01-26-2008, 11:42 PM
well blt i hope it all works out on the other forum.

BART
01-26-2008, 11:43 PM
No because when i do tell i will get banned and i do not want to get banned i want to be a member to this forum. Some people know and who i told is people i can TRUST.

Also WHAT the hell has this forum come to. When i was on here it was VERY NICE

I know who you are;) ...and yet you didnt tell me.

BodyCustoms
01-26-2008, 11:45 PM
Ok there are other people that know that can tell you. Is so tell evey one who it is

BART
01-26-2008, 11:46 PM
Ok there are other people that know that can tell you. Is so tell evey one who it is

Nobody told me...and I will tell no one. (ip)

dontspamme
01-26-2008, 11:48 PM
No room to talk you are still very new here and you are judging people allready

He might be new, but he knows his stuff. Go onto XI and check his posts and stuff. He anit a noob. You should just tell us who you were. Just spill the beans.

BodyCustoms
01-26-2008, 11:49 PM
Then ask him. Then you can tell every one

Cause i know i will be banned in like 2 days

xmodificationer
01-26-2008, 11:49 PM
Another case:

No, people do.

No we shouldn't be here. Like Bondo said "I can't think if one memorable thing xmodificationer has done" ive been here close to a year with what bondo says "Nothing memorable" wow a year of just me posting crap? Is that what everyone thinks? that i havent done anything? If thats true then tell me. and i dont want anyone thats been here for a month telling me i havent done anything.

BART
01-26-2008, 11:52 PM
Then ask him. Then you can tell every one

Cause i know i will be banned in like 2 days

Just drop it, what part of i will tell no one do you not understand? We had a deal right? I dont go back on my word.

xmodificationer
01-26-2008, 11:52 PM
I know who BodyCustoms is:D

2wdpancar
01-26-2008, 11:53 PM
Dontspamme, thanks for being a friend.
Not like homie friend, but being there to back my stuff up.
Go to a civilized place(XMF) and find me.
I['m there, that's where it's at.(besides IRC):lol:

IM NEW, OK PEOPLE.
So, that make me a noob?
You are pretty dang new to buddy, so who are you to also judge?
Wait, nvm, you aren't new, you're just another person who made a 2nd account:roll:

Xmod:
You aren't another leech here.
Your posts aren't ALL crap.
You, are not the only one, you are barely the problem, you have some good stuff to say.

suicide_star
01-26-2008, 11:53 PM
u know ur my buddy luke, but i disagree. you shouldn't care what others think about you in my opinion. what others want isn't what's going to make you happy. if you can please yourself then you've got something and theres not much wrong with being confident, in some cases it's the placebo that leads to awesome success.

sure, there's a few people in here that spam a little bit and don't do awesome $300 projects, but we still love em. the noobs that come to mind from my point of view are these people that have been doubleposting like nuts, posting in the wrong sections, starting dumb offtopic threads (repeatedly), postwhoring with 3 word comments, threatjacking, and starting mini-wars for no reason. seriously, even if you don't get invited to a club it doesn't mean you suck it just means that other people shined through in somebody's point of view. nothing against you...don't get offended, don't worry about it.

Edit: and bodycustoms, as far as BLT not having any room to talk, that kid is 13 and puts together motors that make my PN racing and atomics motors look like ****, he knows his stuff and just because he's kind of new here doesn't mean he's not respected.

BodyCustoms
01-26-2008, 11:54 PM
Just drop it, what part of i will tell no one do you not understand? We had a deal right? I dont go back on my word.

Ok sure you do.

But any way i really think wipe every thing out just not MEMBERS and do it again Some new MODS and A New Admin

xmodificationer
01-26-2008, 11:54 PM
who made a second acount?

dontspamme
01-26-2008, 11:57 PM
who made a second acount?

BodyCustoms. This is the reason why Bondo said what he said.

@BLT Np, but mind telling me whats IRC I never figured out what that ment.

xmodificationer
01-26-2008, 11:58 PM
oh ok
and finally bondo is back from doing other stuff. We need a verdict on things.

BodyCustoms
01-26-2008, 11:59 PM
Ok look it is SPEEDER and bye bye people i will be banned with in 2 days.

Also i can tell you this i bet many people made more accounts

snowboi1289
01-27-2008, 12:00 AM
i dont think Bondo should be an admin.,but a super/superer (if thats a word) mod. or Bondo,hes very helpful,and he knows alot more than alot of some ppls.. if we had a poll to see what 2 ppls should be mod then i vote REDisFASTEr,and Bondo..Bondo is right,since the hack,like everybody that comes here wants to spam,scam,and just be a plan noob..If Bondo was elected mod.,super mod. or super bondo,then this site will be going back up in the top xmod forums,and xms will be more helpful place..

Bondo for mod.
and as Bondo said about the other mods, i think hes right about most of them..

BART
01-27-2008, 12:00 AM
Ok sure you do.

?????????? I dont?

2wdpancar
01-27-2008, 12:01 AM
u know ur my buddy luke, but i disagree. you shouldn't care what others think about you in my opinion. what others want isn't what's going to make you happy. if you can please yourself then you've got something and theres not much wrong with being confident, in some cases it's the placebo that leads to awesome success.

sure, there's a few people in here that spam a little bit and don't do awesome $300 projects, but we still love em. the noobs that come to mind from my point of view are these people that have been doubleposting like nuts, posting in the wrong sections, starting dumb offtopic threads (repeatedly), postwhoring with 3 word comments, threatjacking, and starting mini-wars for no reason. seriously, even if you don't get invited to a club it doesn't mean you suck it just means that other people shined through in somebody's point of view. nothing against you...don't get offended, don't worry about it.

Edit: and bodycustoms, as far as BLT not having any room to talk, that kid is 13 and puts together motors that make my PN racing and atomics motors look like ****, he knows his stuff and just because he's kind of new here doesn't mean he's not respected.

Thanks man, feels good to have some people there standing behind you, got your back.

BodyCustoms. This is the reason why Bondo said what he said.

@BLT Np, but mind telling me whats IRC I never figured out what that ment.

IRC= Infernal R/C.
I gotta join, CowBoy is over there, another modder, who did a BL gen1.
Ses me some standards;)

texan_idiot25
01-27-2008, 12:01 AM
Bodycustoms is Speed3362 (famous for faking "lol this is my car lawl, it's a viper/saleen/s14sylvia"), and lilskipro will back me up on that. Came back after multiple bannings. Done and done, ban him.

Fordman, just the same.. simply falling right back into his old habits.

Why is it that all you guys, xmodifcationer, xmodracer, mustanglover, etc don't say ****, or do anything about members here, until bondo or someone steps up? Hell, we have blackevotitan spamming like mad, fordman the postwhore, and the likes, and you guys now share you feelings?

Bondo is the bull dog, you guys act as the yippy chiwawa that barks beside the tough dog.. And I skipped after half way through the 2nd page to say this. If ya'll thought the place was getting bad, then say something.

Bodycustoms/Speed3362-BLT is a helluva lot better then you at xmods, consider yourself the n0Ob.

Bondo, I agree with your mod staff list, though I could say, keep DRFTKO as a mod atleast, though innactive ATM, he has changed for the better.

bondo
01-27-2008, 12:02 AM

dudes beens here for less time then me yet i would still conscider him my superior.
im not saying noob like your new to the hobby,new to Xmods or even the forums.
i'm talking noob like you cant even post your topics in the right section noob.
learn how to spell and get away from that IM typing that' making america dumber(as if we need any help from the internet) i'm talking quit hijacking threads about an F-150 with pictures of your own POS that noone wants to see anyways.

dont get me wrong by the topic, there are alot of righteous members still around here but for the most part, for every top notch member that has left, 6 noobs have taken their spot.
all have replaced the Dual Motor Xmods and Prerunner toys with "what should i buy" and here's my cardboard Xmods.

WTF?????

xmodificationer
01-27-2008, 12:03 AM
Bodycustoms is Speed3362 (famous for faking "lol this is my car lawl, it's a viper/saleen/s14sylvia"), and lilskipro will back me up on that. Came back after multiple bannings. Done and done, ban him.

Why is it that all you guys, xmodifcationer, xmodracer, mustanglover, etc don't say ****, or do anything about members here, until bondo or someone steps up? Hell, we have blackevotitan spamming like mad, fordman the postwhore, and the likes, and you guys now share you feelings?

Bondo is the bull dog, you guys act as the yippy chiwawa that barks beside the tough dog.. And I skipped after half way through the 2nd page to say this. If ya'll thought the place was getting bad, then say something.

Bodycustoms/Speed3362-BLT is a helluva lot better then you at xmods, consider yourself the n0Ob.

Bondo, I agree with your mod staff list, though I could say, keep DRFTKO as a mod atleast, though innactive ATM, he has changed for the better.

Because, I feel i will get flammed for "playing mod"

dontspamme
01-27-2008, 12:03 AM
i dont think Bondo should be an admin.,but a super/superer (if thats a word) mod. or Bondo,hes very helpful,and he knows alot more than alot of some ppls.. if we had a poll to see what 2 ppls should be mod then i vote REDisFASTEr,and Bondo..Bondo is right,since the hack,like everybody that comes here wants to spam,scam,and just be a plan noob..If Bondo was elected mod.,super mod. or super bondo,then this site will be going back up in the top xmod forums,and xms will be more helpful place..

Bondo for mod.

+1

I want to see Bondo as mod.

BodyCustoms/Speeder. The only reason why you were banned was because you spammed before you left. Thats when people started hating you, then you continued to make more accounts and post stupid things, that made people hate you even more. I would've never inmagined that you were Speeder, you changed. In a good way.

BodyCustoms
01-27-2008, 12:05 AM

Because if someone would they would get banned. This place want from people having fun being nice TO BANNED other BANNED,NOOBS

Also how do you know that i am not good at XMODS.

Also dontspamme I made 3 account all together. Do you ever think about other people that made other accounts

Then that day when i went crazy i do not know what i was thinking. Then 3 weeks later i would to come back and i never would do it again. I just want to come back and i have CHANGED

2wdpancar
01-27-2008, 12:09 AM
Because i someone would they would get banned. This place want from people having fun being nice TO BANNED other BANNED,NOOBS

Also how do you know that i am not good at XMODS.

Did you just call everyone out?
HUH?
Yeah, the banning is for a-holes like you coming up in here starting a whole bunch of BS in a good thread trying to express a future turn-around.

OK, we can't prove your good or bad?
Can YOU prove to us you're good at modding?
I would like to see, you seem to obviously show the traits of the ones who are quilty, that last line made you look a lot more guilty, buddy.

monsterhunter
01-27-2008, 12:10 AM
No we shouldn't be here. Like Bondo said "I can't think if one memorable thing xmodificationer has done" ive been here close to a year with what bondo says "Nothing memorable" wow a year of just me posting crap? Is that what everyone thinks? that i havent done anything? If thats true then tell me. and i dont want anyone thats been here for a month telling me i havent done anything.

no one here is saying you have posted all crap just nothing someones gonna remember in a few months, man your helpful at times and then theres times were your not its just like every one else.
i am still a "noob" at most things ok so i haven't done anything "big" or have high end cars with a bunch of upgrades i mean **** im only 15 with no job can't afford this crap, but i do my best with what money i have, i do what i need to do for my cars to run so i can still be an active person on this site, ok so i don't post alot but i have been siting back and watching all this crap from all these noobs, and 100% agree with what so far every one has said here, the noobs are being too lazy to use the search button for the simplest of questions,and are posting the stupidest of crap, this place has become noob infested and they are no help just spamming up this place. i have to say BONDO FOR ADMIN, i have seen bondos work and all he has contributed to this site, but its falling apart and we need some serious mods and admin to get this place back to what it use to be when i joined,(april last year). i don't care if people think im useless i help were i can and stay back and learn new things alot when i don;t know what im talking about thats the main reason i joined this site to learn were i needed to and to help were i can. i know what im talking about and know my way around xmods pretty well i have had them for 3 years. this site needs to be brought back to its better days, so i say it again bondo for admin and a change of the bad mods here.

texan_idiot25
01-27-2008, 12:11 AM
Speed33, you have been here, and banned so many times. Everytime, you show **** attitude, **** knowledge in xmods, and overall, a **** amount of truth in your posts. Claiming just about any hot car you see on the web, yours.

Hell, just takes one admin to run a proper IP check on everyone, and then you can all get banned with double accounts, fine by me. Weeds out kids like you.

Darwin theory wins again!

Because, I feel i will get flammed for "playing mod"
Even if you don't want to post, use this button: http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/images_pb/buttons/report.gif

It's a one man battle when I go around and point out the obvious. If you think someone is spamming, post whoring or what ever, hit up that button ;)

As far as projects, realize that most projects that innovate, aren't about MONEY. The S10, total budget build. The Mustang (most you don't remember, will come back soon), budget, this Titan, budget. The projects that have made me some-what infamous, BUDGET builds maaan. Hell, the only thing to really cost me is the dual motor dragster. :lol:

Lowrideit
01-27-2008, 12:12 AM
*Keys Drymatic Music*

BONDO AS MOD!
BONDO AS MOD!

xmodificationer
01-27-2008, 12:13 AM
try im 13, no job, cant get money from working around neighborhood (live in the feckking ghetto), cant get money from working for parents because they have no money to give me so Im stuck

BodyCustoms
01-27-2008, 12:13 AM
Did you just call everyone out?
HUH?
Yeah, the banning is for a-holes like you coming up in here starting a whole bunch of BS in a good thread trying to express a future turn-around.

OK, we can't prove your good or bad?
Can YOU prove to us you're good at modding?
I would like to see, you seem to obviously show the traits of the ones who are quilty, that last line made you look a lot more guilty, buddy.

I starting a whole bunch of BS read dude READ. Just cause i am SPEEDER i all ways begin THE BS that is how it is. I was one who said something to do to make this better.

snowboi1289
01-27-2008, 12:15 AM
Bodycustoms is Speed3362 famous for faking "lol this is my car lawl, it's a viper/saleen/s14sylvia"), and lilskipro will back me up on that. Came back after multiple bannings. Done and done, ban him.

Because if some of us say this,then some ppls will say,"stop spamming", "stop whining",or will flamming the person who started the thread,because bondo, and you texan(and a bunch of other ppls who have been here for a while) have been here for so long,that alot of ppls became friends with you,and will back you up on alot of things.if I decided to make this thread,then i bet you that ill be flamed,then prolly banned for breaking the rules or something..

2wdpancar
01-27-2008, 12:18 AM
I starting a whole bunch of BS read dude READ. Just cause i am SPEEDER i all ways begin THE BS that is how it is. I was one who said something to do to make this better.

I'm not saying you're bad, or anything.
If you are trying to make this better, great, all the help is needed ATM.
I'm don't want to beef with you, man.

BodyCustoms
01-27-2008, 12:19 AM
Speed33, you have been here, and banned so many times. Everytime, you show **** attitude, **** knowledge in xmods, and overall, a **** amount of truth in your posts. Claiming just about any hot car you see on the web, yours.

Hell, just takes one admin to run a proper IP check on everyone, and then you can all get banned with double accounts, fine by me. Weeds out kids like you.

Darwin theory wins again!

Even if you don't want to post, use this button: http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/images_pb/buttons/report.gif

It's a one man battle when I go around and point out the obvious. If you think someone is spamming, post whoring or what ever, hit up that button ;)

As far as projects, realize that most projects that innovate, aren't about MONEY. The S10, total budget build. The Mustang (most you don't remember, will come back soon), budget, this Titan, budget. The projects that have made me some-what infamous, BUDGET builds maaan. Hell, the only thing to really cost me is the dual motor dragster. :lol:

DUDE I do not understand how you are still here. LOOK AT YOU.

What did xmodifcationer, xmodracer, mustanglover do they where just saying something if they should not say **** then you should not

texan_idiot25
I see ya'lls positions on calling folks out.. And I'll back anyone up if they see a member that is causing problems, sorta known for doing that anyways, lol. As will the mods. Trust me, the mods want the trouble members gone too.

But it takes more then just me, bondo, and the mods to fix things around here.

xmodificationer
I SAY WE SHUT THE FORUM DOWN! that will solve everything. Think about it, it will. no more noobs, spamming, flamewars, etc.

mustanglover
01-27-2008, 12:20 AM
hey tex why do you point us out????

suicide_star
Because if some of us say this,then some ppls will say,"stop spamming", "stop whining",or will flamming the person who started the thread,because bondo, and you texan(and a bunch of other ppls who have been here for a while) have been here for so long,that alot of ppls became friends with you,and will back you up on alot of things.if I decided to make this thread,then i bet you that ill be flamed,then prolly banned for breaking the rules or something..

not true man, if you've got something to say, let it out. if you've got a rant and facts to support it, ppl will have your back. the problem is people complain about situations but don't point out what they're upset about, just specify...

BART
I'm don't want to beef with you, man.

I like beef...mmmmmmm beef...tasty.

BodyCustoms
01-27-2008, 12:22 AM
I see ya'lls positions on calling folks out.. And I'll back anyone up if they see a member that is causing problems, sorta known for doing that anyways, lol. As will the mods. Trust me, the mods want the trouble members gone too.

But it takes more then just me, bondo, and the mods to fix things around here.

You trying to fix things. DUDE you are just making MORE problems

Lowrideit
01-27-2008, 12:22 AM
*Drmatic music Key Fixed...* Dam Coumpter. *Keys drmatic music, and it works this time now*

dontspamme
01-27-2008, 12:23 AM
I SAY WE SHUT THE FORUM DOWN! that will solve everything. Think about it, it will. no more noobs, spamming, flamewars, etc.

Why ruin it for the good people? Why dont we just kick all the noobs out of here. Including all the spammers, flamers, etc...?

@ZX9RBART, I like beef too :)

xmodificationer
01-27-2008, 12:23 AM
Dontspamme

Thats never going to happen, you cant seperate noobs from the good guys.

texan_idiot25
01-27-2008, 12:24 AM

I have done more for the site then you know. I have contributed more projects then you have ever even thought of. I contribute info, and help out members often, and go out of my way at times too. I choose my battles wisely, and call out the fools, such as yourself.

Not only that, but I can construct a sentance that makes... SENSE! Learn to type english kiddo.

hey tex why do you point us out????

As I said, nobody around here wants to make a suggestion to fix the site, or call ot crap-spamming members, or anything of the sort unless somebody else does it first. Then it's jump on the band wagon time.

Shutting down the site won't fix anything. Cleaning out a select few (it's a very short list) members, and getting back into the habit of everything.

But, I'll make it clear. Blackevotitan, Fordman (and all his accounts), Speed3326/Bodycustoms, those are the folks I am calling out.

The rest of you guys, I'm cool with, no doubt. But would love to see ya'll initiate, and report your problems instead of waiting til someone else (bondo as it is) starts for you guys.

BART
You trying to fix things. DUDE you are just making MORE problems

How is he making more problems??? He is from Texas, they dont call it the great state for nothing!

BodyCustoms
Why ruin it for the good people? Why dont we just kick all the noobs out of here. Including all the spammers, flamers, etc...?

If they would do that just about every one will be GONE

2wdpancar
01-27-2008, 12:25 AM
I like beef...mmmmmmm beef...tasty.

Lol, same here.
I'm talking problems here,:lol:

Yeah, if there was a turn-around, it would make this forum one of the most controversial ones around:bigwink:

+1 on the beef!:nod:

Texan_Idiot fools a lot of people with his name, that;s the thing.
He's actually one of the best modders I consider, he's done some pretty sweet stuff.
The DMX twin motor is one of the coolest things I've seen done in an Xmod, besides BL.
I think I might have to do a 2motor xmod to show my appreciation for you.

Lowrideit
01-27-2008, 12:25 AM
No one Liking my Drmatic Music?
Or should I just shut up, Sit back, And eat my BEEF!?!?!

suicide_star
01-27-2008, 12:29 AM
i'll say one thing about tex...when i was a noob and had a dumb question, he'd answer em, sometimes he was a smartass about it, but he answered my question and helped me...any decent projects that i've got can be attributed to something i learned from tex. so if you wonder why he's still here, it's because he's respected and he earned his respect.

mustanglover
01-27-2008, 12:33 AM
tex didn't you kinda just jump in......

texan_idiot25
01-27-2008, 12:34 AM
I am a smartass, yes, suicide star :lol: Those who have been around know that. I am sarcastic, I ADMIT. WOOOHOO!

And, I have the most BEEF, because I am from TEXAS, duh :lol:

tex didn't you kinda just jump in......
To this thread? Yes, been out all day... night... But earlier this week, ford man the post whore, then the day after, blackevotitan spamming his forums, then trying to argue, despite how obvious the rule is, how it was totally in the clear.

WhiteMKIV
01-27-2008, 12:34 AM
You know bondo, You have a major point. You post up a thread explaining who is doing their job and blah blah blah, Then the thread turns into a big suasage fest then beef is brought up. Then people doing dramatic music acusations.Yeah there are a ton of n000bs on here, and there are quite a few in this thread. Im not one to point fingers or anything, but back when i joined blasky banned me right on spot for having multible accounts. But now where is he? it's redISfaster, and ZX9RBART that is doing most of the work, well there is lilskypro and xmodifaction. But its amazing when someone posts a thread saying how we all should be acting and not spamming the crap out of this web site and then people start spamming this thread.......tisk tisk

texan_idiot25
01-27-2008, 12:40 AM
But its amazing when someone posts a thread saying how we all should be acting and not spamming the crap out of this web site and then people start spamming this thread.......tisk tisk

Well, this section doesn't count towards post count, and is an open discussion, not really spamming.

Though... WhiteMKIV is a good example of a member earned his way back to the site. He was banned, allowed back (knowingly, not double accounts al'la fordman/speed/bodycustoms), could have aided in gettin' me banned back in, what, october..? But since, has become a good regular member...

REDisFASTER
01-27-2008, 12:40 AM
I know this is wrong of me, but why don't we just ban all the spamming, immature and illiterate n00bs that recently showed up, no questions asked and close the club threads down?

I've opened a discussion about it with the mods. We'll get back to you later on that. But for now, everyone, just stop posting... Seriously... Its a weekend. Give EVERYONE, including yourselves and your fellow members a break...

How come the forum doesn't have a 'STOP' button? Press it and pause the whole thing, then when monday (or whenever) rolls in, press the 'GO' button and start fresh and slow, just like work...

bondo
01-27-2008, 12:44 AM

What did xmodifcationer, xmodracer, mustanglover do they where just saying something if they should not say **** then you should not

WTF???

speed4587495673095876857694357693458760348576 or whatever the fock it was was a mods nightmare.
you arent much better...oh wait...........dude, dont think that we dont know about your multiple accounts.
those that are actually in the know, know all about you and your multiple accounts but have failed to bring it to attention.
keep this **** up and we'll expose all of them.

now, to you focks that want to get down on tex because he's an asshole.......
guess what......so am i.
the muther***kintexanidiot has been singled out on this forum much like i have.
the staff have blacklisted him for being a bit outspoken the same as they have done me.
we have both racked up our infractions but both the mods that handed them and the members who requested them will tell you that its bull****.
there are a few embers that fall into the catagory of fails to comply" and this boils down to an unwillingness to comply with bull**** rules that apply to some but not to others.
if you could look at other members infractions then you would know that in each case, texan and bondo were provoked into profanity wich resulted in infractions or bans.
this comes from the admins disrespect of the members that MADE this site.
im not asking for special permissions.
im only asking tyhat the mods look at the situation and determine who is atfault instead of who took it farther.

me and tex have a certain complex that tells our brains to ***kinPwn you if you disagree with something that we KNOW is right!!

civic_guy
01-27-2008, 12:46 AM
I know this is wrong of me, but why don't we just ban all the spamming, immature and illiterate n00bs that recently showed up, no questions asked and close the club threads down?

I've opened a discussion about it with the mods. We'll get back to you later on that. But for now, everyone, just stop posting... Seriously... Its a weekend. Give EVERYONE, including yourselves and your fellow members a break...

How come the forum doesn't have a 'STOP' button? Press it and pause the whole thing, then when monday (or whenever) rolls in, press the 'GO' button and start fresh and slow, just like work...

No use to ban them because you guys will just let them make more accounts and give them about 30 "second chances"

Why should we stop posting? Its a forum...they don't have stop buttons YOU as a mod with other mods should be out and about to moderate and keep everything in check. The forum doesn't revolve around YOUR schedule and won't stop or go whenever YOU want it to. If you guys as a moderating staff are overwhelmed maybe its time to change some things. :)

WhiteMKIV
01-27-2008, 12:47 AM
Well, this section doesn't count towards post count, and is an open discussion, not really spamming.

Though... WhiteMKIV is a good example of a member earned his way back to the site. He was banned, allowed back (knowingly, not double accounts al'la fordman/speed/bodycustoms), could have aided in gettin' me banned back in, what, october..? But since, has become a good regular member...

Well its good to know that you and i are on good terms now.

bondo
01-27-2008, 12:47 AM

because thats a chicken **** excuse for moderation.
sorry red but its the truth.

this site needs alot more then that to keep on.

texan_idiot25
01-27-2008, 12:54 AM
Bondo-Basically explained all what I do, and why I do. He has a better way to put it.

I got a teacher suspended from my school for being such a horrible teacher (like a bad member here)... I caused enough of a rucous, and got sent to the principles office a lot... but when they saw that she started sending 14 people in one day... the school listened up to what me, my friends, and their parents were saying, and the teacher no longer teaches at a highschool.

It takes more then 1 person, or one (two) forum members to fix an issue with either other member, or moderation staff.

It's a long process, but in the end, worth it.

BART
01-27-2008, 12:57 AM
If they would do that just about every one will be GONE

Dont try to be funny, your more than just bodycustom and speed... (ip tells all)

Lowrideit
01-27-2008, 12:59 AM
How about we all stop ****ing complaining and do something about it?!
Why dont we make XMS like it used too be! Before all the noobs!
Why dont we teach them "Noobs" What they wanna no so then they can be like us! Lets teach them what we ****ing know! I mean com'on Guys its one thing After another on here!
Lets do something about this really, Im sick of reading 6 1/2 Pages of everyones bull****! Come on guys, Lets Make XMS how it really used too be!

suicide_star
01-27-2008, 01:02 AM
How about we all stop ****ing complaining and do something about it?!
Why dont we make XMS like it used too be! Before all the noobs!
Why dont we teach them "Noobs" What they wanna no so then they can be like us! Lets teach them what we ****ing know! I mean com'on Guys its one thing After another on here!
Lets do something about this really, Im sick of reading 6 1/2 Pages of everyones bull****! Come on guys, Lets Make XMS how it really used too be!

there's a search button for the noobs, and it would be nice if they wanted to learn but they want to spam for the most part. this thread only has BS in it b/c some of the people that actually are noobs made their way into it and started carrying it offtopic just like every other thread on here, it's ironic how this thread contains the very BS it pointed out in the first post.

Lowrideit
01-27-2008, 01:04 AM
Lets make the poor mod excuse again,
Search or ban!

Lowrideit
01-27-2008, 01:06 AM
you guys have too be willing, I mean, When you were new too threads, not just XMS, did you know what a seach button was at first, I know I didnt, I do now, I mean, We have too teach thse "Noobs" This kinda stuff, you guys have too be willing, Serously.

WhiteMKIV
01-27-2008, 01:06 AM
there's a search button for the noobs, and it would be nice if they wanted to learn but they want to spam for the most part. this thread only has BS in it b/c some of the people that actually are noobs made their way into it and started carrying it offtopic just like every other thread on here, it's ironic how this thread contains the very BS it pointed out in the first post.

Thats exactly what i was thinking :o

suicide_star
01-27-2008, 01:11 AM
you guys have too be willing, I mean, When you were new too threads, not just XMS, did you know what a seach button was at first, I know I didnt, I do now, I mean, We have too teach thse "Noobs" This kinda stuff, you guys have too be willing, Serously.

dude, i've spent lots of time hunting down stuff to answer new members' questions, i take my time all the time to help any way i can and either get their stuff fixed or to set something straight, you're missing the point. the people we're referring to come here to spam this place up, not to seek help. if it were simply a case of people asking xmods questions there wouldn't be a problem at all, i love answering peoples' questions, especially if that gets us one more active member tricking out his xmod...it's just the people that come here spamming their ***** off to get their post count up and starting so many useless threads that makes it hard to navigate this site to find any decent information.

texan_idiot25
01-27-2008, 01:12 AM
The problem is people who do not learn. Simply that.

I'm all for helping, but when you have the same members doing the same mistakes, thats when they need to be dealt with.

Lowrideit
01-27-2008, 01:16 AM
I guess you guys do have a point,

Why dont you guys read this?
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?p=135949#post135949

noturday
01-27-2008, 01:17 AM

ok, i'll teach, theres this new thing called an edit button..its to prevent people from double posting like you just did ;)

Lowrideit
01-27-2008, 01:22 AM
Lol, Didnt even notice it....

bondo
01-27-2008, 02:53 AM
watch

bondo
01-27-2008, 02:54 AM
bondo

bondo
get

bondo
banned!!!!

REDisFASTER
01-27-2008, 02:56 AM
Nah. You're smarter than that. You'll just create another account and come back. No point in banning you, since it'll just be a recirculating occurrence, just like that previous Ricer thread we had going on earlier this week.

color0
01-27-2008, 03:04 AM
Bondo, with the amount of stuff that you do on this forum, it's a wonder why you haven't been screwed yet, lol... good show. :lol:

bondo
01-27-2008, 03:30 AM
Bondo, with the amount of stuff that you do on this forum, it's a wonder why you haven't been screwed yet, lol... good show. :lol:

well its not like im out to self promote from this ****.
i really would like to see a decent forum for members to learn but this one has gone far beyond that.
i'm sure dickheads like torredo would claim that im being a troll and trying to start **** and ya know what, he would be right.
i am trying to stat some ****.
im trying to get the god**** staf off of their *** and get to steppin or get to moddin.
FIX THIS **** YOU LAZY FUX!!!!
the mods in question should deffinately know who i'm talking about;)

as far as REDIS's comment, i dont think i would make another account but since ive never been banned from a forum i wouldnt know.........
my name isnt fordaman BTW

either way though,.....i'd get away with it thanks to the chicken**** loophole:bigwink:

2wdpancar
01-27-2008, 04:45 AM
I would like to put in my .02.
This place is a run-on forum, run by the local n00bs.
I, have no probs with noobs.
I am happy to help them, if they listen, apply my info, and appreciate it.
What ****es me off is all these people who create 3 diff threads on the same thing, wastes my **** life.
I have wasted way too much time over here...reading thru BS threads.

This forum is run like a public school, by a whole bunch of people who barely care!! There are obviously only a few who do.
Others sit back and watch, I'm talking mods here.

It's stupid, I thought moderation was to moderate the forum, moderate the threads, moderate the POSTS.

It's now equivalent to an open public school-the teaches leave- leaves the retards to run free and spam the crap out of XMS.
Back when MNM and Viper were here, those were the times.
Those were the real modders. I come here for PROJECTS, not I'm going to spray my car and put ina s2 and hope for the best. I've seen too much of taht, that's not the issue.
The thread-jaking, the spam, the non-sense, more than ever seen before.
If ya'll notice, when Bondo makes a Team thread, he listed the top-notch modders known as of TODAY, who are ACTIVE.
He didn't randomly pick, he picked the ones who are open-minded, and the ones who know their ****.
He picked them to start a squad, but I guess people took it too seriously:lol:
People WERE FIGHTING, FIGHTING. Ina club? Why?
Because Bondo was running it. Because Bondo has proved his skills through painting and performance chassis's.
He doesn't sit there and claim a whole bunch of BS, on how he's the best.
He proves it through his works, and it's pretty knowledgeable he's one of the best 'round today.

When I come here, and when I go to XMF, I could care less about the activity levels, but it's the posts, the care XMF members put into their words, their posts. They mean more than:
"Sweet"
"Looks clean"
I can go on and on.
XMF is less active, BUT the trade-off is the material and content of REAL xmodding.
Some serious modders have passed through the doors of XMF, and the members don't just spam to raise their post counts, but to realize what kind of things can be done for their cars.
They get INSPIRED, most of the members aren't hypocrites, saying OOOO I should do this and that.
Enough of bagging on XMS, but I've got a bit mo.

The content over here is junk, sorry to all my buds.
B1G, ZX9, DRFTKO, for mods, you guys are all pretty sick, you are the ones who give a **** about this place, the ones who have the power and KNOWLEDGE to do so. You guys are key to a turn-around.
This place went down the *******, over the last 3 months.
Nothing but constant spam, and a whole bunch of BS.
Bondo has laid out the facts, taht Numbchux guy and the Blacksky mod don't do jack**** for XMS, they sit on their ***** and watch it.
I bet they laugh, I bet they could care less.
I observed this by seeing how active they are, and what actions they take.
NONE.
ZIP, NADA, NOTHING.:eyecraz:
I see little help, but with the right people, MEMBERS, and material, this place, going down the **** hole, can go back up.

If this place turns around, there needs to be set rules, the rules now, obviously NO ONE READS THEM.
I admit, when I joined, I didn't read em, before and after the hack.
They are all the same, crappy rules that absolutely no-one followes.
The people who start all the BS aren't monitered, followed, or stopped.
Yes, the Moderation teams needs to wake UP, tighten their belts, and keep their minds in tact.

I see REDSXmodder putting out a lot of EXCELLENT AND USEFUL info out there.
He even helps me, I think I know quite a bit.
He helps everyone, helps me when I got a motor question,.
This is what the mods need to do, know thier stuff, to HELP THE MEMBERS.
NOT SAY OLD THREAD, STFU, and close the thread.
BS.
They could atleast help the members, who bring old topics, help them, give them stuff, help them so they are happy.
They join, to do what?
Over 1/2 this forum isn't even active...join...never sign on again...
They come for help, they don't get it...are they happy...NO!
I wouldn't be happy, then comes all of those **** spammers, and flame starters, not to mention the Terrorist thread-hijackers.

This place has pretty horrid moderation, and a lot of the members also need to get a grip.
I know I'm on the **** list of a lot of mods right now, at lease I think.........:uhoh:

....Anyone who's gotta prob, PM me.
Another example is the rudeness of the members.
I got into a fight with Xmodificationer, but he started the apology.
He started it, I said it was all good.
He didn't continue, he has a good heart in the end.
Others won't stop, like some asshole JackMaht on YouTube, other ***** around this forum.......act as mods...are still noobs...with OVER 1000 POSTS.

Cmon, why do people post-whore the crap out of themselves?
If you have over 1000 posts, think about every single post carefully.
I have over 1000 posts ojn XMF, I was a little post whore over back in thee day.
I REFRAIN myself from commenting every dang little thing.
When someone needs help, I get PM's or I post.
i see no reason otherwise, makes me look like an un-knowledgeable dee-dee-dee.
I try to mod and apply MY OWN KNOWLEDGE to my cars.
I try and make the best out of myself, and my toy cars.
I try to make the best out of XMF, which I DO.
XMS needs to come out of the n00b-closet, get a grip.
Only the mods and Blacksky, as an admin, have the power to turn-around this place.

Jeez, my fingers hurt now.
I'm done.
-BLT.:nod:

tmr555
01-27-2008, 11:07 AM
I would like to put in my .02.
This place is a run-on forum, run by the local n00bs.
I, have no probs with noobs.
I am happy to help them, if they listen, apply my info, and appreciate it.
What ****es me off is all these people who create 3 diff threads on the same thing, wastes my **** life.
I have wasted way too much time over here...reading thru BS threads.

This forum is run like a public school, by a whole bunch of people who barely care!! There are obviously only a few who do.
Others sit back and watch, I'm talking mods here.

It's stupid, I thought moderation was to moderate the forum, moderate the threads, moderate the POSTS.

It's now equivalent to an open public school-the teaches leave- leaves the retards to run free and spam the crap out of XMS.
Back when MNM and Viper were here, those were the times.
Those were the real modders. I come here for PROJECTS, not I'm going to spray my car and put ina s2 and hope for the best. I've seen too much of taht, that's not the issue.
The thread-jaking, the spam, the non-sense, more than ever seen before.
If ya'll notice, when Bondo makes a Team thread, he listed the top-notch modders known as of TODAY, who are ACTIVE.
He didn't randomly pick, he picked the ones who are open-minded, and the ones who know their ****.
He picked them to start a squad, but I guess people took it too seriously:lol:
People WERE FIGHTING, FIGHTING. Ina club? Why?
Because Bondo was running it. Because Bondo has proved his skills through painting and performance chassis's.
He doesn't sit there and claim a whole bunch of BS, on how he's the best.
He proves it through his works, and it's pretty knowledgeable he's one of the best 'round today.

When I come here, and when I go to XMF, I could care less about the activity levels, but it's the posts, the care XMF members put into their words, their posts. They mean more than:
"Sweet"
"Looks clean"
I can go on and on.
XMF is less active, BUT the trade-off is the material and content of REAL xmodding.
Some serious modders have passed through the doors of XMF, and the members don't just spam to raise their post counts, but to realize what kind of things can be done for their cars.
They get INSPIRED, most of the members aren't hypocrites, saying OOOO I should do this and that.
Enough of bagging on XMS, but I've got a bit mo.

The content over here is junk, sorry to all my buds.
B1G, ZX9, DRFTKO, for mods, you guys are all pretty sick, you are the ones who give a **** about this place, the ones who have the power and KNOWLEDGE to do so. You guys are key to a turn-around.
This place went down the *******, over the last 3 months.
Nothing but constant spam, and a whole bunch of BS.
Bondo has laid out the facts, taht Numbchux guy and the Blacksky mod don't do jack**** for XMS, they sit on their ***** and watch it.
I bet they laugh, I bet they could care less.
I observed this by seeing how active they are, and what actions they take.
NONE.
ZIP, NADA, NOTHING.:eyecraz:
I see little help, but with the right people, MEMBERS, and material, this place, going down the **** hole, can go back up.

If this place turns around, there needs to be set rules, the rules now, obviously NO ONE READS THEM.
I admit, when I joined, I didn't read em, before and after the hack.
They are all the same, crappy rules that absolutely no-one followes.
The people who start all the BS aren't monitered, followed, or stopped.
Yes, the Moderation teams needs to wake UP, tighten their belts, and keep their minds in tact.

I see REDSXmodder putting out a lot of EXCELLENT AND USEFUL info out there.
He even helps me, I think I know quite a bit.
He helps everyone, helps me when I got a motor question,.
This is what the mods need to do, know thier stuff, to HELP THE MEMBERS.
NOT SAY OLD THREAD, STFU, and close the thread.
BS.
They could atleast help the members, who bring old topics, help them, give them stuff, help them so they are happy.
They join, to do what?
Over 1/2 this forum isn't even active...join...never sign on again...
They come for help, they don't get it...are they happy...NO!
I wouldn't be happy, then comes all of those **** spammers, and flame starters, not to mention the Terrorist thread-hijackers.

This place has pretty horrid moderation, and a lot of the members also need to get a grip.
I know I'm on the **** list of a lot of mods right now, at lease I think.........:uhoh:

....Anyone who's gotta prob, PM me.
Another example is the rudeness of the members.
I got into a fight with Xmodificationer, but he started the apology.
He started it, I said it was all good.
He didn't continue, he has a good heart in the end.
Others won't stop, like some asshole JackMaht on YouTube, other ***** around this forum.......act as mods...are still noobs...with OVER 1000 POSTS.

Cmon, why do people post-whore the crap out of themselves?
If you have over 1000 posts, think about every single post carefully.
I have over 1000 posts ojn XMF, I was a little post whore over back in thee day.
I REFRAIN myself from commenting every dang little thing.
When someone needs help, I get PM's or I post.
i see no reason otherwise, makes me look like an un-knowledgeable dee-dee-dee.
I try to mod and apply MY OWN KNOWLEDGE to my cars.
I try and make the best out of myself, and my toy cars.
I try to make the best out of XMF, which I DO.
XMS needs to come out of the n00b-closet, get a grip.
Only the mods and Blacksky, as an admin, have the power to turn-around this place.

Jeez, my fingers hurt now.
I'm done.
-BLT.:nod:

WOW!! thats what i say freedom of speech is... lol i agree totaly

snowboi1289
01-27-2008, 12:19 PM
yea it is !!! you must type alot in a day...
Maybe bondo will get promoted to mod.?? we never know what the mods are doing these days..all this stuff is because this site got hacked,and alot of new ppls are spamming..

Kaze
01-27-2008, 01:23 PM
I have to say that it's true, everything that has been said, or even shown in this thread serves as evidence to the problem this forum has been going through. I myself as a memeber don't post much, when it comes to Xmods and me I'm still learning, but I think I'm catching onto some things as I didn't even know how to solder wires to the battery clips when I joined here.

XMS was the only website I payed attention to at first, there was lots of usefull information, sure I could be the noob and ask stupid quesitons, but thats what learning is. How many of you have gone to a class in school and asked a dumb question because you really didn't understand? Then how many times have you asked a dumb question without even checking the class book, your notes, or listening to your teacher? Thats the difference in the labeled "noob posting". I mean do a little research, if you can't find what you're looking for, just ask for help finding it, or for a watered down explanation. There are people here that will answer.

The little arguements are stupid too, don't the people that fight back and forth on this forum see how stupid it is to exchange words over a computer? If the guys offended you that much bring it to his attention, tell him that it wasn't nice, or just go around that and alert a mod or something to make them stop insulting and verbally assaulting you. I do admit, things can be harsh when they're said, but why go through so much trouble that you yourself will no longer look like a respectable member here? Same goes for the "third party" members that involve themselves, If someone's being ignorant, abusive or obnoxious to another member then help that member out by notifying the mods, not by fighting back in their defense.

There's a code of conduct that people in any form of society need to understand and abide by. There are rules here and everywhere you go in life, they're deffinitions for how far you may go before "crossing the line" in your actions. Understanding those boundaries such that if you cannot contribute anything supportive, or anything educational (unless you're opinion is asked for) then do not post. Things are and can be that simple....

On that note, I'd like to share an idea so that there might be a temporary fix to the "noob/whore" posting. What if there was a way to control the maximum number of posts made by members in a certain time frame? I mean the really experienced people hardly posts a project a month or two. There's also but so many questions you can have in that timeframe about your ideas. So what if each member was limited to making say... 40 posts a month? I mean if the idea was adopted the number and time frame can be changed, but that would deffinately stop spammers from getting 1000 posts in two days.

Just putting out my thoughts because I want to see this community stay alive, though my activity is low as well.

123Vette
01-27-2008, 01:31 PM
i like kase's idea by limiting the number of post that can be made its does solve a little bit

XMODification
01-27-2008, 01:35 PM
I'll toss in my 2cents also since I found my cojones in my pants that I'm wearing today.

First off - I must admire Bondo for being so upfront in pointing out the flaws of this forums - I must respect and idolized this dude for that 'cause i'm normally a kick back person - I would sit behind my a bullet-proof glass and watch the bullets fly and ya'll get slaughtered if Bondo or someone else didn't bring this up. It's not that I don't care anymore - it's really because this site isn't being runned properly and in every attempt to fix or remedy the problem, they've always seems to be some crap that clogs the free flowing pipes and cause **** to back up again.

Secondly - the whole newbie thing is actually another reason why I sometimes don't come here too much - I love comments on my work and I know most people do - the thing that bugs me the most is that people actaully don't READ it - they would look at the pics and simply make a ******* questions about without noticing that the answer is already there - all they need to do is READ THE STUFF THAT PEOPLE THAT TIME TO WRITE UP ON THEIR PROJECTS - they don;t type all that **** just becuase they love to type - they do it becuase they know people (newbies) will ask questions or want to know how things are done. It's been said a thousand times "READ BEFORE YOU ASK STUPID QUESTIONS!!!"

Third thing - the other day I mentioned that it was stupid to make a thread that says "HELP" - reason be is because it's really pointless if someone is looking for answers and only 1 or 2 people will response - I got one answer for those guys from now on - USE THE SEARCH OPTION!!!! I'll answer anyone that PM's me with a question but I refuse to answer those pointless threads becuase the answers are already there!! I can't stress it too much how stupid it is to make those post - if you notice have of those people that make those darn threads hardly follow up with a project or even a post after that -WTF was the point of asking anyways if you don't do anything usefull with the answer. My suggestion would be to start a project thread and ask questions while you're going along - everyone loves a good project and they'll help out along the way if they're interested in what you're doing. Showing initiative in a project will get more response and help than you can ever ask for.

Last thing I can think of (even though I might have forgotten something), It's been said over and over - why aren't the Admin/Mods doing there jobs? I have seen all the **** happening that's been mentioned on here and there's only a few Mods that really are doing there job to help out and keep this forum from becoming another XMW. I can only say that I admire you guys for still ebing here and tring your best but this is suppose to be team work and it's not fair to let it all fall on the few that is busting their ***** in here. The other guys that are MIA need to step down and have someone else take their place - i'm pretty sure everyone is looking foward to seeing changes around here but it has to start from the roots inorder to make **** right. I don't point out people ( that's texan's job btw) but sometimes it's like dealing with toddlers around here - I would definately get rid of those who are of absolute no need for around here - if you want this stie to run properly and be a clean - take out the trash!! If ya'll can't do that wipe the slate clean and build it back up - I WOULD GLADLY CONTRIBUTE IN BUILD IT BACK UP IN ANYWAY I CAN!!! For now - if I don't see anything happening - eventually you guys will loose my interest and my support.

Final word to whom it may concern: Take the meaningfull advise given by everyone - XMS needs change and it needs it really badly!!

Blackevo01titan
01-27-2008, 01:36 PM
I used to love this site, But there is just way too much spamming and noobs! I know you are thinking I am a noob, But I got deleted in that stupid hacking.

There need to be something done to get this site back on track.

The only reason I created my free forum is so I can speak freely and not have to worry about some noob giving me **** about something he doesnt even know about.

And Bondo-, Since I have been at this site. I have seen you a number of times take the lead and try to get this site going as good as it was. And therefor I salute you and I beleive you need mod or something.

You really deserve it.

I hope this site gets going good again. I miss it, and I miss being able to say what you want and not getting yelled at for saying one thing wrong.

Thanks alot!
----Blackevo----

texan_idiot25
01-27-2008, 01:50 PM
On that note, I'd like to share an idea so that there might be a temporary fix to the "noob/whore" posting. What if there was a way to control the maximum number of posts made by members in a certain time frame? I mean the really experienced people hardly posts a project a month or two. There's also but so many questions you can have in that timeframe about your ideas. So what if each member was limited to making say... 40 posts a month? I mean if the idea was adopted the number and time frame can be changed, but that would deffinately stop spammers from getting 1000 posts in two days.

Yes there is away to set a posting limit. I know of a few invision boards that employ this. Now, their aught to be user set limits, that it's up to the mods to increase your limit. That way you can allow the regular posters that have quality in their posts to post, but severely limit the post whores.

I don't point out people ( that's texan's job btw)
:lol:

But there is just way too much spamming and noobs!
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11462
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11439&page=2

Pot called the kettle black?

Blackevo01titan
01-27-2008, 01:58 PM
Yes there is away to set a posting limit. I know of a few invision boards that employ this. Now, their aught to be user set limits, that it's up to the mods to increase your limit. That way you can allow the regular posters that have quality in their posts to post, but severely limit the post whores.

:lol:

http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11439&page=2

Pot called the kettle black?

You really need to stop bringing up those old thread during everything I say. You are doing some of the spamming i am talking about!

For an example of spammin you have done. Look at your freaking post above me!

So will you please stop bring up old stuff in every post you make after I say something, please. I have asked nicely.

Thank you and have a good day!\
------Xmod Freak------

123Vette
01-27-2008, 02:06 PM
like it was said before this cant be considered spaming it doesnt affect you post count, so dont try to make some else look bad so you look better, alot more people care about texan then you

Blackevo01titan
01-27-2008, 02:11 PM
like it was said before this cant be considered spaming it doesnt affect you post count, so dont try to make some else look bad so you look better, alot more people care about texan then you

I dont care how many people care for me. I just want to be able to post without texan to bring up posts I made weeks ago. He has done it multiple times and I am getting tired of it.

He is doing everything he can to make me look bad. He just need to suck up his non-existance feeling of coolness, and learn to respect others and there opinion and stop trying to make others look bad to make him look good.

Its just the internet, nothing here matters and it never will.

Thanks for reading
--Blackevo--

bondo
01-27-2008, 02:12 PM
so dont try to make some else look bad so you look better, alot more people care about texan then you

doesnt matter who does it, spam is spam and it's already dragging this thread off topic.
STFU already and get with it to make this place better instead of worse.

suicide_star
01-27-2008, 02:17 PM
doesnt matter who does it, spam is spam and it's already dragging this thread off topic.
STFU already and get with it to make this place better instead of worse.

+1 bondo...i'm glad you made this thread as it contains all the elements it pointed out...a few pages later there's mini-wars, threadjacking, spamming, and it got off-topic quick. that's wtf is wrong with XMS, every topic ends up like this, this entire forum has ADD and nobody's handing out ritalin.

123Vette
01-27-2008, 02:23 PM
it is sad how much if this is true tho this site is falling apart fast

Stampedekid
01-27-2008, 03:32 PM

Tex' I try to lay low and stay out of trouble. If you noticed, I changed just as many members did. Yes fordman is a spammer as is Blackevotitan. I don't want to be flamed for "playing mod." I try to be the best member that I can without getting in trouble. DRFTKO is a good guy, I talk to him sometimes on AIM. I think he should definitely lighten up on using his powers so much. But he is a great guy. Fordman almost improved, but then he began posting all the time like he used to. Just ban his IP if you want him off, or give him a warning.

texan_idiot25
01-27-2008, 04:50 PM
You really need to stop bringing up those old thread during everything I say. You are doing some of the spamming i am talking about!

For an example of spammin you have done. Look at your freaking post above me!

So will you please stop bring up old stuff in every post you make after I say something, please. I have asked nicely.quote]

Nope, why should I stop bring up old stuff? Is one week really that old? If you say your tired of spammers, then why the hell do you spam yourself? You kid, are one of the problem members as well. This is a discussion about the problems of the site. And you say: But there is just way too much spamming and noobs! And you are one of the spamming noobs, of course I will bring it back up.

Pot called the kettle black. My posts are hardly spamming when they have a direct meaning, and are obviously pointing out YOU. You break a simple rule, your thread was closed, you do it again, and I point you out. Hell, even show you the words straight from the admin staff's sig. And you continue to argue it.

And trust me kiddo, I am not doing anything to make you look bad, I am showing in this thread examples of members who drag this site down. Just so happens your actions are the problems this site is tired of.

xmodracer1-Thats what the little red triangle button is for too. Click it, write in the box whats happening, and sit and watch.

You guys notice the 3-4 members that are banned this morning. Last night I just went through, and found some folks who seemed like the multiple account kids, and just reported their posts with "Check his IP".

Wether or not their banning was the result, I dunno. But it's there for a reason.

2wdpancar
01-27-2008, 04:55 PM
Blackevotitan or w/e your name is.:roll:
You were calling out the spamming noobs, take a look in the mirror, you'll find one.
A big one, one I would consider in the "Spamming Gang."
Don't get smart with Texan, I got his back.:nod:

color0
01-27-2008, 05:55 PM
Awesome, online gang fights... :p

VBulletin should have even better control over the posting limits. Maybe when you first register, you should only be allowed to make one a day, lol... "You may not post more than once within 24 hours." :lol:

And then either manually or by some clever computer code you can slowly loosen up the posting limit for older members. Yes, you will lose some traffic in the volume business that is a forum, but since we don't have enough moderating here to begin with, less traffic is probably a blessing.

With that said, I too vote Bondo for moderator here. I know you hate my guts bro but you've got the right attitude for this job at this time. ;)

XMODification
01-27-2008, 06:10 PM
Awesome, online gang fights... :p

With that said, I too vote Bondo for moderator here. I know you hate my guts bro but you've got the right attitude for this job at this time. ;)

Why does B-man hate you? :-?

LOL @ Awesome, gang online fights..:blowup:

1+ on Bondo for Moderator - that should detour alot of BS once they see him in that position also - just imagine "
BONDO " :salut: :headbang:

:mrt: I pity the fool that would cause trouble then!! :grnsaw:

Sweed
01-27-2008, 07:26 PM
Suicide, what happened to your forum?

REDisFASTER:
knows his **** and doesnt hold back.
good mod but a bit "close thread happy"

I report alot of stuff that should be closed, and he closes them (apperently?).

BART
01-27-2008, 08:43 PM
Suicide, what happened to your forum?

I report alot of stuff that should be closed, and he closes them (apperently?).

??? meaning? I was just there and its working fine.

Sweed
01-27-2008, 08:56 PM
??? meaning? I was just there and its working fine.

Well, before when it crashed..

Guys, let's face it. The Administration here has no plan for xmods becuase they are on thier deathbed. XMW has died off, and we are actually working to revamp it, but not for xmods.

This is noob heaven (see siggy), if you don't know. If that's a good or a bad thing, that's up to you. I think it's good, but I'm longing for a more 'elite' site that's active.

taiwanesekid05
01-27-2008, 09:00 PM
I personally love this site, but now it's gone to hell. It was awesome when I first joined. Very few noobs and a good amount of people were floating around. but now, it's :P. I mean, there's the good thread from time to time, then there are noobs who ask the randomest things, like: "which one..." and ask "whitzh eggzmodz ez beyettah? da maro' oda musteeyang? bof ah transfoeersm. " Who cares? They're the same thing! Some one replies and adds,"I can't under stand what you're saying, type so I can read." Then the noob must defend why he must type with no grammar or spelling at all. I know, I have my share of noobness (cardboard Xmods... hehehehe...) But some people need a swift kick in the ***. Revamping the mods would be a great idea, people who actually would moderate, instead of taking the title, be an ***, and do whatever they want.

Boske probably is looking at this thread and laughing...

Well, I've got what I wanted out, even though most people have already said this.

It's always nice for bondo to kick the dust around and get some ideas flowing.

BART
01-27-2008, 09:04 PM
Well, before when it crashed..

Guys, let's face it. The Administration here has no plan for xmods becuase they are on thier deathbed. XMW has died off, and we are actually working to revamp it, but not for xmods.

This is noob heaven (see siggy), if you don't know. If that's a good or a bad thing, that's up to you. I think it's good, but I'm longing for a more 'elite' site that's active.

They were having trouble updating the forum to the newer more secure platform...crashed but only lost like 2 days of data. B1G came to the rescue and pulled it back together (him purdy smart with these computer thingees).

Stampedekid
01-27-2008, 09:08 PM
Guys, remember, this is a forum. You aren't able to walk up the the person you are fighting with and slap them. ----Wait what? Ok, now I just lost what I was saying. This thread has turned into a war, but is somewhat funny. Online gang fights...:lol: lol. I have to say, many people here are ****ing me off, they tell me to join their forums, not you Suicide, yours is awesome! And so I join, then never go on again. Best of both worlds eh'? <~~~~Practicing my Canadian.:lol: Anyone of the members that I trust want me to **** off some of the noobs? 1Ownly1 is one who I have already ****ed off, and he knows it.

taiwanesekid05
01-27-2008, 09:10 PM
I'd just like to put this out now, Mods, this is to you.

How does torredo act like such a dick here:

And still not be banned? A noob would get banned in a heart beat, but even with all this crap, he's not banned. He spammed and started to swear. But swearing is ok. I just did. And others do too.

May I also note that he said he was leaving. Now he's back.

Sweed
01-27-2008, 09:12 PM
correction, SUPER BONDO!!!

The stuff cheapo-body-shops use to fix rust. Just slap it on, sand it down, and paint. That's simple. Two years later and you have a bigger hole to fill. And no one wants to fill a big hole... :lol:

suicide_star
01-27-2008, 09:45 PM
I'd just like to put this out now, Mods, this is to you.

How does torredo act like such a dick here:

And still not be banned? A noob would get banned in a heart beat, but even with all this crap, he's not banned. He spammed and started to swear. But swearing is ok. I just did. And others do too.

May I also note that he said he was leaving. Now he's back.

hmm...well torredo is like that crying baby in the grocery store that starts to get on your nerves for a couple of minutes, but eventually you learn to tune him out. he thinks because he has "15 years" working on RC cars that he has some authority over people, he probably gets treated like crap in real life so goes online to vent. it's ok man *hugs torredo* everything's fine. on another note, sweed is right, xmods are on their deathbed, but that doesn't mean that people aren't still working on them and need a place to find info to aid in their modding. try to use the search function on here and see how much BS you have to dig through to get anything decent, that's why the new people ask questions that other people think are stupid.

REDisFASTER
01-27-2008, 10:15 PM
XMODS are on their deathbed, but the reason we, or in my case, I, still come here to do my job, is because of the people who do want to learn more about their XMODS, as well as any newcomers who's eager to find solutions to his problems and doesn't mind following some basic rules. Sure, there's only a few people still actually doing stuff to their XMODS, but that's why we're here, to give them a place to do that.

Remember, we're one of the last best XMODS communities out there.

2wdpancar
01-27-2008, 10:18 PM
XMODS are on their deathbed, but the reason we, or in my case, I, still come here to do my job, is because of the people who do want to learn more about their XMODS, as well as any newcomers who's eager to find solutions to his problems and doesn't mind following some basic rules. Sure, there's only a few people still actually doing stuff to their XMODS, but that's why we're here, to give them a place to do that.

Remember, we're one of the last best XMODS communities out there.

Yeah, that's because you can't turn to Xmodsrc.com:lol:
I joined as vincent1290, I couldn't think ofa name, I thought of that randomly...
That place sucks, this place is almost done, XMW is done, hopefully XMF isn't next....:nodno:

SUPERSHELBY
01-27-2008, 10:21 PM
Yeah, that's because you can't turn to Xmodsrc.com:lol:
I joined as vincent1290, I couldn't think ofa name, I thought of that randomly...
That place sucks, this place is almost done, XMW is done, hopefully XMF isn't next....:nodno:

u **** skippy on that 1 my friend!! this site used 2 be the **** till the orgy of noobs came along....

2wdpancar
01-27-2008, 10:30 PM
u **** skippy on that 1 my friend!! this site used 2 be the **** till the orgy of noobs came along....

Exactly.
Ever since they came, it's gone to hell, and it's going down the ****ter ATM.
I mean it's what they POST, not their presence.
All of their crap and spam piles up, giving this site a horrible reputation, and not looked at nicely.
Some serious crap went down yesterday, that made XMS history.
Not good history, either.
Mods need to slap themselves awake or pull the plug.
Pulling the plug would **** a lot of people off, but it's either this site goes down the ****ter and dies, or the mods somehow *magically* make this site better.
That requires every single mod doing their job, not sitting and WATCHING our actions, but doing something about them.

I would hate to be in REDisFaster's position right now, he's got an angry mob commin' his way... :bigwink:

BART
01-27-2008, 10:45 PM
unfortunately i feel this is all out of our (mods) hands. We cant make xmods come back. When the genre slows down people get bored. when people get bored they get restless and trouble is soon to follow. Nearly everything that can be done to an xmod has been done and documented...what is left are people who came here in the hayday (plus a lot of new people...i sometimes wonder how "new" they are) who now have nothing to do besides stir stuff up. I cant really complain, outside of work and my family the outernet is my only real escape from reality. If there is some magical cure for this place i would love to hear it. Do you really think any change here you can think of will bring back interest in xmods? Please think about this before you respond.

texan_idiot25
01-27-2008, 11:07 PM
It's called thinking out of the box, not everything has been done. New things show all the time.

But rarely does anyone think out of the box here.

BART
01-27-2008, 11:11 PM
It's called thinking out of the box, not everything has been done. New things show all the time.

But rarely does anyone think out of the box here.
My point exactly...sure there are things that can be done but most have lost interest leading to anarchy.

suicide_star
01-28-2008, 12:36 AM
My point exactly...sure there are things that can be done but most have lost interest leading to anarchy.

exactly...hey, look at how many people are here advertising that they don't even fool with xmods anymore, yet they still post on here more than people that are active in xmodding. what does that tell you? this place is full of people that like to open their mouth and full of offtopic BS. not hating on anybody, but that's just the way it is.

Sweed
01-28-2008, 12:47 PM

XMF and IRC are both dead, haven't been to UXM in a week, so don't know about that.

It's about time this place was archived like R7R was.

Surgeon
01-28-2008, 12:57 PM
XMF and IRC are both dead, haven't been to UXM in a week, so don't know about that.

It's not that XMF is dead, we just don't let you post smart *** comments. ;)

The project progress pic threads are kind of fading, usually people keep things on the down low until it is done.

THE EDJ
01-28-2008, 01:46 PM
watch
bondo
get
banned!!!!

most of my thoughts are in another thread, but I will say this. I feel that as a moderator, I'm not given enough power to actually do my job. Point in case, there is absolutely nothing I can do about this in this thread because I have no powers in this forum. Good moderation would merge these posts and offer a written warning to the member not to do it again and that if they did infractions would follow. Now I'm not giving an infraction here because I know bondo is just being a ******* to prove a point. However, he knows that if too much more of this **** happens, that he will get banned, but I know he's a good guy and I know he's smarter than that. At that, any of you newer members try any of this crap and I will not hesitate to throw down the hammer.

civic_guy
01-28-2008, 02:35 PM

XMF is dead? You're a *******. There's new threads all over the place...you just don't like it over there because you can't act like a total jackass.

Sweed
01-28-2008, 04:14 PM
XMF is dead? You're a *******. There's new threads all over the place...you just don't like it over there because you can't act like a total jackass.

..and cuase the OT and MCT forums are dead...

Stampedekid
01-28-2008, 04:22 PM

IRC isn't dead, or at least it wasn't the last time I was on;). We are just a little slow over there.(So is the time it takes to post one thing :lol:) I haven't been on UXM since yesterday :p. blt456, you are NOT a noob. You really have been here since November, but that account got deleted. Infact, you are the exact opposite of a noob.

Laters
Xmodracer1

P.S. MCT forum isn't good, they don't even let me post links! I have been a member for a month or two.

Surgeon
01-28-2008, 04:27 PM
..and cuase the OT and MCT forums are dead...

Well, I look at that as a good sign. If people are only logging in to read off topic that is when trouble gets started. A unified interest is what makes a forum. The micro T crowd isn't as modification savvy as the xmod crowd, heck even mini-z's are exempt from being chopped up and reassembled.

Look at how many arguments and chaos are started over OT threads...imports vs domestics, what is rice?, this or that? When people lose interest in the hobby they really don't even belong on the forum. Look around at how many examples there are of just that.

Sweed
01-28-2008, 04:30 PM
A unified interest is what makes a forum.

Hm... But that leaves it only at a forum, and it won't progress to a comunity. ;)

Surgeon
01-28-2008, 04:42 PM
Hm... But that leaves it only at a forum, and it won't progress to a comunity. ;)

Are you saying communites don't have unified interests? That is a ludicrous statement in itself.

Sweed
01-28-2008, 04:45 PM
Are you saying communites don't have unified interests? That is a ludicrous statement in itself.

No, but if it's only posts on the RC Car, it can't evolve to a comunity. Like take XMW for example. It's died off in the RC Part, but it's a community now.

Stampedekid
01-28-2008, 04:58 PM
Well, I look at that as a good sign. If people are only logging in to read off topic that is when trouble gets started. A unified interest is what makes a forum. The micro T crowd isn't as modification savvy as the xmod crowd, heck even mini-z's are exempt from being chopped up and reassembled.

Look at how many arguments and chaos are started over OT threads...imports vs domestics, what is rice?, this or that? When people lose interest in the hobby they really don't even belong on the forum. Look around at how many examples there are of just that.

The reason(I think) why people don't chop up their micro's and Mini-Z's is because they are a lot more expensive. I chop up the body and other parts on my Micro DT to make new parts. Like my meshed windows. But it is out of boredom and the ideas were from when I would get bored and do stuff to my XMODS. See, for me, it routes back to XMODS. I want to make my Micro DT dream, but I don't have that kind of money. Now even if I made the Micro DT dream truck that I daydream about, I would still somewhat use my XMODS. But yeah, over there, it is all about the tracks and "how does this or that work?"

THE EDJ
01-28-2008, 05:00 PM

No, but if it's only posts on the RC Car, it can't evolve to a comunity. Like take XMW for example. It's died off in the RC Part, but it's a community now.

further proof that members are not only part of the problem, but have completely neglected the fact that they can be part of the solution. arguing over stupid crap like this that doesn't matter and will not make this forum a better place. Stop whining and fighting and think about what you can do to make this a better place.

This thread is changing directions from here on in. Any posts beyond this one have to be encouraging and positive. Come up with ways about what YOU can do to make this a better place and post them. Any negativity, spamming, flaming, disorderly conduct, etc. will be deleted and if the problem persists, the thread closed and incident members banned.

Now get to work on making this place better for yourselves.

Stampedekid
01-28-2008, 05:07 PM
Ok EDJ, I think that we should get this place a little more strict to keep it in order. You know, like a rules thread that is always showed to show anyone how to post in a well manner. This might help to prevent stupid posts and very bad posts. Oh yeah, Surgeon, nice sig!

2wdpancar
01-28-2008, 05:11 PM
further proof that members are not only part of the problem, but have completely neglected the fact that they can be part of the solution. arguing over stupid crap like this that doesn't matter and will not make this forum a better place. Stop whining and fighting and think about what you can do to make this a better place.

This thread is changing directions from here on in. Any posts beyond this one have to be encouraging and positive. Come up with ways about what YOU can do to make this a better place and post them. Any negativity, spamming, flaming, disorderly conduct, etc. will be deleted and if the problem persists, the thread closed and incident members banned.

EDJ:
I know you're probably thinking I'm a dumb*** right now, but here's my opinion.
If we make this site better, we would have to do a lot.
Members can do everything, spam/flame.
The members have to do their part, aswell as the moderation team.
That is the key to success on a forum.

If we maybe cut down on all the sections, such as OT, then that maybe a good idea, get this forum back on an XMODing status.
Then once the forum matures, put the OT back, if people go back to wild-mode, start the banning invasion.

I seriously think that OT, misc r/c, and everything else BESIDES xmod-related sections should go, that might get people's mids straight, back to the modding scene.
The xmod part of the forum tends to be less active than all of the other sub-forums...if we delete those, maybe there will be a big decline of all the crap.

I hope you understand, and if I get banned for saying this, at least I put my last thoughts out..
Peace.
I'll be back, if you reply.:bigwink:

Stampedekid
01-28-2008, 05:18 PM
EDJ:
I know you're probably thinking I'm a dumb*** right now, but here's my opinion.
If we make this site better, we would have to do a lot.
Members can do everything, spam/flame.
The members have to do their part, aswell as the moderation team.
That is the key to success on a forum.

If we maybe cut down on all the sections, such as OT, then that maybe a good idea, get this forum back on an XMODing status.
Then once the forum matures, put the OT back, if people go back to wild-mode, start the banning invasion.

I seriously think that OT, misc r/c, and everything else BESIDES xmod-related sections should go, that might get people's mids straight, back to the modding scene.
The xmod part of the forum tends to be less active than all of the other sub-forums...if we delete those, maybe there will be a big decline of all the crap.

I hope you understand, and if I get banned for saying this, at least I put my last thoughts out..
Peace.
I'll be back, if you reply.:bigwink:

I agree with getting rid of the non-XMOD stuff for now. This is Xmodsource not RCsource(my crap forum). Sure I post in Misc RC a lot, but that's just because I have lots to share about them. But yeah, if we got rid of that stuff, it would get this place into order. As I said before, you aren't a noob, you originally joined in Nov. 2007 but that account was deleted. Infact, you are the complete and total opposite of a noob.

Surgeon
01-28-2008, 05:33 PM

EDJ, either you completely misunderstood my point, or don't agree with my on my opinion. I was offering a solution. Calling the solution to be a more unified forum on specific goals "Stupid Crap" in light of this:

The stuff cheapo-body-shops use to fix rust. Just slap it on, sand it down, and paint. That's simple. Two years later and you have a bigger hole to fill. And no one wants to fill a big hole... :lol:

Come on man, that's just insulting. There is a difference between arguing and flaming and debating a point with rebuttle.

A forum or online community, is like any other online community divided. Look at the entire history of mankind, from mesopatamia to now. Religion,politics,food source, etc. etc. when members of that community become inter divided it results in conflict. You can see it right here. What do you call those who have no interest in the community but remain withing its boundaries?

I am not trying to get out of line here, nor insult you, but I really think you misinterpretted my point. If you can't participate, even vicariously through others, what business does a member have here other than conflict?

THE EDJ
01-28-2008, 06:33 PM
EDJ, either you completely misunderstood my point, or don't agree with my on my opinion. I was offering a solution. Calling the solution to be a more unified forum on specific goals "Stupid Crap" in light of this:

Come on man, that's just insulting. There is a difference between arguing and flaming and debating a point with rebuttle.

A forum or online community, is like any other online community divided. Look at the entire history of mankind, from mesopatamia to now. Religion,politics,food source, etc. etc. when members of that community become inter divided it results in conflict. You can see it right here. What do you call those who have no interest in the community but remain withing its boundaries?

I am not trying to get out of line here, nor insult you, but I really think you misinterpretted my point. If you can't participate, even vicariously through others, what business does a member have here other than conflict?

That was merely an example of what has been happening a lot on this forum. I am not pointing fingers at you or anyone else in particular. I am calling out to the whole community, to every member on this site. I realize I am being blunt but if I were to say anything even half ambiguous it's meaning would likely become skewed and misunderstood.

@BLT: I know we would have to do a lot to build a better community, but that's something I'm more than willing to do, despite the amount of effort it will take. Are you willing to do the same?

Stampedekid
01-28-2008, 06:58 PM
That was merely an example of what has been happening a lot on this forum. I am not pointing fingers at you or anyone else in particular. I am calling out to the whole community, to every member on this site. I realize I am being blunt but if I were to say anything even half ambiguous it's meaning would likely become skewed and misunderstood.

@BLT: I know we would have to do a lot to build a better community, but that's something I'm more than willing to do, despite the amount of effort it will take. Are you willing to do the same?

EDJ, I try to help, but then some members put me down by saying, "He couldn't help, he's just a little 12 year old." Sure I'm only 12, but look at RedSXmodder, he is only like 15 and he does a great part to XMS. I try to help in the best ways I can, but I feel like nobody notices me. They just put me down.

2wdpancar
01-28-2008, 07:08 PM
Edj, I would be willing to do the same.
Other members have to abide, but I'm all in for pulling this site back up.:nod:

Sweed
01-28-2008, 08:15 PM

I love you.

bondo
01-28-2008, 08:41 PM
I agree with getting rid of the non-XMOD stuff for now. This is Xmodsource not RCsource(my crap forum). Sure I post in Misc RC a lot, but that's just because I have lots to share about them. But yeah, if we got rid of that stuff, it would get this place into order. As I said before, you aren't a noob, you originally joined in Nov. 2007 but that account was deleted. Infact, you are the complete and total opposite of a noob.

removing the OT and other scales will only make the problem worse.
it would cut down aot of spam but will also distance members reducing forum activity greatly.
take away the other RC and Sweed is gone for sure;)
you can have a healthy forum and still have a place for people to let loose a bit.
hell, we even have an 18+ section on our forum and havnt had a problem yet(other then a couple noobs trying to scam their way in)
the problem here is people feel they have free roam.
the moderators have lost of clout and need to regain it.
they also need to put aside personal differences and get their points across with one another and make this work.

the members really need to step back and chill the hell out.
just because you know a couple people on the forums in real life doesnt mean you need to have an IM conversation in a thread that was meant for something completely different.

most of my thoughts are in another thread, but I will say this. I feel that as a moderator, I'm not given enough power to actually do my job. Point in case, there is absolutely nothing I can do about this in this thread because I have no powers in this forum. Good moderation would merge these posts and offer a written warning to the member not to do it again and that if they did infractions would follow. Now I'm not giving an infraction here because I know bondo is just being a ******* to prove a point. However, he knows that if too much more of this **** happens, that he will get banned, but I know he's a good guy and I know he's smarter than that. At that, any of you newer members try any of this crap and I will not hesitate to throw down the hammer.

Noted ;) sorry bout that, got a bit antsy in my pantsy.....

this is one of my point i made in my earlier posts.
EDJ,BART,B1G,RED's are trying to help the situation but are limited in their permissions and access to the boards.
all the while, the people who are supposed to be (i use this term very loosely)"leading" the forum and have complete control are nowhere to be found.
this threads at 9 pages and has been open for three days, not one admin has said anything and chux is off in lala land skippin' snow dunes in his ever so famous shooparu.
again these staff member are showing an unwillingness to even give a **** let alone put forth the effort to fix it.

the mods that care need to come together and overthrow the system to get their permissions and then crack down on these spamwhores.
**** THE MAN!!!!!:bigwink:

and sweed always wonders why i dont like him........:lol:

bondo isnt for filling holes.
that's what metal is made for.
bondo is made to smooth creases,small rimples from smoothing dents and pinholes.
skim, dont sculpt.
if you have a dent in sheet metal, the dent doesnt just go in. around the dent there is distorting and stretching where the metal bows out from pressure.
you can use a body hammer and dolly set to ding it out and reshape it but there is absolutely no way to make it perfectly contoured again other then removing the section and putting it on an english wheel wich would thin the metal resulting in having to recut the piece ti fit back in the hole and then you have to worry about warping the metal around the patch from the mig/tig heat. then from the grinding of the welds, either way your going to be using bondo to erase the imperfections.
the point of the page-o-graph.............bondo brings perfection;)

if bondo is prepped for,mixed,applied and primed/sealed properly it will last for 50+
years.

sorry for the OT, just wanted to point that out;)

Sweed
01-28-2008, 08:45 PM
and sweed always wonders why i dont like him........:lol:
bondo isnt for filling holes.

We both know you don't like me becuase I took Texan from you, and the XMW thing.
You're right. Bondo isn't for filling holes, it's for smoothing out the hood scoops on my Civic. :lol:

EDIT:
But seriously, I would make a good mod.

Stridon
01-28-2008, 09:47 PM
I think that bondo overall is right, I think one suggestion would be to somehow get a certification for B/S/T because post count = spam generator beause people spam for power, so it should be changed

just my opinion on ONE topic