PDA

View Full Version : new micro-t mt

eye8u
01-24-2008, 11:56 AM
http://www.losi.com/Search/Default.aspx?SearchTerm=1%2f36+Micro&SortBy=LatestRelease

the Raminator Looks sweet.

Stampedekid
01-24-2008, 02:06 PM
http://www.losi.com/Search/Default.aspx?SearchTerm=1%2f36+Micro&SortBy=LatestRelease

the Raminator Looks sweet.

Wow. It comes with a Lipo. And now 4 body posts. I might just have to get one. :D Then I would have the 2 newest Losi Micro's. Nice find! the wheelie bar kinda makes it look strange though. I already have MT tires for my DT. :p Hmm...I might just have to get it as I said before, once I get more money.

snowboi1289
01-24-2008, 03:03 PM
i dont realy like it,basicly because it looks kinda like a larger zop zap,and i dont like zip zaps.. but good find..

eye8u
01-24-2008, 03:31 PM
yea I don't care for the wheely bar either. You can take it off.
I'm pretty sure it does not come with the lipo.
I think I am still getting the micro -t DT. Not sure I'm torn right now which one to get.
I am either getting a Micro-t or an 18th scale rc. Not sure. still debating.

Stampedekid
01-24-2008, 04:44 PM
yea I don't care for the wheely bar either. You can take it off.
I'm pretty sure it does not come with the lipo.
I think I am still getting the micro -t DT. Not sure I'm torn right now which one to get.
I am either getting a Micro-t or an 18th scale rc. Not sure. still debating.

Well it depends, do you plan on running it indoors or outdoors? I own both 1/18 scale and a Micro DT. I also own a 1/10 nitro but that's a different story. PM me and I will help you out. It also depends on the space you have to run in.

meme405
01-24-2008, 07:10 PM
I dont like the look of the MT, but does anyone know how it works? better or worse or is it exactly the same as the other 3?

I already sold 2 of my regular micro-t's to buy a new DT, but so far im not liking the MT...

2wdpancar
01-24-2008, 07:13 PM
Wow. It comes with a Lipo. And now 4 body posts. I might just have to get one. :D Then I would have the 2 newest Losi Micro's. Nice find! the wheelie bar kinda makes it look strange though. I already have MT tires for my DT. :p Hmm...I might just have to get it as I said before, once I get more money.

What you talking about?
It comes with the stock 150mAh pack...
Lol, the LiPo you saw are accessories, purchased separately:lol:

Stampedekid
01-24-2008, 07:14 PM
I dont like the look of the MT, but does anyone know how it works? better or worse or is it exactly the same as the other 3?

I already sold 2 of my regular micro-t's to buy a new DT, but so far im not liking the MT...

I hate how the wheelie bar is so fat, the 4 body posts are great though to prevent body "wiggle". IDK about you guys, but I want this. I might have to sell some of my XMODS.